Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gotta Keep In Touch

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 11 Empty Re: Gotta Keep In Touch

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:35 am

Jack peered into what little light there was to try and find the dark creature. She saw glimpses of it's dark bodies and she was able to identify that it was feathered, but at first that was all she was able to tell, let alone cast any spells.

She began to raise her wand and her eyes darted around in the darkness. Suddenly, she saw it above her. She flicked her wand and cried "Immobolus!" She saw the spell shoot towards the creature but her foot slipped and she lost sight of it.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:19 pm

Andrew watched as Jack flung the spell at the mysterious bird and hoped to god it would hit. The creature flew forward at them, trying to attack again, and did not see the spell that had been charging after it. It shrieked as it realized its fatal mistake, and was hit in the face was the spell. The creature then suspended in mid-air, flying slowly towards them. Andrew, knowing that it had been stopped, quickly stopped his Lumos spell and then aimed his wand at it. "Incarcerous!" he said and a rope appeared around the creature, completely binding it. After Jack's spell wore off, it fall face first into the building and then fell into the river. Andrew looked over the edge to watch the scence and sighed in reief. "Thank god that's over," he said calmly
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:32 pm

Jack had fallen back and now twisted so she was on her hands and knees. After Andrew's spell, she scooted forward, holding onto the edge of the roof as the creature fell downwards into the river. A small flow of relief came over her and then she stumbled to her feet, trying to regain her balance.

She shook her head. "Yeah. That was so strange." She strained her eyes to look into the riverbed and shuddered. "What was that? I did not get a good enough look at it to be able to tell."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:36 pm

"I dunno," he said still feeling himself shiver due to the situation. Everything at Hogwarts was going wrong since Majere became in charge. And everyone knew it. "But whatever it was, I'm glad it's dead." He felt the sudden return of the stinging pain in his shoulder again, and realized he had been bleeding due to the attack. He pulled out his wand and then used Ekipsky to heal the slight wound and felt it heal better already. "I've had to keep using Ekipsky and other healing spells since I got here," he joked
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:45 pm

Jack stared down at the creature that was being washed down the river and felt a bit of pity for it. Animals don't just attack. They feel threatened or trained to do so; she hoped it was the first in this case. Nevertheless, she was sad to see it dead, yet glad to see it not attacking them anymore.

She turned and saw Andrew's wounds. She sucked in a pained breath, but a moment later, her was healing them, easy as pie, and she relaxed. At his joke, she chuckled and said, "Yeah, it's nice practice, but I really wish it hadn't been so frequent."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 08, 2010 9:50 pm

Andrew shrugged and said "Well I've got a lot to fight for. That was just a random coincidence." What he said was true, he had a lot he would fight for. His friends, his best friend who was held hostage by a mad man, and his loved ones. He looked over the edge again and felt a sudden pity, yet knew he had to fight back to survive. It was after all, a natural instinct and natural selection. "At least that thing won't terrorise the owls anymore, because I thought I hadn't saw a few owls back in there."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Jack bit her lip and saw an owl take off. If it were true and that creature had been killing owls, she felt a considerably smaller amount of pity for the creature. It was sad that it had to die, but it was necessary to protect the owls. The students needed them and it wasn't okay to let them all die.

That matter resolved, Jack turned back to Andrew, shivering a little. She did not mind heights (though if she was on her broom it might have been nicer) but it was colder up here. "Are you sure you're okay?" She sure seemed to have to ask Andrew that quite a lot.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:42 pm

"I'm alright," he smiled warmly "I'm just a little shook up from this event and all. It will take a lot more than just an oversized bird to keep me down." He pocketed his wand and then looked over the edge, one more time to make sure the thing was gone for good. He couldn't see a body anywhere in the water, so he assumed either two things, one that it was gone for good, or two it had managed to hit land and heal somewhere. Hopefully it was option 1, as he did not want to see another owl hurt. "But are you alright?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:21 am

Jack was still staring downward, nodding as Andrew assured her that he was alright. She was glad. she really did not need for their Quidditch Captain and leader of Potter's Army to be beat up anymore than he really needed to be.

She backed away slowly, her feet slipping, though her eyes were still downwards. For a second she didn't hear what Andrew had said. "Wha-?" She turned her head and realized what his question had been. She turned and shrugged. Yeah, just fine. I wasn't the one getting attacked at every second."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:24 am

Andrew chuckled at Jack's comment. "Like I said before," he said shrugging his arms and grinning "The job hurts and all. and we should probably get back down, you look like your going to fall any second now." He walked over to the hatch where the roof of the owlery was and then set his foot on the first rung down and then the next one. he hated old ricketdy wooden ladders.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top