Jacob & Sophia's Date
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jacob & Sophia's Date Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jacob & Sophia's Date

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob & Sophia's Date Empty Jacob & Sophia's Date

Post by Guest Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:02 am

Jacob was so happy and glad that he was going out with a beautiful, intelligent, mature girl..well almost a woman, wasn't she? Age wasn't a problem..they're only two years apart. He had still much to learn about her, though.

He got himself ready for their first date and wanted to make it memorable as possible. He put on black pants, a white shirt and rolled the sleeves just below his elbows and had put his hair in a messy style. He aslo put on some cologne.

He had reserved a special restaurant for Sophia. He also had bought a white corsage for Sophia. He looked at the time and ran out the door. He then drove his car to her house. He got out of the car with the corsage and rang Sophia's doorbell.

"Sophia? It's me, Jacob" Jacob called out. He flicked off some dust on his clothes and straightened everything and stood waiting patiently for a girl to appear in front of him. He couldn't contain his excitement.

My Outfit:
Spoiler:
The Corsage:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jacob & Sophia's Date Empty Re: Jacob & Sophia's Date

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:18 am

Sophia heard the doorbell she shouted."'Be sown in a second!" as she grabbed her jacket and rand downstairs to answer it. As she opened it she smiled warmly as she seen Jacob standing on her doorstep looking as sexy as ever. "Hey Jake, you look handsome and sexy as always."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and kissed his cheek. Sophia was wearing a tan and black dress with her hair down and slightly wavy and wearing her vanilla perfume that she always wore. "Sorry I took so long, I didn't like a thing I tried on until I found this dress."said Sophia chuckling.

Spoiler:
(my dress and look)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:34 am

Jacob smiled and looked at her. "No matter what you wear, you'll always be my beautiful girl" Jacob said, and gave her the white corsage. "You look very pretty and just breathtaking" Jacob complimented.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 09, 2009 7:21 am

Sophia blushed when he told her she would always be his beautiful girl. "Aw thankyou Jake, that's so sweet of you!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile. As he gave her the white corsage she gasped. "Oh Jake it's beautiful, thankyou but you shouldn't have!"said Sophia as she gave him a kiss on the cheek. As he told her she looked pretty and breathtaking she blushed. "Thankyou Jake, you look very sharp and handsome as always."said Sophia.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:58 am

Jacob smiled and grinned and took her hand. "Are you ready?" Jacob asked. "I've planned a wonderful evening at this restaurant that I hope you'll like" Jacob told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Sep 10, 2009 3:43 pm

"Yes, I'm ready Jake."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and locked hands with him. As he told her he planned a wonderful evening at a restaurant and he hoped she liked it she chuckled. "Of course I'll love it Jake love, it doesn't matter where we go as long as I'm with you!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and a kiss on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 11, 2009 9:10 am

Jacob didn't release from the kiss too quickly. After a few moments, he grinned at her and guided her way to a black limo. He opened the car door for her. "Ladies first" Jacob nodded at her. Jacob quickly muttered something to the chauffer and smiled back at Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 11, 2009 6:29 pm

"Thankyou Jakey, my perfect gentlemen!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and got into the limo. "Wow Jakey, you didn't have to do all this for me!"said Sophia as she looked around the limo in awe. "I imagine that you have more up your sleeves then this!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:06 am

Jacob laughed and smiled. "You know me too well now!" Jacob said to her. "And maybe..." Jacob hinted. He got into the limo and shut the door. He put on his seat belt and held Sophia's hand and gazed into her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:01 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said she knows him to much now and put on her seat belt as well. "That's probably because you know me to much as well!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he held her hand and gazed into her eyes she giggled and looked him back into his eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum