Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done  Empty Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done

Post by Vlad Dragunov Mon Jul 30, 2012 3:46 am

Currently I'm looking to get started anywhere, I can do threads involving meeting people, doing some Dirty work like harming people, or getting a message across if you need it. To make a enemy, or friends. Relationships I guess could also be in there as well, if your looking for someone with his set of Skills. So any takers?
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 7

Back to top Go down

Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done  Empty Re: Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done

Post by Aaron Marcheti Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:17 am

Would you be interested in meeting with Aaron? As the new leader of the DE he wants to get to know his followers.

Also, post in the meeting in Malfoy Manor.
Aaron Marcheti
Aaron Marcheti
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 644
Special Abilities : Leglimency, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done  Empty Re: Dirty Deeds, will do anything to get the job done

Post by Vlad Dragunov Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:22 am

Yes we can meet before the whole meeting at the manor, maybe your the one that freed me from my imprisonment and when I reach the safe house, you ask me to once again join the Death Eaters after five years? what do you think? and Yeah I'ii post to the Manor
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alder Ingram Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:44 am

Maybe Alder can have a thread with Vlad. He's a neutral dark wizard that is ruthless and determined to kill the wizard that murdered his family.
Alder Ingram
Alder Ingram
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 51

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:10 pm

Here's Sofie! A very seemingly-unimpressive Death Eater who has a skewed way of thinking. She's a sweetie pie who happens to think blood superiority and murder are commonplace.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Dragunov Sat Aug 04, 2012 11:47 pm

I can do a thread with each of you, if you want. Aaron do you still want to do that thread, where we meet? As for alder, sure we can do something about that. Sofie, I would be pleased to meet you, any place you want to meet?
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:37 am

Anywhere works.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Vlad Dragunov Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:43 am

And should the thread be about? Something need done, or getting to know each other?
Vlad Dragunov
Vlad Dragunov
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:52 am

I'd say the latter.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top