Move Along((Aden)) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Move Along((Aden))

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 5 Empty Re: Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:24 pm

Victoire laughed gently. She kissed him passionality, then pulled away before he could kiss her back, teasing him. She looked into his eyes. " Well Yes I thought you did" She said softly. She put her arms around his neck. She looked into his eyes and smiled again. She laid down her head down on his shoulder gently. She yawned and snuggled into his chest. She closed her eyes and just listening to his heart beat, not saying nothing more, nothing less.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:20 am

Aden started the long arduous trek back to the castle, but it was not all bad because he could spend the time staring down at Tori. “So since this has happened so fast we do not know the much about each other, my first question of 20 is what is your favorite course?” Aden asked as a strand of her hair covered her face, and then he moved his hand to swipe the hair away so that he could look at her sparkling eyes. It was now when Aden realized the great shade of brown that tinted her hair.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:24 am

Victoire looked at him and giggled gently. "Well my favorite course is Charms. We have the same Charms class together, but you never notice me in it.... so.... ya" She said softly and looked away from him and then looked away. She didn't know what to do or say. She looked away from him and down at her hands. ' What is your favorite animal?" She asked him gently and felt unhappy or different or anything. She looked away. She didn't know what to do anymore. She sighed. She rubbed her hands together. She opened her mouth to say something but then closed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:37 am

Aden was sad that she felt that he had over looked her. The truth was that he had only been in charms once this term so to a sickness that kept him in the common room, but that was not the point right now he did not want her to feel that way. “Listen Torie about Charms I have only been in that class once this term, and the time I was I saw you. I thought to myself ‘wow she is a knock out’, and I could not get you out of my mind all day.” Aden leaned down and gently kissed her, this distraction caused him to trip a little over a rock but he recovered. This was all evidence to him not being perfect, and he hoped it did not make him less attractive to her. “Though charms is my favorite class as well. My favorite animal is of course a Lion as it represents bravery, and they value you the equality of sexes.” Aden said smiling down at her.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:46 am

Toire giggle when he said she was a knock out. " You are so sweet' She said softly. She loved the way he held her. She felt happy. She was really happy. She was completely happy. She looked into his eyes. ' My favorite animal is a horse. They are graceful, beautiful and smart" She said softly and gently. She leaned up and kissed him gently softly. She felt happy. She snuggled into him. " I like being with you Aden. You make me happy. " She said this almost in a whisper.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:53 am

The last thing she had said was like music to Aden’s ears as he stared out her in complete awe. Aden had stopped walking as they were now almost to the castle, and he had to take them through a secret entrance. He looked down at her his smile so huger his dimples look like they were a mile deep. Aden sat down on the grassy hill making sure not to let go of tori. Aden rubbed his hand from the part of her forehead that was against his chest to the outside chin as he spoke, “I really am glad that the feeling is mutual for me and you, except I think it is a bit stronger for me.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:58 am

Toire looked at him in awe, also. She felt happy, and she was falling so hard for him, but what if he found someone better than her and she was dumped like a piece of trash. She swallowed the lump in her throat. " Aden, I have strong feelings for you. I am falling in love with you, fast. I really am. You make me feel like i am worth something. I am worried that you will realize that someone else that is better out there and you will throw me away like a piece of trash" She said softly and got out of his arms. She didn't know what to do. She starred at the ground.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:05 am

Aden was horrified that she thought that he did not feel that strongly for her after his not so obvious attempt to say I love you to her. Aden could not understand why he like torie so much, and so so fast. There was times when Aden thought it was to fast, but he just took one look at Torie, and it was apparent that there was no way he was going to fast with her. “Torie I do not see me falling for some one other then you. For some reason you get me and well I like to think that I get you also. If key word IF I ever met someone else there would be no way I would throw you away like a piece of trash, so please for me put that out of your mind.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:15 am

Toire looked away from him, Ashamed of herself. She didn't know what to say. She looked down. " I don't know Aden. There is alot of beautiful, smart, and clever girls out there. Aden, I...." She couldn't say it. She wanted to. She felt that she had to though. " Aden, I love you, but i understand if you don't want to be with me after that" She said getting up gently. She brushed herself off, and started to walk toward the castle. She had just broken her heart. She looked at Aden, and gave him a sad, painful smile. " I hope you have a good life, Aden. I wish you the best happiness" She said softly, and continued to walk away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 04, 2009 2:26 am

Aden still being far enough from the castle Aprated in front of her, so close that he instantly hugged her, Aden leaned his head downward towards her ear. Aden knew that she might have fears like this, but he wanted her to know his feelings before she ran off. “Torie you are beautiful, and smart as any other girl out there. As for being clever who really cares about that. What I really do care about is you, and I love you too. I do not know how I know what love is, or how I am falling into it so fast, but there is the feeling in my stomach ad when you walk away from me it hurts. At this point in my life think the only way I can have a good life is if you are in it.” Aden said as a tear rolled down his cheek leaving its salty trail stingy is dry skin.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top