i dont know anymore
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i dont know anymore Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i dont know anymore

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dont know anymore Empty i dont know anymore

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:16 am

Mithy didnt want to be around anyone today. She needed to think. How was she to know what she was to do in a situation she had never heard of happening. Mitchy wished that Brayden had never kissed her. Now she began having mixed emotions and didnt know the real ones from the ones that are just inside her head. Thats exactly why she was at the ruins of Hagrids place. Not many people went to there. She wanted a bit of time alone.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

i dont know anymore Empty Re: i dont know anymore

Post by Brayden Moon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:21 am

Brayden sighed, he was a bit upset still about Mitchy. He didn't know what he had done wrong though he probably shouldn't have kissed her. He was walking around a bit just moping a lot. "I wonder what she is doing, if she is alright." He thought to himself approaching the ruins of Hagrids place. He saw Mitchy there and almost wanted to run up to her and fall to his knees begging for forgiveness. He instead walked up to her slowly scratching the back of his head casually. "Uh Mitchy hey..." He said as he approached her.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:31 am

Mitchy heard her name and looked behind her seeing brayden walking toward her. "Uh... Hi Brayden." She said, standing up and walking toward him. She softly wrapped her arms around him as soon as she was close enough and hugged him. She cried in his shirt softly, letting her emotions run through her. " I needed someone here, to be with." She whispered . Mitchy didnt exactly hope for him to be there but she was glad that someone was around.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:36 am

Brayden was surprised when Mitchy hugged him and started crying but he held her close rubbing her back allowing her to cry. "It's alright, shhh Mitchy it's going to be ok." He said soothingly. He wasn't sure what was wrong or if she even wanted him to be the one she wanted here with her right now. "What's wrong Mitchy?" He asked stroking her hair softly. He had a feeling it was all his fault and really hoped it not to be.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:41 am

"I dont know anymore." Mitchy whispered, tears slowly flowling down her cheeks. "I dont know how to feel, my emotions are all mixed up." She kepts hugging him, trying not to cry much. She still didnt have her glasses because they were broken so everything was blurrier than usual for her. "I wish I knew what to do about this." That was all she could say. She kept close to him, her head on his chest tryng to keep quiet as she cried.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:57 am

Brayden held her tighter to him but gently so where not to hurt her to much. "I'm sorry if this is all my fault I really am." He said taking a deep breath. "You don't..... hate me do you? I couldn't live with myself if you did." He said quietly laying his head on top of hers. "I wish I knew how to help you Mitchy I really do wish to help you." He said stopping the urge to kiss the top of her head.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:59 pm

"I dont hate you. I never would. I just dont know how this is supposed to work out anymore. My head's been spining for days." She whispered. Mitchy silently moved her head and looked at him a few secons after he layed his head on hers then she kissed him on the cheek. She stepped back and sat down on what used to be the floor of the hut and pulled him towards her. "Everything that happened wasnt supposed to happen the way it did."
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:02 pm

Brayden nodded wishing he understood what was wrong. He liked Mitchy, he really did and he really wished he could help her but he didn't understand what was wrong. So many questions were going through his mind, what was wrong, why has her head been spinning? He blushed slightly when she kissed his cheek and watched her sit down pulling him with her. Brayden sat down next to her looking at Mitchy. "How did you want it to happen?" He asked her.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:06 pm

"I dont know. Just differently than how it did happen." She whispered climbing into his lap and curling up. There was so much going on. "I didnt think that knowing eachother barely, even if we do like eachother and all. I jus didnt think we would end up kissing when we arent even a couple. It just confuses me so much." She closed her eyes, trying to keep from crying for the second time. She wanted to look stronger than what she was.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:38 am

Brayden was confused but smiled when Mitchy crawled in her lap and curled up on him. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close to him. Brayden looked down at her putting his hand under her chin gently pulling her face too look at him. "I like you Mitchy I really really do." He said kissing her cheek. "If you don't want me to kiss you tell me or I will." He said leaning in allowing her to say stop if she wanted to.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top