Move Along((Aden))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Move Along((Aden)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Move Along((Aden))

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move Along((Aden)) Empty Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 8:58 pm

Victoire walked to Hogsmead. She was happy and tired at the same time, but she did still look great, or she hoped she did. She felt herself insides to flips and kicks. She liked to two guys, one Slytherin and One Gryffindor. She smiled, both rivals. She looked around Hogsmead and sighed. She didn't know what to say or do. Felix, the Slytherin, was cute, smart, bold, sly and everything. Aden, the Gryffindor, was brave, daring and bold. She liked both because she just did.

She sighed and walked into Honeydukes Sweet shop and bought some sweet then walked ou when she saw him.

Spoiler:
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Move Along((Aden)) Empty Re: Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:42 pm

Aden had been talking to some friends near the counter about their charms class, and how they all felt the professor was a bit weird. They had of course like guys moved on to the topic of girls that’s when he explained Tori, and Felix who none of them cared for as he was a slytherin. Abruptly in the middle of the conversation they stopped talking, and began to back away from him. As code he assumed the person they were just talking about had walked into the room. Aden turned around to see Tor “Ello’ Tori, how are you today.” Aden said in his aristocratic deep British accent that only few could still boast.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 9:50 pm

Victoire looked at Aden and smiled and nodded. " I am good Aden and you?" She said softly. She looked down at her outfit gently. She looked really good. She had natural looking makeup, on but still beautiful. She had jeans, a yellow tube top that hugged her body and showed her top half of her body.. She had silver earrings on and white heels. She had her hair up and two little pieces framed her face gently. She looked around him. She gave him one of her sexy smiles. " So how do you like Hogsmead so far, Aden?" She said gently. She saw alot of guys starring at her. She was confused. She ignored it and focused back on Aden, and waited for him o answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:25 pm

Aden stared at Tori she looked stunning today, but of course she always did even in pajamas. Now though he was faced with a question does he give up his flirty ways, and fall for the girl that he doesn’t know quite that well. What if though she is the one, and he lets somebody like Felix have her, and he hurts her. Aden could not let her get hurt, but that’s almost the reason he did not want her to get close to him because he might not be able to stop flirting. “I love Hogsmede it’s so nice, but you know there is a place I want to take you that I bet you have not seen before.” Aden said as he opened the door if he was going to talk frankly with her it could not be here in front of his friends. Luckly there was still one place Aden had not taken anyone.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:34 pm

Toire looked at him gently and smiled brightly. She had a sparkle in her eyes. She was happy. Her eyes lite up when he said he wanted to take her somewhere. She wondered where. She felt happy. She looked at him.She had her hands on her purse gently. She looked hi, gently and softly. " You want to take me somewhere?" She asked him a little shocked voice. She looked down at her feet, blushing. She looked back at him and felt happy. " Sure I would love to go with you." She said softly. She wasn't sure if she should grab his hand or not. She decided it wasn't a good idea. She continued to smile at him gently. " You look great, by the way." She said smiling and then blushed a little more. She stepped out the door and waited for Aden to follow her. She looked around Hogsmead and smiled. She waited for him to show her the place he had not been before.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:33 am

Aden smiled at her as she walked through the doorway, and she still looked stunning she looked better when she was blushing, as she was now. Aden walked out the door after her he was wearing green and brown pladish shorts with a green shirt, and a pair of flipflops. “Thank you, you look great today also, and I am elated to know that you want to come with me. So how is Felix?” Aden asked the last part just to see what she would say about him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:39 am

Victoire looked at him and shook her head. " I don't know. I am not dating him, so how would i know" She said softly and looked away from him softly. She put her hands in her pocket. She felt shy, and she looked at him and smiled. " Thank you Aden." She said gently. She looked at the ground. She bit her lip cutely and smiled at Aden. " Lead the way and I will follow or..... Nevermind" She said blushing bright bright red. Victoire was super shy around Aden and she didn't know why.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:47 am

Aden was happy when she said that she was not dating Felix. “That’s good I have a feeling that he just would not be the right guy for you!” Aden said trying not to sound to snotty. He went to reach for her hand, and he fished it out of her pocket. “Why don’t we walk together hand in hand?” as Aden said this he took his other hand and pressing gently under her chin pushed her face up. “You know you should not hide such a pretty face by looking at the ground with it.” Aden said smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:56 am

Victoire looked at Aden when he fished her hand on her pocket. She couldn't believe it. He actually wanted to touch her. She laced her fingers with his. She felt happy. She smiled. " ya. I would like that" She said gently. She smiled and she heard when he said Felix would not be the right guy for her. She wondered what he was getting at. She felt happy. She blushed when he said she had a pretty blush. She smiled. She felt happy. She looked into his eyes. ' Oh really? Then who would be the right guy for me? " She said eyeing him gently, and nudging him playfully. She didn't know what to say or do. She was still confused. " Aden, you know guys don't hold girls hands unless they like them, right?" She said giggling. Her eyes were sparkling and her smile was white. She was just happy.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:48 am

Aden smiled he had let on too much something he did not do on a normal basis, but this was not a normal girl. He liked to be around her, and when she was smiling it made it so much better. Now though he wondered about if she was telling the truth about Felix or not. “Well Tori your are the only one who can pick who is right for you, and well I would just suggest I don’t know maybe..” And started to trail off as his cheeks flushed with red, “… some one like me would be right for you.” Aden said bashfully as he and her started heading into the forest next to Hogsmeade. “[i] I know that, and you know that I like you because I believe we already went over this”[/i] he said as looked down at their interlocked fingers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top