Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jacob & Sophia's Date

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jacob & Sophia's Date - Page 3 Empty Re: Jacob & Sophia's Date

Post by Guest Sat Sep 19, 2009 5:48 am

"Hey now, you deserve it..You're hardworking..Beautiful..Intelligent" Jacob smiled at Sophia. Jacob kissed her back on the cheek and indicated for her to sit down. "Come love, let's sit and eat and talk and we'll see where the night takes us" Jacob said to Sophia.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:44 am

"Sounds wonderful love."said Sophia as she gave him a soft warm smile and sat down in the chair he pulled out for her. "Thankyou Jake my perfect gentlemen."said Sophia as she waited for him to sit down. "Wow Jake, it's so peaceful, quiet and romantic!"said Sophia looking around in awe. "Have you ever seen anything so beautiful?"Sophia asked as looked at the stars the stars and moonlight as the moonlight sparkled in her chocolate brown eyes. Sophia loved the moon and stars for she thought they were so beautiful and fascinating.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 20, 2009 10:08 am

Jacob took a seat and smiled. "Of course, I'm looking at something beautiful right now" Jacob said, looking her face and smiled. "And yes, I thought we could use quiet time just us..and the moon, stars and lake.." Jacob added.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Sep 21, 2009 2:14 am

"Oh Jake, no one ever said that to me!"said Sophia admitting the truth as she gave him a soft warm smile and kissed him lightly on the lips. As he said he thought they could spend quiet time together just them the stars, moon and the lake she smiled. "I like the idea love."said Sophia as she gave him a sexy warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 am

The waiter came and handed Sophia and Jake menus. "I'll be your waiter tonight. I'll be back in five minutes to collect your order. Enjoy your evening" the male waiter bowed and walked away. "Order anything you want love, your treat but my shout" Jacob smiled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 3:53 am

Sophia nodded and said thankyou to him as he walked off. As Sophia looked at the menu she didn't know what she wanted! "Hm... I don't know what to get, what are you getting love?"Sophia asked him with a warm smile and a chuckle. "I thought about the Chicken Alfredo pasta bowl."said Sophia knowing she would probably get that.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 23, 2009 9:36 am

"That sounds yummy" Jacob smiled. "I might get salmon sushi with prawns on the side with sauce" Jacob replied. "And for drink, what would you like?" Jacob asked, still wandering what he'll drink.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Sep 23, 2009 7:12 pm

"Hm... I think I'll get a strawberry lemonade."said Sophia as she looked at the drinks and decided that sounded really good to drink. As she put her menu down she waited for the waiter to come back to take there orders.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Sep 24, 2009 10:05 am

"That sounds interesting, I might have the same" Jacob smiled. The male waiter came back and grinned and held pen and paper. "May I take your order?" he asked. Jacob smiled and said "Yes, I'll have the salmon sushi with the prawns and sauce and she'll have the Chicken Alfredo pasta bowl plus two strawberry lemonades, thanks" The male waiter wrote all of this down, took away their menus and walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:18 am

As the waiter looked at Sophia she shifted uncomfortably in her chair before he walked away with there menu. "What a pervert!"
Sophia muttered to herself shaking her head in disgust at the waiter as he walked away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top