Don't move on - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Don't move on - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Don't move on

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Don't move on - Page 2 Empty Re: Don't move on

Post by Lucas Montez Fri Jan 28, 2011 7:58 am

"Don't be sorry, you were held against your very own will!" Lucas said to her because she needn't to apologize, it wasn't her fault. "I'm just so..so so sorry that I let this happen to you...Perhaps if I were there I could've saved you from all of this!" Lucas apologized, blaming himself. Lucas shook his head in horror and sadness of her story. "I don't get why they took you...and did that to you," Lucas said, just a little confused on that part.

"What did they make you do...and what did they do if you didn't...'cause I want to find them and just do that to them!" Lucas spat angrily. His eyes turned a fiery red, but soon turned to a bright pink once again. Lucas smiled at Sophia and nodded. "Please, do tell me your great escape!" Lucas insisted, almost. Lucas sat beside her and took a sip of his drink.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:19 am

Sophia shook her head. "Don't blame yourself love, I'm a trouble magnet even when I'm very well protected I still manage for death eaters to get me."said Sophia softly. When Lucas said he didn't get why the took her she sighed for she knew the reason but it was time for her to tell him. "Well... you know my father is a Lestrange and well he used to be a death eater a LONG time but dropped out when he discovered what they were doing and you know once your a death eater it's permit, so there after him and they would do anything for daddy to come after them including taken me which they did!"said Sophia softly. "That was the main reason but they also knew it would hurt the Lupin's as well as daddy and there come after me and when they do they will attack and kill them."said Sophia softly. "See what I mean? I'm a troublemaker and a trouble magnet!"said Sophia sighing.

"Lucas love please don't go after them, please I'm begging you there very strong death eaters for the two of them!"said Sophia softly. "I was force to clean, cook, give them as much information that I could and if I didn't they would go inside my head and search my memories for answers."said Sophia as tears came down her face. "I tried blocked them out as much as I could by placing fake memories in my head but when I did I got tortured."said Sophia softly. "I still have nightmares about it and I feel like there haunting me."said Sophia shivering As he asked how she escaped she smiled. "Well... the malfoy maor as a house elf that was assigned to take care of me and assit me every need."said Sophia softly. "Well... I literally begged her to go outside and after days of begging I was fianlly able to and when I did I escaped and appearted to St. Mungo's."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas Montez Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:04 am

"Oh, it's not your fault!" Lucas assured her. Lucas sighed and nodded at Sophia, agreeing that he won't hunt down those who hurt her. "Alright love, if you don't want me to, I won't..." Lucas said to her. Lucas watched her cry as she began to tell him what happened, so he went closer to her, and put her head on his shoulder and wrapped his arms around her. "Oh baby....that's so horrible...I'm so sorry you had to go through that.." Lucas said sadly.

"You're here now and that's all that matters...." Lucas whispered. Lucas used his hand to run through her hair like he missed doing. "You're not a trouble maker...trouble just gets to you unfortunately..." Lucas continued. Lucas chuckled softly and grinned. "I've missed everything about you...your laugh, your smile...your pink eyes...your voice...you..." Lucas sighed contendently.
Lucas Montez
Lucas Montez

Number of posts : 412

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:17 am

Sophia looked at him with her gold eyes and shook her head. "Yes it is love, everything I do I cause trouble!"said Sophia softly as tears came down her face. As he said he wouldn't ome after them she gave him a weak smile. "Thanks love, I don't want you to get hurt because of me I already cause everyone else a burden."said Sophia softly. "That's not the worse part love, I got whipped also and I always had to watch other people get tortured and killed!"said Sophia softly crying into his chest. "Not to mention when I had to go places for them or with them I was tied up."said Sophia softly.

"I'm glad I'm back, that place was horrible."said Sophia shivering as she rocked back and forth in her seat. As Lucas ran his hand through her hair it calmed her down and made her want to go to sleep. "Yes I am love, but I don't go looking for trouble, trouble usually finds me!'said Sophia softly sighing with her eyes closed. When he said he missed everything about her she smiled. "I missed you to my love, I missed your smile your strong arms everything."said Sophia softly. Sophia was tired but she was afraid to fall asleep for she always had nightmares of being in the Malfoy Manor or Barker torturing her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top