Move Along((Aden)) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Move Along((Aden))

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 2 Empty Re: Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:23 pm

Victoire smiled at Aden gently. She liked her hand in his. It was nice. Her hand seemed to fit perfectly with his hand. She looked back at Aden. " Oh, i thought you were flirting with me. I didn't think you were serious' She said giving a nervous laugh and felt herself turn red again. She laughed, a gentle, soft laugh, when he said someone like him should be with her. " well I think you are right, Aden. I could use someone like you, or maybe even you would be the right for me" She said gently. She looked into his eyes and continued to walk. She wanted to know what he was thinking. She hoped he wasn't playing with her heart, and mind because that would be just cruel and mean. She looked back up at Aden, and smiled gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:36 pm

Aden grasped her hand a little tighter, but it would not be painful just snug. “Well it started off as just flirting, but now it is no longer flirting.” Aden said with a sigh hoping that she would not just let go of his hand and walk back to the castle to never talk to him again. Aden could not understand why he was falling for this girl after just meeting her a couple of weeks ago. Then he heard her laugh and the sound just made Aden smile he could not help it. “I was hoping you might say something like that, because I really like being with you Tori, and I was hoping you would go to the spring dance with me?”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:43 pm

Victoire smiled at Aden, and blushed a bit bright red. She looked at him and continued to smiled. She was surprised and yet pleased that he asked her to the spring dance. She was also happy he did. ' I would love you go with Aden." She said, her smile gently larger. She was extremely happy right now. She looked at Aden and continued to smile gently. " I like being with you too" She said softly. She wished he would reach down and kiss her but that probably wasn't going to happen. She put it at the back of her mind. She looked over where they were going. " Aden, Were are we going?"She said letting out a small giggle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:50 pm

Aden was so happy that she had accepted his invitation to go to the dance with him. “ I am so glad right now that you said that. Has for where we are going we are there.” He said as the came to a cliff. Aden had timed this just right the sun was just setting on the other side of Hogsmede. You could see the whole town from right here. “Remember the day I met you, and I said I was looking at the sights? Then I said you were the best one I have ever seen? Well, that still is true.” Aden said as he leaned down to kiss her cheeks, but he did not go all the way only 90 percent she had to go the other 10, and rotaed her head gently with his hand so that she would know
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:58 pm

Victoire turned and looked at Aden and smiled gently and felt happy. She saw he was going to kiss her. She stood up and met her lips with his. She kissed him back. She closed her eyes. She was kissing the guy she was falling for. She was still holding his hands. She felt happy. She pulled away quickly and then looked away. She was still happy. She was even happy. She looked away, and down at the ground. She didn't know what to say. She looked at Aden and blushed. She felt happy. She removed her hand from his in case was to awkward. She sighed and looked at the ground, nervously. " Sorry I shouldn't have done that. Sorry. " She said gently. " Wow this is beautiful. " She said looking at the sunset. She felt ashamed of herself. She shouldn't have kissed him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:36 pm

Aden stood there amazed for a bit that she really wanted to kiss him, and on top of that she was an excellent kisser. He was dismayed when she pulled away from the kiss as he would have rather stayed in her warm embrace, but for some reason she pulled back. Aden was happy she had kissed him at all, though could not understand why she was pulling away now. When she spoke it became clear that she was ashamed of what she had done. Aden quickly clasped her hand with both of his, and spoke in a soft tone “How many times do I have to tell you not to hide your pretty face buy looking at the ground.” This time in stead of moving her face up to look at his, he moved his face to where she was staring right at it, “You should have done everything that you did, that kiss… that kiss was superb, and I, and I wanted it just as much as you did if not more.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:59 pm

Victoire lifted her hand and looked at Aden, gently. She gave him a small smile. She didn't know what else to give him. She wasn't sure about this. Sure she was pretty, and alot of guys liked her, but she just flirted with them. She never actually liked any of them, until now of course. She sighed and looked away from Aden. ' I don't know, Aden. I am not sure if we are even dating?!?!?" She said looking into his eyes. She sighed. Toire didn't know what to do or say. " Well I better get going back to the castle. Sorry for wasting your time" VIctoire said softly. She gave him a sad, ashamed smile. She started walking back to Hogsmeads. She put her head down and started to walk. She didn't glance by. She knew she messed up. So it was better to leave now, then it get more and more painful. She shouldn't have done that. . They weren't even dating. She mumbled " I ruined my chance." to herself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:22 pm

Aden slammed his fist into a tree because he had screwed up with her, and that was one of the last things that he wanted to do. He went over what she said about them not dating, yet they had kissed. It was his entire fault he had pushed that kiss when she did not want it. The comment about her wasting his time was just the opposite he always felt that time spent with her was time well spent. Aden decided he could not let her run off like this. He took off into the jungle trying to catch up with her, and when he did he jumped in front of her. “Hey wait a second that thing you said about Dating well that is up to you because I would love to be your boyfriend if you would have me? Also do not worry there is no way my time can be wasted when I am spending it with you, so please do not go running of to the castle.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:04 pm

Victoire looked at him and then looked back at the ground. She didn't know what to say or do. She sighed. Her face was stained with tears and salt. She sighed. " Aden. I would love you to be my boyfriend. I would love that but I am no sure. I didn't even think you have real feelings for me. I thought you were a joke and just flirting with me. That is all. I am sorry. " She said trying not to cry She looked away, and sighed and looked back down at the ground. She felt... blah. She moved away from him and shoved her hands back in her pocket. " Aden, I really liked you. I have strong feelings for you. But thats why i am doing this. If I matter to you, show me right now, if I don't left me walk away and i will not ruin your life anymore" She said softly. She looked at him, in the eyes with her sparkling with tears in hers.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:18 am

Aden smiled at how naïve she was, and realized how much his reputation was the problem here that he was working against. “ I might have started out just flirting, but is that not how every relationship begins?” Aden said as she pulled away from him, yet again. Aden stood there as she walked away again, and this time he hesitated to stop her because he feared she would reject him again. She made it seemed like what was happening was her fault, but he had a feeling that he was causing this pain to her. Aden did not want to hurt in the end he decided that going after her would in the long run hurt Tori less. Aden once again took off after her. Jumping in front of Tori Aden realized at this point they were close to Hogsmeade again. This time Aden struck his arms out gently grasping her shoulders. “Why would I ever let you walk away? There is no way you are ruining my life. My goodness Torie to I have to spell it out I like you, I like you a lot, and I want to see where this will go.” Aden said with a sigh at the end.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top