Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty...
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty... Empty Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty...

Post by Antonin Rookwood Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Kendall did not know any mudbloods, thank you very much. And he typically did not associate himself with halfbloods. He had been hoping to find some weak-minded mudblood girl to teach a few lessons in why once you go pure, you never go back. Unfortunately, his time had dwindled and he had to improvise.

The weird kid was a known halfblood so Kendall wouldn't have a problem. He had heard of an idea from another dark follower to slip a potion in their pumkpin juice. So he had. then he had followed him from dinner and waited for the boy to collapse. He had levitated him and into the forest.

He had him pinned against a tree and was working o n tying him with ropes he had conjured from his wand. He knew the potion would be wearing off soon. He wondered if anyone else was here. He let out a whistle, hoping to hear one on response, but he got nothing. He sighed and finished tying the boy up, standing in front of him with his wand ready, ready to have his fun...
Antonin Rookwood
Antonin Rookwood
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty... Empty Re: Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty...

Post by Brayden Moon Mon May 16, 2011 2:07 pm

Brayden groaned as he started to wake up. The last thing he remembered was being at dinner and drinking his pumpkin juice then getting drowsy. Brayden really hadn't expected to wake up tied to a tree. Brayden's eyes fluttered open looking at some boy probably older then him pointing a wand at him. "What.... what is going on?" He asked messing with the rope around him that was keeping him stuck to a very uncomfortable tree. "H...He...Hey untie me now. What did I do?" he said pulling at the ropes some more, they wouldn't budge. Brayden tried not to freak out and started thinking about Mitchy, what would happen to her if something happened to him. It wasn't like they were dating or anything it was just, he knew, He loved her he knew that now. He looked back at the boy waiting for him to talk.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty... Empty Re: Do I have to touch him? I don't want to get dirty...

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 18, 2011 12:44 am

(Kendall has left now.)

Jack did not know where to go after escaping her own captor. She just ran, knowing she needed to find the others, for there had to be others. Why else had Rookwood been out here? She finally slowed and listened around, and heard breathing nearby. She pulled her wand up and slowly inched forward towards a clearing. She slipped into the clearing.

A boy was tied down against a tree, looking terrified as he rightly should- he had been kidnapped after all. Jack ran forward and pressed her wand against the ropes, severing them with a murmured spell. She reached out to help him down and then glanced around, holding her wand aloft. Kendall and Julia would not be too far behind her she supposed.

"C'mon," Jack said. "We have to save everyone else. I don't think we're the only ones out here. "She glanced up and saw the night sky. It was a full moon. That could either be their saving grace or their doom... She pulled his arm and tore off into the forest.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Wed May 18, 2011 1:26 am

(Okey Dokey, You can go and save Sally's captive if you want as well, I didn't really know what to post back to him.)

Brayden heard someone coming "Don't hurt me please!" He said closing his eyes as he was suddenly being helped down. He looked around for the boy earlier not seeing him. Thank goodness He thought looking at the girl who had saved him. "Than.. Thank you so much, There are others trapped out there?" He said his eyes widening as she grabbed his arm leading him through the forest, he followed right behind her.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top