Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment Empty Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:22 am

It was 8:50am on a Saturday morning and Jacob groaned at the clock. He looked at his picture of Sophia next to the clock and smiled. "I love you babe" Jacob said, smiling happily. He wished Sophia was next to him, right now, but perhaps it was too early to ask for her to move in with him.

Jacob got out of the bed, he was nude because it was a hot night, the temperature was like 31 degrees celcius. Jacob stretched and yawned. He had a quick cold shower, wrapped a towel around his waist and had some breakfast. After that, he went out the back where his exercise equipment was and the laundry basket too...He slipped off the towel and put on track suit pants and started to exercise with a dumbbell on the right hand.

The Photograph of Sophia:
Spoiler:
My Apartment:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment Empty Re: Jacob Blaque's Cozy Apartment

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:07 am

Sophia apperated to Jacob's apartment and rang his doorbell and waited for him to answer it. "Jake love, it's me Sophia may I please come in?"Sophia asked him as she brushed her straight hair out of her eyes. Sophia was wearing a black quarter short with red sweat pants and black converse sneakers.

Spoiler:
(Outfit and lookie)
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:01 am

Jacob heard a voice and smiled. "Just a second love!" Jacob called. He put down the dumb bell and made his way ot the front door. He opened it and smiled. "Hello Sophia" Jacob smiled and gave her a kiss on the cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 4:38 am

"Hello love, I love your apartment it's so warm and cozy!"said Sophia as she gave him a warm smile and a kiss back on the cheek. "Did I come at a bad time love?"Sophia asked as she looked at him with his shirt off and smiled. "Ugh... I'm in this outfit, I could have put something better on to see you!"said Sophia rambling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:28 am

"No, it's fine love" Jacob smiled. He pulled her close to him and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "You've come at a fine time" Jacob assured her. "And your outfit is so cute, you look fine, dear" Jacob told her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top