Don't move on
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't move on Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't move on

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't move on Empty Don't move on

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:15 am

Sitting on a bench infront of the Three Broomsticks, Lucas was editing a song he had recently written. It was about Sophia of course...his first and only lover..whom he thought found a week ago, but it was only her twin sister, Arabella. He felt a rumble in his stomach and knew it must be time to eat. Today, he was wearing the usual...black silvery jeans, black leather shoes and a white v-shape shirt and he actually managed to style and gel his hair today for the first time in a while but he sadly also wore black sunglasses to hide his colour eye changes. Before deciding the get up and walk to the Three Broomsticks which was infront of him basically, he decided just to enjoy the outdoor and nature scenery just for a few moments longer.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Don't move on Empty Re: Don't move on

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:39 am

Life for Sophia Lestrange was now starting to get back on track after she escaped from the Malfoy Manor and after she found out her mother died. Sophia was still alittle in shock that she found out that her mother died but she's pulling through. Sophia was walking through the busy street of Hogsmeade heading towards The Three Broomsticks for a butterbeer. Sophia was wearing a yellow,orange, gray and black dress with a red belt wrapped around her waist with a black jacket over it. Her jet black hair was down and curly today just like the way she always loved it to be.

As she kept on walking she said hi to a couple of people who waved at her or even said hi to on the streets while walking by. As she kept on walking with a smile on her face the wind rustled through her hair making her smile even more. Sophia missed feeling the wind through her hair it been awhile since she actually felt it and it was calming. In her own little world and not really paying attention Sophia bumped into a Slytherin hardly as she fell to the ground. Snapping back into reality. "Oh my gosh I'm so sorry."said Sophia softly. "You better be."said the Slytherin as he kicked mud at Sophia and left. Glaring at him one with her red eyes Sophia gotten out her wand and pointed it at the boy about to curse him into the next day.

Sophia's outfit
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 12:54 am

Lucas who just watched a horrific scene, growled and had red fiery eyes and walked infront of the Slytherin that made him sick. "Is that how you would treat your mommy?" Lucas asked, with a raised eyebrow. The Slytherin took a look at the size of Lucas and his red eyes and tried to act tough. "Hmm.." Lucas frowned and took the Slytherin by the ear and made him walk to the female who was on the ground, covered in mud. "Apologize before I do the exact same thing to you, except twice as hard!" Lucas demanded. "S-s-sorry!" the Slytherin boy cried and ran off. Lucas then looked at the female, who oddly looked like Sophia and Arabella..perhaps it was Arabella...but her eyes....and her colour skin...Nah, couldn't be, could it. Lucas restrained himself getting his hopes up and put out a hand for the female to take so he could stand her up. "There you go, he's gone now and won't bother you anymore, I'm sure..." Lucas smiled.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 1:12 am

"Thankyou Lucas."said Sophia softly as her pink eyes sparkled at him telling him that it was indeed her and he wasn't dreaming. "Ugh... look at me, I look horrible!"said Sophia looking at her muddy outfit that was covered with mud. Sophia hated looking muddy and dirty especailly in front of Lucas it was just down right wrong. "Goodness that nevers gets old, they even did that when I went to Hogwarts!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red once again. "Ok Sophia, calm down."said Sophia softly to herself as her eyes went from a blood red back to their normal chocolate brown.

Sophia looked at him and gave him a soft warm smile. "Hello Lucas, long time no see love."said Sophia softly as her eyes sparkled pink at him once again. "Yes it's really me love, no dream and it's not my twin sister Arabella either."said Sophia softly. Sophia was willing to prove to him that it was her even if he didn't believe her for there were ways for people to change there color color now days as well as looks. "If you don't believe me, ask me any question that only Sophia will know."said Sophia softly. Sophia was afraid to prove she was really Sophia for she knew that he sort of gave up on finding her.

Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:09 am

It was all a hallucination, but Lucas decided to go along with it anyway because he really just missed Sophia so much. Lucas frowned and shook his head. "You look even more pretty than I last saw you..." Lucas smiled at her. Lucas then smiled as he watched her eyes go from red back to her normal chocolate brown. "That Slytherin isn't worth changing your emotions, love.." Lucas assured her.

"Oh Sophia, it's been a while, and I know this is only a hallucination but I don't care, as long as I'm seeing you and talking to you like you're here..." Lucas smiled weakly at her, with his eyes swelling up with tears. "Shh, don't speak like that, I believe you're Sophia..the one and only," Lucas walked closer to her. Lucas felt tears run down his face and chuckled weakly. "I've missed you so much and I owe you so much and just so you know...no one ever gave up...sometimes lost hope and faith...but Arabella felt that you were alive...and I know you're a strong woman..." Lucas said. Lucas shook his head. "I don't need proof...you're here...that's all that proof I need...even if this moment isn't real.." Lucas whispered.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:30 am

Sophia blushed when he told her she looked more pretty then the last time he saw her. "Thanks my love."said Sophia softly kissing his cheek. Sophia looked into his eyes and nodded. "Yeah your right love, but I'm just tired of them picking on me."said Sophia softly. Sophia knew that he thought he was just hallucinating which made her frown. She needed some way to prove to him that she was really here and it wasn't just a dream like he thought. "Lucas love your not hallucinating, I'm really here."said Sophia softly as her eyes turned a gold color from sadness.

