i dont know anymore - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i dont know anymore - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i dont know anymore

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i dont know anymore - Page 2 Empty Re: i dont know anymore

Post by Mitchel Landon Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:44 am

Mitchy's heart began to pund in her chest as though trying to break through as soon as he said he liked her. She blushed a really bright red when he kissed her cheek. But when he told her to tell him if she didnt want him kissing her she couldnt choke out the word stop. She didnt know for sure if she wanted to or not but she didnt want to upset him. Putting one hand on his neck and the other on his chest, she leaned in and kissed him. It was the first time she was okay with kissing him since the whole thing started.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sat Apr 23, 2011 2:54 am

Brayden closed his eyes as she kissed him before he could kiss her first. He moved on hand around her waist and the other he clamped on her hand that was around his neck. He leaned back and looked at her blushing "Well.. that is one way of saying I'm okay with it" He said grinning. He leaned in and kissed her again closing his eyes once more.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Number of posts : 101

Back to top Go down

Post by Mitchel Landon Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:02 am

When he broke apart for a second Mitchy's face got a little redder than before. She smiled a small smile when he spoke then her she couldnt help but kiss him back when he began kissing her again. The hand on his chest clutched softly to his shirt as her eyes slowly closed. She could hear her heatd pounding. After a few more seconds of kissing she backed away a little and looked at him. Her face wasnt as red as it was when they began to kiss. "You're awesome." She whispered. "Always remember that." She let go of his shirt and kept her hand on his neck because he was holding it.
Mitchel Landon
Mitchel Landon

Number of posts : 97

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Thu Apr 28, 2011 10:21 pm

Brayden looked at her and smiled. She thought he was awesome, that was.... awesome to him. "Thanks Mitchy" He said letting go of her hand so she could have it back. "Your not going to run off again are you?" He asked with a pained look on his face. He still was getting over the other day when she left so suddenly, he knew it was all his fault. Brayden sighed looking around the rumble of Hagrid's hut, it was pathetic looking really not much was left of it at all.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon May 09, 2011 11:13 pm

"No. I wont run off. I guess i need to try and figure things out. I dont really know what i want right now." She said looking down at her feet. "Everything's so... new to me... so... awkward. Nothing like this has ever happened to anyone I know." There really wasnt much for Mitchy to say. She wanted to talk more but she hadnt any reason to talk. After a little bit, she looked back up at him as though she wasnt able to keep her eyes off of him.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Mon May 16, 2011 1:19 pm

Brayden nodded "Good, I mean good that you won't run away again" He said nodding. He really didn't know what to say to her. He felt really awkward at the moment but it was more because she had said she needed to think, well try and figure out about it. Brayden sighed and continued to look at the rumble of Hagrid's hut boredly. It was probably getting close to dinner time but he didn't care about that much. He would probably go in and have some pumpkin juice then go to bed.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue May 31, 2011 12:35 pm

Mitchy sat there,looking at her feet,and she began to think things over. It was getting close to dinner time and Mitchy was starting to get hungry. She looked up at brayden. "I'm starting to get a little hungry.. Want to go get some food? We could go down to the kitchens and get a basket of food and go on a picnic if you want to." she said to him, moving right beside him,wrapping her arms around his arm, and laying her head on his sholder. "It's all up to you though. If you dont want to we dont have to though." she whispered smiling softly.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Wed Jun 01, 2011 12:22 pm

Brayden smiled down at her as she wrapped her arm on his laying her head on his shoulder. "No no a picnic sounds like fun." He said starting to lead her to the castle. "Do you want to come back here for the picnic or?.." He said leaving the question open for suggestions. He was glad Mitchy wanted to hang out with him, he was getting hungry as well so a picnic sounded like loads of fun.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri Jun 03, 2011 4:43 pm

Mitchy thought for a moment before she spoke. “I don’t think it would be a good idea to have the picnic here.” She said indicating to the ruins of the hut. “Maybe in the towers or by the lake or something similar to those places.” She entwined her fingers with his and closed her eye for a moment. “We could always go to the room of requirements and have a dinner in the firelight there or something. It’s up to you though.” Mitchel was trying to think of a place that would be suitable for a first date even though the dinner wouldn’t technically be a date.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Brayden Moon Sun Jun 12, 2011 4:37 am

Brayden thought for a second before coming up with a great place where they should eat. "Tonight, I'll have everything ready!" he said going through the plan in his head. "I want you to meet at the Room of Requirements. I'll have everything set up for the both of us after everyone has dinner" He said grinning. "I think I shall make it a a surprise to so you don't get to know what the room will look like" Brayden smirked sticking his tongue out childishly at her while squeezing her hand gently.
Brayden Moon
Brayden Moon

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top