Move Along((Aden)) - Page 6
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 6 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Move Along((Aden))

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 6 Empty Re: Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:10 pm

Toire looked up at Aden and smiled. " Wow.' was all she said. She leaned up and kissed him a passionality, lovingly, sweetly. Every emotion she had when into that kiss. She felt happy. She didn't know what else to do. She was happy " Aden, I want to be in your life. I thought after i said that. You would run away from me" She said after she pulled away from Aden. She looked into his eyes gently and softly, with her brown orbs. She saw the tear. She wiped it off of his face. She felt happy. She was so different. He made her happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 02, 2009 11:58 pm

"I am not the one who ran away after that was said you believe that it was you" He said as her hand came across his face to wipe away the tear that had sprung form the thought of her leaving him. He scooped her back up into his arms and said "Now I believe I was caring you back to the castle so i can keep looking at you face." Aden smiled as he stared down at her face. Putting one foot in front of the other he headed back up to the castle, again, and maybe he could finish the trip this time. At that moment the moon light shined down on her face making her brown eyes sparkle. Aden leaned down and kissed her gently on the the lips.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:10 am

Victoire looked at Aden and smiled. She kissed him back when he kissed her. She pulled away and smiled again. " That is true." She said softly. She wasn't mad or angry at him. Just happy. She was really happy. She snuggled into his arms. She looked into his eyes. She looked his eyes. His eyes were amazing and beautiful.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:10 am

Aden stared into her eyes as he finished walking to the castle."Hey i know is said that we should hang out in top of the astronomy tower, but i think we should both go back to our common rooms to digest whats happened to night." He said as he switched his hold on her to a hug with her feet still dangling in the air. Aden leaned in and began to kiss her passionately, lovingly, and in a way that he had not done yet tonight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:10 pm

Victoire kissed him back just as passionately. She was enjoying this alot. She was loving every moment of this. She was completely happy, and she smiled. She pulled away, and looked into his eyes, and she hugged him. She snuggled her head into his chest. " Okay." She said simply She was happy and she was his. That was all that matter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Aden gave her one more kiss on the forehead, and headed off towards the Gryfindorr common room. He was trying to keep quite because it was past the time students were allowed to be out, but this was hard as his mind kept racing with thought of Torie. Aden really hoped that she would make it back without being caught. At the same time something was nagging at the inside of Aden and at this moment he could just not place it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:52 pm

Toire continued to walked to the Hufflepuff Common room. She wa trying to be sneaking. She was smiling. She continued to smile at Aden, and gave him one last smile. " See you tomorrow." She said waving to him, still smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

View previous topic View next topic Back to top