Gotta Keep In Touch
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gotta Keep In Touch Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gotta Keep In Touch

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gotta Keep In Touch Empty Gotta Keep In Touch

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:52 am

Jack Dyllan walked into the owlery and cast and eye around at the various owls. She whistled softly and put out an arm. A nearby barn owl fluttered over to her arm. She smiled at him and walked over to the window. She took out her first letter, addressed to her brother Riley. She tied it to the owl's leg and off it flew.

She went and collected an eagle owl, whose large eyes watched her closely as she tied of the letter addressed to her Great Uncle Chip. Without him, she probably wouldn't even be at Hogwarts. Therefore, she liked to keep in touch and let him know what was going on.

The eagle owl took off and Jack sighed. She really did not want to leave just yet. She liked animals, and owls were calm and quiet. She turned and went over to one, stroking his feathers and slipping into a daze...
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Gotta Keep In Touch Empty Re: Gotta Keep In Touch

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:02 am

"Hola," he said to Jack. Andrew had been in the owelery for the past few minutes sending out a letter to his parents telling them how he was and how everything was going. He told them from getting to Hogwarts, then becoming the quidditch captain. Hopefully they would be proud. "Que tal?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:57 pm

Jack turned quickly when she heard a voice but then saw that it was Andrew. She had not seen him when she had entered. She smiled. "Oh hey." She gestured out the window and shrugged. "Just keeping my loved ones in the loop. Lemme guess." She screwed up her face in a comical way, as though thinking about something very hard. "You are...sending a letter?" She relaxed her face and laughed.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:01 pm

"You are some sort of magician!" he grinned and then stepped over to Jack "But yeah, I was just telling my parents about all my bragging rights I have earned so far." He looked over to the owl which Jack was looking like and then put his hand to his head like he was attempting to use his mind in an extrodinary way "Let me see....hmmm you are sending a letter...telling somebody....something."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:05 pm

Jack eyes widened and she stumbled backwards, a hand to her heart in one of those classic shocked poses. She shook her head. "Oh my gosh. How do you know!?" She straightened up, laughing and nodded. "Sending a letter to my brother Riley for friendly stuff and a letter to my Uncle Chip about the bragging rights." She laughed again.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:09 pm

"Hey, hey, hey! I'm the only one that has bragging rights m'kay?" he joked and then leaned against the wall. He looked back over towards here and then said "I didn't know you had a brother...or an uncle...I need you to help me, I'm stuck under the rock and it's too heavy." He then acted as if something had been on top of him and couln't push it off. He could very...quirky as times.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Jack took up a super hero stance, hand on her hips, feet spread, face tilted upwards and boomed "I'll save you!" She pretended to run in slow motion towards him and push the imaginary rock off of him. She straightened up and laughed. "And I didn't know you were weird. I was under the impression you were kinda shy. But life's full of pleasant surprises then, eh?"

((Have to get started on my chores. Be back in a bit))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:15 pm

"I said I was weird? Okay," he said raising an eyebrow "Are you sure you can't read minds?" He chuckled and then shrugged "I mostly am. But that only happens if I have absoluetly no connection to someone. Such as a random person in London. But as for you we are both on the quidditch team."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:09 pm

(I'm ba-ack. Haha))

Jack laughed. "You didn't have to say it, and you be careful what you think, that's all I'll say on the mindreading matter," she said mysteriously, and then nodded. "Eh, I'm always weird. Not much I can do about it."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:14 pm

"Being weird makes one person better than the other in their own little way," he said wondering if he could say 'quote that in some book someday' or not. He then grinned and said "well what were these bragging right you were talking about? Hopefully they are not as good as mine!"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 12 1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top