Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jacob & Sophia's Date

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 4 Empty Re: Jacob & Sophia's Date

Post by Guest Fri Sep 25, 2009 8:52 am

Jacob's eyes widened and he was worried and shocked. "Love, honey, are you okay? What happened?" Jacob asked, worried and curiously. He put his hands on top of hers and rubbed them comfortably and gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 7:13 pm

"It that waiter he keeps looking at me like I'm a piece of meat or something!"said Sophia as she shifted in her seat uncomfortably. As he laid his hand on her she started calming down alittle but was still uncomfortable around the waiter.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:05 am

Jacob bit his lip. "Sorry...I guess I should've tried this restaurant first before bringing you" Jacob apologized. Ugh, good going, Jacob he thought. So much for a romantic night..Now there's a freaky waiter staring at his girlfriend. So much for that..maybe another night he thought.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:45 am

"No love it' ok, let forget about him!"said Sophia softly as her eyes sparkled in the moonlight and candlelight. "I love you, and that's all that matters!"said Sophia softly as she kissed him passionately on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 01, 2009 11:55 pm

Jacob nodded and smiled. "Yes, of course" Jacob said. "So, tell me all about losing your memory" Jacob said. He was interested and also because Jacob promised her that she could tell him another time and that was now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top