Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:42 am

Chase smiled at her. "Wait, I need your address!" She yelped after giving Danny a quick kiss. She smiled at him as he pulled her closer. Wow, she felt so safe. Every time he smiled that beautiful crooked smile at her.. it made her heart melt in so many ways. "I hope to see you again soon Mak!" She said smiling at her. "Here, how about I send my owl for you! I'll send a letter to you, and then we can determine a date for me and him to show up on your doorstep." She giggled.

She smiled up at Danny, feeling completely and totally like herself again. She was actually happy and almost bouncing up and down. "Danny!" She said as though she had just seen him. She hugged him around the middle. "Great to see you again!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 3 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:49 am

Daniel looked at Mak then smiled nodding at her, understanding her completely then smiled politely at her. "Alright, no harm done. I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip around Hogmeade" said Daniel looking back at her and felt her gave him a quick kiss then turned to get Mak address. Her lips were always his favorite wet, red and soft he enjoyed the feeling he was getting when he was kissing her they were wonderful; watching her tell Mak about sending us a letter to set a date for him and her to show up at her doorstep then when she was done he turned to her watching her bouncing up and down, this made him laugh as he hugged her back with his arm around her. "Hey Chassy. I missed you so much, i can't help think about anything else but you" he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:54 am

Chase blushed hard. "I missed you too Danny Darling." She said softly kissing him gently. "Where did you disappear off to?" She asked smiling at him. "I get so sad without you around, and I start to think about weird things.. like.. I don't know. "She said shrugging. "I actually just met Mak, and I kind of told her my entire last few months, everything that happened recently. It confuses me, but I feel better now." She said smiling and kissing him again happily.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 8:59 am

At that moment it was as though a light bulb came on in Mak's head. How silly of her to not think to leave her address, but she didn't have anything to right it with. She thought for just a moment abut this and came to a quick conclusion. Surely any average owl could find her house it it looked in the right city. Mak stop herself from turning around and replied to Chase, "Ahh, good of you to remember. I do not have anything to write with, but if you send your owl to Katerini, Greece we are not hard to find."

Mak left her with a soft laugh and a final comment, "We'll be seeing each other soon enough."

And with that final statement and a soft wave to the two of them Mak turned on the heels of her worn down Converses and swiftly made her way across the street. She glanced back in time to see her new friend and her friend's boyfriend before they were out of view because Mak had made it over the hill to where the main shops were.

The first store Mak came to was the exact store she needed. An ink a quill suply store. She quickly got her items just in time to be locked out as she was exiting the store. Mak could now be on her way home with new for her parents of some friends coming to stay.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:02 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled. "Aww, i love you so much" He said softly kissing her back gently then chuckled when she asked where did he disapear off to. Well he had been trying to get enough money so he could help pay the bills to Chastity house now that her mother had not payed her any money anymore because she was dating a vampire...well him. "No where, love. Just went off and got some money so i can help you with some of your money problem. I'm sorry about what happen" he said smiling softly at her and kissing her back again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:07 am

Chase smiled at him. "You don't have to do that." She said shaking her head and kissing him again. "Seriously, I'm doing good, Models get a lot of money you know.. just.. that flat is expensive, I had no idea." She said shaking her head. She smiled at him and hooked her arms around his middle. "So how have you been?" She asked looking into his eyes happily. She felt so.. right there. Her stomach pressed against him gently, his crooked smile making her knees go weak. She smiled at him staring into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:13 am

Daniel smiled at her. "Oh well at least we got extra credit around the house" He said kissing her back; his arm still wrapped around her. "I know but i thought i had to, to make up for what i did to you. Making your family kick you out of their family, it's all my fault" he said calmly looking at her smiling happily as he looked into her chocolate brown eyes through his teal blue eyes. "Never been better" he replied. Stroking, her face with his cold stony icy finger then gave her another long kiss on the lips then pulled back from her staring into her eyes, brushing her hair out of her eyes, he could tell that her knee felt a little weak so he sweeped her from her feet then sat down on the bench with her on top of him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:20 am

Chase sighed and looked at him. "It's not all your fault, I knew it was coming, and it was me dating you that pushed them over the edge." She said softly. She yelped when suddenly her feet weren't under her, but she was sitting on Danny's lap. "Oh, I thought you had pushed me down!" She said giggling as she looked back at him. "You're always so fast! I don't know what you're going to do next!" She said laughing as she put her arms around his neck. "I love you." she said softly and pressed her warm lips to his cold ones gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 am

"Your parent hate me that much" Daniel asked raising his eyebrows at her with an amusement expression on his face, feeling a little annoyed but amused that her parent didn't like him for no reason which was quite odd to him they didn't even took their time to know him more. He smiled crookedly at her and kissed her on the lips then onto her chin; letting a soft laugh escape his lips. "Look like your going to have to be extra cautious with me" he laughed teasing her a big, smiling dazzingly at her showing off his white pearl teeth at her and his fangs. "I love you too babe" he said quietly and his lips started to meet her warms lip gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 31, 2009 9:34 am

Chase laughed. "I meant that it was getting rocky before you came along.. really rocky, and then.. you came along... and what used to be rocky.. was now a boulder, and you were the little bit of weight to push it." She said softly. Then he was flashing his fangs at her. She didn't care though. It really didn't scare her. So she just pressed her lips to his, not caring they were out in public. The second their lips touched electricity surged through her body. Every touch became electrified, jumping out at her to say 'I LOVE HIM!' in every way possible. "Thank you for coming with me to Greece." She said gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top