Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 16, 2009 10:39 pm

Sophia remained kissing him with all the love and passion she had inside her. She let out a small moan when his hands traveled up her to her bra and then started playing with it. As he said he loved her between kisses she smiled in between kisses. "I love you to."said Sophia in a panting voice. As she put her hands under his shirt she ran her hands down his muscular chest and back up again.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m])) - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeing a new light ((Jacob [m]))

Post by Guest Thu Sep 17, 2009 9:29 am

Jacob smiled and unsnapped her bra and started to massage and run his hand around her back. He used the other hand to hold the back of her head, softly. He turned his head side ways to make the kissing easier. "I don't think I could ever live without you!" Jacob said, in between a kiss and gave her a long passionate kiss.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:35 am

Sophia smiled in between the kisses when he said he didn't think he could ever live without her. "I don't think I couldn't either Jake, your a part of me now and I don't want to lose you!"said Sophia in a panting voice in between there kissing. "I want all of you Jake, if that alright with you!"said Sophia in between kisses. As she deepen the kiss she kissed him with fiery passion.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 18, 2009 10:05 am

Jacob smiled and chuckled. "You're apart of me too now as well" Jacob panted just a bit. "And yes, it's alright with me..you can have all of me" Jacob winked and poked his tongue out playfully.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 18, 2009 5:48 pm

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he stuck his tongue out playfully at her. "Oh yeah, I can do that to Mr. Blaque!"said Sophia as she sticked her tongue playfully back at him.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:45 am

"Oh, Miss Granger!" Jacob teased back and gave her a hug. He started to kiss her cheek, then travelled to her neck and then onto her shoulders back up to her neck.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:19 am

Sophia groaned as Jacob as he kissed her cheek then traveled to her neck then her shoulders then back to her neck. Sophia couldn't help not letting herself herself go it seemed like Jacob knew all her places that made her go crazy and wild at. "My turn!"said Sophia as she gave him a naughty smile as she kissed him and then started kissing him from his lips trailing kisses to his neck then went to his ear and started nibbling on it playfully.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 9:41 am

Jacob smiled and chuckled playfully. "That feels good..." Jacob whispered. He started to slowly take both sides of her shirt off down her arm and tangled his fingers between her bra straps and kissed her shoulder again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:09 am

"Well I'm glad you think so love!"said Sophia. As he took her shirt off she smiled as he tangled his hands through her straps. As she kissed her shoulder it made Sophia go crazy just by him touching her. "That feels so good love..."said Sophia closing her eyes in pleasure and bit her lip from moaning.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:36 am

Jacob smiled and chuckled. "I'm glad it does" Jacob said and kissed her lips. He got her hands and put them under his shirt and positioned them on his muscly chest.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top