Sophia looked at him and nodded. "Yes love, it has been a VERY long time and I will prove to you that your not dreaming."said Sophia softly as she kissed him on the lips and pulled away after a few minutes. "Tell me that didn't feel like a dream."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when he said no one ever gave up on her and her twin sister Arabella could feel that she was alive. Sophia knew he would think this is just a dream cause it been months since he saw her. If he didn't believe the kiss was real then Sophia would have to do something that she didn't want to do knock him out and wake him back up. She really didn't want to but if she did she will just to make him believe that she was there and it wasn't just a dream.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:47 am

"You're welcome," Lucas blushed a little after she kissed his cheek. Lucas looked at her and smiled. "Don't worry, I'm here now and they'll need to get through me before they could pick on you again," Lucas told Sophia. Lucas didn't want to believe it, I mean, yes he desperately wanted to but if he did, he may be disappointed. "Oh, love," Lucas said, feeling that he couldn't respond to her with that statement.

Lucas' eyes widened after she pulled away and his heart pounded fast and loudly it hurt him but he didn't care. "Sophia? Sophia..Sophia!" Lucas cheered and gave her a long hug. "It wasn't a dream, it's real, it is truly you..it is...I'm just..speechless," Lucas said, lost for words and quickly kissed her back on the lips and picked her up and spun her around a few times and then stood her up straight and just smiled and stared at her.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 4:08 am

Sophia smiled. "Well I'm glad that a have such a hot and strong boyfriend to protect me."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia looked at him and smiled as her eyes sparkled pink at him as he called her love but after that he just trailed off. Sophia frowned at that for he still didn't believe that she was really there. But as she backed away from the he fianlly realized it wasn't a dream. Sophia giggled and nodded. "Yes love it's me, I been trying to tell you that!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh at him as she kissed him softly on the lips.

"Now that you know I'm really here my love, you want to go inside for a butterbeer?"Sophia asked him softly as her pink eyes were sparkling at him. "Goodness love, how long have you been in this dreaming of me stage?"Sophia asked him giggling. As she walked inside the three broomsticks her eyes widen at the packed place. "Um... maybe we should just get a butterbeer and sit outside.'said Sophia softly to Lucas seeing how she didn't see a place to sit anywhere.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:18 am

"I'm glad to have a pretty and intelligent woman to protect!" Lucas grinned. By this time, his eyes were bright pink, totally in love with her. "I know you tried to tell me earlier, but I guess I didn't want to raise my hopes and have them shattered....like when I saw Arabella, I was so convinced it was you..almost..but she was different, even though you're twins, you're one of a kind to me," Lucas babbled on because he was just so happy and glad to see Sophia.

"Sure, let's go, love," Lucas smiled, agreeing with her to have a drink. Lucas felt like telling her the truth. "I've been in this stage for a long time...it started only a week since you were missing and it's like I saw you everywhere.." Lucas admitted. Lucas was suprised as Sophia to see the place packed with people. "Okay, sure, we can do that," Lucas nodded.

They walked to the bar together. "Two butterbeers to go," Lucas ordered nicely. Getting change from his pocket, he placed it onto the counter and waited patiently for a moment and received his two butterbeers. He handed one to Sophia. "Ready?" Lucas asked.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:43 am

Sophia blushed as he told he was glad to have intelligent woman to protect. "I don't know about that love, I'm just average."said Sophia shrugging. Sophia nevered liked to see herself better then others for she flet every was equal in their own way. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh and nodded. "Well... I'm sure your able to tell us apart now."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "I'm here love, and I'm not going anywhere I promise."said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled and blushed when he said she was one of a kind. "Well I'm glad I am, I wouldn't want to be anything different."said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile.

Sophia looked at him shocked and shook her head. "I'm sorry I left without a word love, the death eaters took me to the Malfoy Manor and I wasn't allowed to do anything but be there slaves and if I wasn't I was tortured."said Sophia holding back tears. Sophia had to say it was worse then being tortured by Felix Barker at lease she wasn't in there for three months. Sophia nodded and took her butterbeer and made her way out of the madhouse. "I bet your wondering how I escaped to, it's really a rather funny story."said Sophia taking a seat at a table by the window. Sophia laughed at how she escaped the place but she did feel bad for the poor house elf though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top