Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gotta Keep In Touch

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gotta Keep In Touch - Page 2 Empty Re: Gotta Keep In Touch

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:18 pm

She laughed and shook her head. "Nothing quite as glamorous as Quidditch Captain, but Beater isn't bad." She shrugged. "It was to my Uncle Chip. All my family are muggles, and without him, I wouldn't be at Hogwarts. So, I tell him about everything going on, and how can I help if I boast about how quickly I picked up on a spell or whatever." She grinned.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:24 pm

"Can't say I blame you," he said calmly and then looked up as if looking into a memory "Such as being PA leader, and Gryffindor Quidditch Captain, I can't help but boast my incredible skills every now and then." He looked back at Jack and then said "So go ahead."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Jack grinned at him. "Oh trust me, I will." She paused then said, "I may not be Quidditch Captain or PA Leader, but I'm a mad wizard's chess player." She raised an eyebrow impressively.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:31 pm

"Hmmm...very in-ter-esting." he said in a very spooky accent and then grinned "Nah I'm horrible at chess. I'm pretty sure the pieces would be begging for me to surrender by the time I got halfway through a game. I'd rather play wizard checkers. At least they dont scream."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:38 pm

Jack laughed and then winced. "Yeah, the screaming is rather horrendous." Then she put on a cocky expression. "Good thing mine never scream." She burst into laughter. "Just kidding. I'm not perfect. I'm as close as it gets, but not perfect." She chuckled.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:40 pm

He grinned at when she said she was flawless at chess. "Like I said, I'd rather save my money and play muggle chess. The only time the peices are in jeopardy is when the other player gets mad and flings the board off the table. As close as it gets? How close are you talking?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:46 pm

She held up two fingers and brought them to about a fraction of a millimeter and grinned her cheesy, confident grin. "About half that."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 5:50 pm

Andrew grinned brightly and did a chuckle that sounded like 'heh heh'. "Well I gotta see this," he then moved his fingers together like Jack had done "awesomeness you say you are." He also wondered the last time he had ever seen a Wizard Chess Board. He had only see people play with different magical items, such as mini fireworks and such. Never a chess board. Maybe it was a different part of the school at a different time.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:09 pm

She took up the superhero stance again; she was growing rather fond of it. "Just watch me at any time of the day. I can't turn the awesomeness off." She laughed and stood up normally. "Okay I'm done with that." She stroked the owl she was standing next to.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:11 pm

"Aw come on!" he said putting on a fake pout face "I want to see more of Captain Jack: Destroyer of King and Queens and Knights!" He laughed and then looked at the owl she was petting. "Is that one yours?" he asked calmly "Mine is an Eagle Owl. His name is Chip."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top