Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 8
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 8 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 8 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:12 am

Daniel looked at her and smiled; to him Mary was a lovely lady and he always enjoyed her company and one of the nicest woman he ever met, he was glad that she was keeping Chase happy and looking after her everyday even though she stopped paying her to work for her. "Don't worry about your mother, if she doesn't want to be nice to you then that her problem not yours. Just be thankful you have Mary offering to keep you company" he told her.

He looked at her, feeling as if his heart was pounding against his chest even though it was dead and had stopped a few month ago as he listened to Chase's word in his ear. "You are the best thing that ever happened to be too. I love you too much" he whispered back moving closer to her and pressed his lips to her gently again.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Every time we touch? [some mature content] - Page 8 Empty Re: Every time we touch? [some mature content]

Post by Guest Mon Aug 03, 2009 7:11 pm

Chase smiled and ran her hand through his hair gently before moving back, pressing her forehead to his she looked into his eyes for a long moment. "I love you Danny.. don't ever forget that..." She whispered softly and then she hugged him, around the neck, her face buried into his shoulder. "My past is something I am not proud about.. but remember, that now that I have you.. my future looks so much brighter. I'm sorry I've hurt you.. I know now it's kind of silly to dwell on that, but.. half the time I don't think things through enough. I don't pay attention as well as I should, and I'm sorry for that.. and for anything that might happen in the future. Because I love you Danny." She pressed her lips to his neck gently and then looked up into his eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:25 am

"I won't" promised Daniel smiling politely at her as he moved closer to her; slowly he was crawling on top of her looking at her and then hugged her, around her waist then felt her face buried in his shoulder. "Don't worry about hurting me, your more important then i am" he whispered to her and smiled when she said that she loved him; he loved it when she says that to him, it felt like his heart was melting but they were dead. "Me too, love" he said pressing his lips against the back of her neck then pulled away to look into her eyes with him on top of her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:31 am

Chase gasped softly when he moved on top of her. Her heart started to pound furiously in her chest and she grinned up at him, feeling him hug her. She gripped onto him, holding him tight. He was kissing her neck and she was amazed at his self control. He was a Vampire.. being this close.. shouldn't he be trying to bite her? She got a sudden mental image of him holding onto her limp body, his fangs sunk deep into her neck, blood dripping down it gently. And for some reason, it didn't scare her. As long as it was Danny.. She hugged him tightly. "I love you so much Danny." She whispered hanging onto him even though he was on top of her and pretty soon she had fallen back onto the ground, laying on the damp grass looking up at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:38 am

Daniel continued to kiss the back of her lightly; feeling a little aroused as he was on top of her, this close. He removed himself from her then looked into her brown chocolate eyes quite amazed that drinking some blood that he got from the ministry had actually helped him getting himself self controlled he looked at her and smiled back at her crookedly. "I love you too, babe. I want to spend eternity with you" he whispered looking at her stroking her cheek lightly and planted a kiss onto her forehead then with a flash he picked her up, slamming himself softly up a tree with her sitting in front of him her body laying in between his legs and onto his body.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:44 am

Chase gasped softly when he kissed her neck some more. Eternity? What she would give to live with him for eternity! Chase gasped softly when he pushed up against the tree, her in between his legs. She looked up at him and smiled moving up against him her lips found his again. Pressing herself against him she kissed him passionately. "I would do anything for that." She whispered gently kissing him softly, loving the feeling of him against her. His cold body, against her warm one. It was amazing.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:48 am

Daniel looked at her his lips meetings her lips then felt her pressing against him kissing him passionetally. "But not right now" he smiled at her and kissed her again gently enjoying his cold icy body against her warm body. He looked down at her and stroke her cheek lightly and kissed her again slowly opening her mouth to when they were making out now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:52 am

Chase gasped softly and kissed him harder, her lips against his, making out. Her mind went blank, she was taken away by him. His very being, the fact that she was allowed to even sit by him.. but to make out with him? That was another story! Pressing up against him she smiled into the kiss and put her hand into his hair. Running her fingers through it lightly, tugging slightly as she kissed him. He was just so wonderful, even though she didn't deserve to be sitting here with him, he still loved her! Things worked out in the end.. and she was so happy that it was with Danny, her mind so beautifully clear that she didn't care about her past anymore. Her mind focused solely on Danny, and right now.. today.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:02 am

Daniel kissed her back with the same fiery passion he had kissed her the other day at her house; not worrying about cheating on anyone or being caught by anyone. She was his now, forever, out of all the girl he dated she was his favorite out of all of them wanting so much that they'll never be a part from each other, that they'll be together until death do them part he kissed her with passion, his lips overlapping hers and then letting her do the same. He felt her hand on his hair as she kissed his and he wrapped his arm around her waist pulling her slightly closer and continued to make out.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 6:05 am

Chase smiled and then had to come up for air. She looked at him her forehead pressed against his. Water was dripping onto them from the tree now, even though it had stopped raining. The water was combining and falling on them in HUGE droplets. "Want to go back to my room?" She asked gently moving away from him so she could sit on her knees between his legs and smiled at him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top