Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jacob & Sophia's Date

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 2 Empty Re: Jacob & Sophia's Date

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:18 am

The driver started to drive off to their destination. "You're so beautiful, I wander if you're an angel or if this is a really long dream or if I've died and gone to heaven but yet..I know, I've woken up, gotten ready and if this was a dream, it's been on forever and I don't ever want to wake up" Jacob told Sophia, and thought that must've confused her. "Sorry, if you didn't make sense of that..that seem jumbled up" Jacob apologized.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:57 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "No you didn't confuse me Jake love, you actually made perfect sense to me!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. "As for me being a angel thankyou, I get that alot because I'm so nice and sweet they say I'm to nice to be a human being, which I'm really not anymore!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I know we only dated for a couple of days but you seems so perfect to me, like every girl dream guy but your mine!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As she laid her head on his shoulder she sighed happily and snuggled up close to him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 9:00 am

Jacob listened and was happy to hear all of that. He smiled, laughed and agreed. He put his arms around her gently and held her. He started to think about the non-human thing..she's a vampire...He did some research and was a bit ..down..She's going live for up to 400 years or something and he's going to die when he's 80's or something and then she'll probably go off and find someone else...He felt a bit sad about it, but he had her right now and wanted to make it last and memorable. On the other hand..he could ask her to bite him..."I totally get what you mean and I agree" Jacob told her and gave her a kiss on top of her head.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:53 pm

Sophia nodded. "Ok good, because I thought I wasn't making sense!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I want to spend forever with you Jake, even if I have to bite you I will but that's only of you let me."said Sophia softly not wanting to do anything without his permission. Sophia wouldn't mind spending the rest of her life with Jacob for she truely was in love with him. "I love you Jake."said Sophia as she kissed him softly on the lips and pulled back and gave him a warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:12 am

Jacob smiled and kissed her back politely on the lips. He then chuckled and felt a bit embarrased but said to her "I might have to let you bite me, I mean, if you want to..I really love you, I truly madly deeply do love you...And if that's the only way..then yes, I'll be giving you permission to bite me" He smiled again because he loved hearing the words 'I love you', it meant alot..to him. "I love you too, sweetie" Jacob told Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:48 pm

Sophia smiled when he told her he was truly madly and deeply love her, those felt like heaven to her. "I feel that way to Jake, and I don't want it to get away ever if I can help help!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. Sophia smiled wildly when he told her he loved her to, those words meant alot to her and she loved the way he said them to her for it was soft and sweet.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:49 am

They arrived at the place and Jacob smiled. "Shut you eyes, and I'll guide you by our hands being intertwined" Jacob smiled, holding her hand waiting for her to obey.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:21 am

"Ok love!"said Sophia as she closed her soft warm chocolate brown eyes. As she felt Jacob's hand in hers she smiled and let him guide her to where ever they were going. "Ok love my eyes are close lead the way, I promise I won't peek even if I want to!"said Sophia chuckling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:55 am

"Okay then" Jacob smiled and lead her out of the car. He shut the door behind them and he held her hand once more and guided her way to a table, that was outside, looking on to the ocean with the moon shining on it. The table was decorated like this accordingly: a silky table cloth, shiny silver cutlery and plates, clear crystal glasses, chairs with a gold silky bow wrapped around it nicely. "Okay, you can open them now!" Jacob said, hopeful that she'll like it, standing behind a chair, pulling it out for Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 pm

Sophia opened her eyes and gasped. "Oh Jake it's beautiful, I love it!"said Sophia as she walked up to where he was at and gave him a soft kiss before sitting down in the chair he pulled out for her. "Thankyou Jake."said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile as her eyes sparkled happily at him. "Wow Jake a limo ride and this, you didn't have to all this for me!"said Sophia happy that he did though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top