Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:01 am

Chase looked at the girl for a long moment before smiling at her. "Actually, I'd love to.. do you think.. I could bring Danny along if he wants to come? I don't want to be like... Jesse was to me, and leave for an extended time and not even send me an owl, but I think me and Danny.." She trailed off before shaking her head. "He won't be much trouble.. he's a Vampire, what all can he do?" She asked holding up a peace sign with her fingers.

"But yeah, a trip to the coast.. that would be amazing." She said imagining the wind on her face. Happy with her life for the moment. She smiled and put Danny there, it felt so right, standing by the beach, holding his hand. The image came naturally, not forced and she smiled. "Of course if you don't want him to.. that's ok." she said softly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 2 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:33 am

Daniel jumped from the branches to another squatting on the branch; just smiling politely at them trying not to scare them away. "Hello, Chassy" he grinned at her jumping behind her in his formal clothes today which included, a jacket, black top and a grey pant. Looking, at both her and the new girl that she seemed to be with smiling dazzlingly at both of them nodding at the other girl. "Hello, you must be one of Chassy friend. I'm Daniel Valantine" Daniel said holding out his hand out in front of him ready for her to shake his hand which he just pulled out of his pocket; one arm wrapped tightly around Chastity waist smiling, happily at both of them.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:47 am

Mak sighed with relief that Chase did not think her a complete nutter, and had just opened her mouth to reply, but before she could get a world out she jumped out of shock that someone had been right behind them all along. Mak began to laugh at herself at once for the shock she had received by the person who shee assumed was the imfamous Danny. Mak shook Danny's out stretched hand and introduced herself properly, "Nice to meet you Daniel. Makaiden Kanakaredes, you can call me Mak though," she said with a smile looking at the two of them.

She hadn't gotten around to telling Chase that yet. It took Mak a moment to remember that she was just about to tell Chase that Danny could join them.
"By the way, I would very much like to have you both come an stay for visit."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:57 am

Daniel looked at her, shaking her warm hand firmly with his cold icy hand then smiled politely at her then dropped his hand. "My pleasure" he said politely and softly nodding one at her then. He wanted to ask Chastity if she was okay; he heard that her family have given her the boot out of the family and her mother had stopped paying her money to pay for her house, now causing her to work hard to be able to pay her bills. The last week hadn't been doing great for him too, he was also kicked out of the family and sent out of the house, he had been attacked by Sterling the other day and found out that Isobel didn't even care but laugh when he was attacked. "Stay for a visit" he asked curiously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:02 am

Chase looked startled when Danny was suddenly there beside her. But her face broke into a true smile this time. Happy to see Danny more then everything else in the world. "Hey." She said smiling at him and then looking at Mak. "Oh, she just invited me to her house in Greece.. and wanted to know if I wanted to go over.. and I asked if it'd be ok if you came.. you know, to Greece." She said looking up at him and wondering if he wanted to come too. It would be awesome! To have Danny there!

Smiling at Mak she grinned at him feeling truely happy right now. It was hard to remember about her troubles in her life, when she had all of these awesome people around her. Just made her stop thinking about it for a while and made her relax even more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:08 am

Daniel looked at Chastity and smiled crookedly at her then gave her a peck on the lips then pulled away slowly deciding wheather or not that he wanted to go to Greece or not then when he decided his smirked at her. "Yeah, that sounds like a loads of fun. I'll definetally go with you guys" he smiled at her. Greece sounded a lot more better, when he knew that the girl of his life was going with him there were he was going with her but she was coming as well. It will be great! To have to go there with her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:16 am

Mak squirmed around on the bench getting comfortable again. She eventually just sat up straight and crossed her right leg over her left and aimlessly played with one of the frays from a hole near her knee. She realized she was being rude and looked up at Danny and Chase again. This time when she looked at the two of them she saw a different Chase than she met earlier today. This girl, it was very apparent, was happier than she had been in a while. It was as though Mak was looking at a totally differt person.

"That settles it then you guys can make the trip whenever is most convient for you. The house is always open," Mak said to them with a lok of triumph. Well she shouldn't have looks so smug because she had nothing to do with it, but Mak felt accomplished since she felt as though she might have had a small part in Chase being happy again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:19 am

Chase smiled at her. "Wow, that's great!" She said smiling at her. "Thank you so much Mak!" She said not sure if it was ok to call her that but did anyway. She smiled at her and then moved closer to Danny. She didn't care about what he was. Some might.. but she didn't. She smiled up at Danny and felt a soft blush creep into her cheeks. Getting to take some time off of all this stress, off of everything that had happened. She was so excited to get to spend time with her new friend and her new boyfriend. She grinned and moved closer to him again resting her arm against his side, loving the coldness of his skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:27 am

Daniel smiled at both of them. "Yeah, thanks Mak" Daniel said smiling at her wrapping his arm tightly around her feeling her move closer to him unafraid of who he was not caring one bit if he was a vampire. He looked down at her and grinned; chuckling then stroked her cheeks lightly. "I love you so much" he said watching a soft blush creeping into her cheeks, he loved that when it happen it made him feel like his heart was leaping even though it had already stopped and was dead already. He loved the idea of spending time with his new girlfriend and her new friend to Greece, it made him feel excited about it. He looked back at Chastity again then grinned back at her pulling her closer to his chest careful to not try nad squeeze the air out of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 7:37 am

Mak stood up and tucked her thick brown hair behind her right ear and smiled.

"I'm glad I could give you some sort of get away." She said in reply to thier thanks, "It will give you guys time to spend together and me time to get to know you both."

Mak looked around her and saw that the shops down the road were starting to gather things in for the night and get ready for a new day. It dawned on her, at that very moment that she came to pick up a few things for the next term and if she didn't get it today her mother would have thought it a wasted trip. She looked back and the happy couple and said apologetically, "Daniel I hate to leave now that you have just shone up, but I have a couple of things Ineed to pick up before the stores close up for tonight, so I am going to have to say good bye for now."

She stepped back one step and added, "Nice meet you... er both" It didn't feel like to Mak that she had just met Chase. After all they had talked through quite a bit in a short period of time.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top