Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) Empty Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:37 am

Sarah was in her apartment. She loved her apartment. IT was prefect for her. She smiled. She had her bedroom, Kitchen, bathroom, and living room. She smiled. Her bedroom was nice, calming and beautiful. She loved it. her living room was large and could hold alot of friend, if she did have friends. Her Bathroom fit her. Her kitchen was her room. She loved to cook.

Sarah plopped down on her couched and turned on her TV and serched for Gossip Girl. She gave up and put in a movie called transformers. It was her favorite movie. She was snuggled up in her blanket and she was happy. She had a boyfriend now and everything. She needed a break and wnated him to realize that she was gone.

Sarah's Apartment"

Spoiler:

Last edited by Sarah Cain on Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Number of posts : 1127

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:36 am

Jazz walked up the stairs toward where Zoe had told him that Sarah's apartment was. He really hoped that he wouldn't be intruding on anything. Would she want to see him? He was still confused about what was going on with them. Just before her reached the door he stopped. Slowly he smoothed down his black shirt and tucked his right hand in the front pocket. Jazz took a deep breath. Raise his left hand and knocked on the door. He waited.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT)) Empty Re: Sarah Apartment (( MATURE CONTENT))

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:43 am

Sarah heard a knock on the door. She opened the door and saw him. Jasper. " hello Jasper." She said looking down. She had jeans on and a white shirt that hugged her body. She looked down. "Why are you here? I thought you would have forgot about me and moved on" she said gently and looked at him. She looked down. She wished she dead in her bed. " Please come in." She said gently.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:48 am

Jazz looked at Sarah and walked inside the apartment. "If I'm not welcome just let me know." He said as he stopped on the other side of the door. "I don't want to make you uncomfortable." Jazz looked down at his feet. "Zoe told me where to find you. I had to talk to you at least one more time. I had to know if you truely meant that you didn't want to be with me."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:59 am

Sarah looked at jasper. " jasper, I want to be with you. I really do! My everything is yours. I am just so sacred that you will use me then leave me." She said gently and looekd down. She wa about to cry. " Jasper, please find someone else to love, t o care for. Someone that is beautiful, smart, caring, and everything is right in agirl.' She said looked away from him. Se walked into her bed room and laid down on her bed and curled up in her bed.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:07 am

Jasper watched as Sarah walked out of hte room. Well ran was more like it. Should he leave her alone or fight for her even more. He turned to face the door with his hand on the door knob. He opened it. "I love you Sarah." He whispered. Jasper took a step. Then he left out a small sigh and shut the door back. He leaned his forehead on the door frame. This was going to be a really bad move. This sigh was a lot heavier. He turned toward the direction Sarah had ran off. He walked toward the room she was in. He saw her laying in a ball on the bed. Jazz pulled a chair to the side of the bed. He didn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than he knew she was, so he sat in the chair. "Sarah." He called her in a low voice.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:24 am

Sarah looked at Jasper and gasped when he tolded her he loved her. She gasped again. " i love you too." she said gently and looked a him. " Why d o you care os much about me?" She asked hm gently. She felt horribke. " Jasper. I am a horrible person to you. Why do you keep trying. " She said gently. She looked into his eyes and melted. " i cant do this anymore." She said crying into her pillow. She felt horrible.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:44 am

"Why do I fight when you push so hard that any other man would turn his back and leave?" Jasper asked her. "Maybe I'm a little crazy. Maybe I don't know when to take a hint." He told her with a smile. "But the one thing I can tell you is how I feel. Its weird. I have never felt like this before." He leaned toward the bed. He didn't want to crowd her. "Ever since the first day I met you. I have felt a pull that I can't explain. I was terrified for the longest time. I talked to Zoe and she said to follow it. See what happens. When I saw you that day by the lake I was the happiest I have ever been. It was almost as if I found the home I have been looking for. You are my home. I'm sorry if that scares you. I know it does me. I have never had anything like this before. I dont really have anyone I can talk to about it either. Sarah I love you will every fiber of my being."
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarah Cain Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:11 pm

Sarah looked at him and smiled. He said the three little words that she wanted to hear. She loved those three little little words. She felt happy." Jasper I am been so happy with you. I don't want to live my life with out you. I really do. I hate being without you. I really do love you. I love you more than anything on this earth, heaven and space." She said gently looked into his eyes and leaned up and kissed him gently .She felt happy. she really. She didn't want to live without him. She looked at him and smiled. She really love him. With every fiber in her being.
Sarah Cain
Sarah Cain

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Fri Mar 20, 2009 1:18 am

When Jazz heard her form the words he wanted a smile spread wide across his face. He reached out to take her in his arms. He stood up beside her bed. Jazz watched Sarah. "I love you more than anything. You have me. To do with as you want." He said with a small smile.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 52 1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 52  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top