Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) Empty Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 11, 2009 8:09 pm

Sophia dragged Jacob up to the Astronomy tower and gave him a warm smile. "So what do you think?"Sophia asked his her eyes tinkled in the moonlight. "I come here alot to think and look at the stars."said Sophia as she looked at the North Star her favorite star. As she waved her wand and muttered. "Accio Gryffindor blanket!" her blanket came towards her and she wrapped up in it and sat down. "Come sit by me, it's a really nice view of the stars from here!"said Sophia.

Last edited by Sophia Granger on Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) Empty Re: Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:04 am

Jacob smiled at Sophia and sat next to him. "It's really cool, so pretty" Jacob said to her. He stretched his arm and put his hand on her shoulder. "It seems like a good place to think as well..so quiet..but really nice too" Jacob added.

((Wow, you're an admin now? Congratz!))
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:59 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I love it up here because it's so beautiful and quiet!"said Sophia as she laid her head on his shoulder. "This probably have to be my favorite place in the whole school to think besides the Room of Requirements!"said Sophia laughing.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:00 am

"It's so romantic up here as well" Jacob grinned at Sophia. Jacob brushed his fingers gently through her silky shiny hair. "You have gorgeous hair" Jacob said, smelling deeply her scent. He liked her leaning on his shoulder, it felt really nice...
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 2:08 am

Sophia nodded. "Yes very romantic up here!"said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile. As he ran his hands gently through her hair it calmed her down and started making her fall asleep. As he said her was gorgeous she laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "There's tons of girls with hair more gorgeous then mine, but thankyou that's sweet of you to say that!"said Sophia as she opened her chocolate brown eyes as they sparkled in the moonlight.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:00 am

"I really like you, Sophia" Jacob said. "In fact, I love you" Jacob added. Jacob smiled, and lifted her chin up, so he could see her, and leaned in and kiss her on the lips slowly and gently. He tasted some of her lip gloss...It was so yummy, it was lucky he didn't bite her lips off.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:04 pm

"I like you and love you to Jake!"said Sophia in between kisses. Sophia laugh in between kisses when Jacob tasted some of her watermelon lip gloss that was on her glossy lips. "I see you like my watermelon favor lip gloss, perhaps maybe you would like some more of it?"Sophia asked as she pulled away from him to breath and gave him a soft warm smile before kissing him passionately on the lips.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 15, 2009 8:38 am

Jacob smiled and chuckled as well. "I'm surprised I didn't bite your lips off...And I'd love to make some more of it" Jacob said, smiling and then pretended to bite her lips. Jacob gave Sophia a wink and then gave her an open kiss with a bit of tongue action. He put his hands gently and comfortably on her sweet cheeks.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:46 pm

Sophia let out a small moan when Jacob gave her a open kiss with a bit of tongue action. Sophia kissed him back with fiery passion and pulled away to lay her Gryffindor blanket on the ground and then pushed Jacob gently on the blanket and started kissing him passionately on the lips again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 16, 2009 6:57 am

Jacob let her do whatever she wanted to do to him and went along with it. He put his hand around her waist and travelled it up to her back and could feel her bra. He played around with it, whilst still giving her much love and passion and fire into the kisses as he could. "I love you" Jacob said, in between kisses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top