Wow.. Why dont i remember you?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wow.. Why dont i remember you? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wow.. Why dont i remember you?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wow.. Why dont i remember you? Empty Wow.. Why dont i remember you?

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 1:42 pm

What a boring day today. the sky was grey, It was raining and a little foggy outside so everyone was stuck inside unless they wanted to play out in the mud. Aurora knew some of those people who would like to play outside like that but she wasnt one of them today. She was sitting in the corner of the common room drawing what the outside looks like at christmas time. Aurora was ready for Christmas time to come. She really wanted to stay at hugos that day.

Since Aurora had a broken arm she couldnt do much anyeays and couldnt go outside. If her cast got wet it would end up rrotting and that could make her sick.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Wow.. Why dont i remember you? Empty Re: Wow.. Why dont i remember you?

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:13 pm

Louis walked down stairs. He saw a black haired girl. He started writing his essay for Care of Magical Creatures. He decided to introdouce himself. He remebered her from somewhere. There was a battle and a shy girl. Was that her? Well he didnt know. "Hi I'm Louis Weasley 6th year. You are?" He asked. scratching the back of his head. He remebered something. But that girl didnt seem familiar. Oh yeah she was a Quiddditch tryouts.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:17 pm

Aurora looked up at the boy. He looked like he was thinking more than anything. "Hi." She whispered. She continued with her drawing. She wasnt going to tell someone she didnt know her name. What if he told some preditor her name and she ended up kidnapped or something? Aurora was always catious when it came to new people or people she didnt know of she had met before. She was trying to think back to a time when she knew others. "Are you another friend of nicks?" She asked the kid in a strange way. She usually never talked about nick.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:24 pm

"Yeah." Louis said. "Dont worry I wont bite or anything. Im a Weasley they haven't done bad stuff." He chuckled. "Wait um I think I've seen you somewhere." He said. He remebered. He was fighting with his Arch nemesis Zachary Blood. But was she there. He remebered Lucy being hurt. But he couldn't place that girl into his head. So he just said. "Hey your that girl thats dating my cousin Hugo right. And your were at Quidditch tryouts." He just said. He remebered that Hugo had a girlfriend and it was her, right.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:31 pm

"Yeah im hugo's girlfriend.. Nicks ex." She said to him as she looked up. "I really didnt know you was hugo's cousin. I havent met much of hugo's family so thins christmas im wanting to stay with hugo either stay here or go to his house with him." It was true that she never talked about nick really so she changed the subject of being nicks ex to going with hugo for christmas. she had no idea why she didnt want to talk about nick but she didnt and that was strange. She would usually talk about anyone.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:37 pm

"So am I. If my dad says its ok." Louis said. He looked at his watch "Merde" Louis said in french. The time was already seven O'clock only a couple of hours till curfew. He needed to get some books from the library. It was for Care of Magical creatures. And some Divination books. He also needed to start his essay. All he writen was his name, date, and class. "So I might see you this christmas. You can meet my family. I forget... How old is little Hugo now?" He asked.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:42 pm

"I believe he is twelve just as i am." She said She began to draw a person on her picture. It was hugo. then she drew herself. The twe were holding hands. She wasnt sure why she drew the picture or a winter scene with her and hugo in it but it was acually a good picture and sometime she would have to show it to hugo but for now she folded it up carefully and put it in her pocket. "What are you writing about?" She asked him. Even though she wasnt that old and he was only a 6th year she wanted to know.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:47 pm

Louis looked back. "Oh its my essay for care of magical creatures." He said. "Im soupposed to write about a animal I would like to create." Then he heard a noise. He looked around. Held out his wand. "Obsuro" He said and almost hit a kid. "Oh sorry nevermind. After what Louis had been through he was too over protective. He was a Potters army member. It was very scary. He put his wand down. He sat down. "Sorry about that."
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:56 pm

Aurora smiled when he almost hit a kid. "wow are you like over protective of yourself or something? Thats what it looks like to me." aurora said. she couldnt believe how he almost hit some kid just caus he heard a spell. "I mean i got a broken arm and im not doing spells on whatever every time that i hear some sound like someone would be sneaking up on us to hurt us or something. Thats kinda bad that you do it and i dont when im 12 and your how old?
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Louis looked at her. "Im a 6th year. You do the math." He had run out of ink. "I'll be back" He said in a terminator voice. He ran upstairs and grabbed more ink for his quill.

I would like to make a creature that could make anyone do anything I say with its eyes. It would look like a rabbit. Maybe It would even make me famous. I would call it a Grant. It grants you anything you wan a person to do.

He stopped there. He didnt need that kind of animal. He had potions. Which he was great at. But it was ok. Because you cant make a person drink something.

((It was I who cast the spell...))
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top