Move Along((Aden)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Move Along((Aden))

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Move Along((Aden)) - Page 4 Empty Re: Move Along((Aden))

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:40 am

Victoire kissed him back, of course. She was happy. She closed her eyes and wrapped her free arm around his neck and pulled herself ontop his lap, gently and getting sat on him, trying to not hurt him. She wold hate it if she hurt him with her boney butt. It was really not that boney but still. She tightened her hand around his and pulled her body closed to his, gently and softly. She was sitting so her legs were to one side, which was the left side. She was happy. She ran the hand, that was wrapped around his neck, thought his hair, gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:56 am

Aden was overjoyed by the fact that Tori was sitting on his lap. Their was several times he had thought about picking her up and putting her on his lap himself. *Wow I can not believe how amazing tonight has been it was not two hours ago when I though that Tori liked Felix more. Now though she sits tenderly on my lab her smile, beautiful smile beaming up at me* Aden thought to himself. “Hey Tori do you see that star?” Aden said pointing at the only star you could see in the sky through the trees.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:06 am

Victoire looked at him and tried not the giggle. ' Ya" She said softly. She felt happy. She looked at him and laid her head on his chest. She removed her arm from his neck and put it in her other hand. She was so happy right now. She tuned in his mind and read his mind. She felt happy. She looked at Aden. She looked at the star. " What about it " She said gently and looked around and felt happy. She didn't know what to say or anything or anything. She looked into his eyes and kissed his cheek, and giggled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:19 am

Aden cheek tingled when she kissed it which made Aden’s smile grow larger showing off his dimples. “I do not know. I just wanted to here the soothing tones of your voice again.” Aden said before kissing her on her lips again. Aden twisted his body to where his face could look directly at hers. Aden took his hand, and rubbed his fingers on the outside of her rosy red cheeks. Aden spoke as he did this “I was thinking about that phrase of how beauty was in the eye of the beholder it must have been true because the more I sit here and fall in love you with the more beautiful you become.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:34 am

Victoire was shocked by he said he was falling in love with you. She was shocked. She giggled. She looked at the star. She felt happy. She didn't know what else to say. She felt happy. " You are falling in love with me?!?" She said gently and looked at him and felt happy. She leaned in and kissed him so passionality. She kissed him gently, passionality, and everything that kiss should be. She pulled away and put on on her hands on his cheek. She felt overly joyed and looked into his eyes. " I am happy with you. I am glad you are my boyfriend. I am glad I met you. I am just glad to be yours, not anyone else. I am think i am falling in love with you also." She said softly, starring him in the eyes gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 2:46 am

“Toire How could I not fall in love with you?” Aden was very serious about this she had become his whole world in a matter of weeks, and he just wanted to spend all his time with her. As she put her hands on his cheeks he wrapped his around her back. “ That is the same feeling over here.” Aden was feeling a bit cold, but emotionally he was warmer than ever. Aden stopped for a moment thinking they might be going to fast, but he quickly dismissed the thought as it just could not be true.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 1:39 pm

Toire looked at him and shook her head. " I don't know. I jut thought no one would fall in love with me" She said softly. She felt horrible. She bit her lip, gently. She looked back into the those eyes she loved so much. She snuggled into him and leaned her head on his chest gently. She closed her eyes and listened to his heart beat. She removed her hands and put them lightly on his chest. " I am cold, Aden" She said lightly. She shivered a little. She looked at him. " What did you think when you thought i was dating Felix?" She asked him gently.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:29 pm

“I thought I had failed, but there is other fish in the see. That does not matter any more because you are not with him, and you are with me." Aden realized he was pretty cold to, and it was quite late. Maybe they should go inside. “I am cold also why don’t we head back to the castle. It is late and it is really cold, maybe we should head back. We could go meet up on the roof, and you know.” Aden said as he wrapped his arms around Tori to keep her warm for the time being.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 10:55 pm

Toire looked at him and giggled. She felt happy. " Aden!" She said gently and hit him playfully. She looked at him gently. She looked sad. She looked down. " You didn't fail. I thought you didn't like me so i decided to settle for something less Then this happened and i am glad it did" She said gently felt happy. She looked at him. She didn't know what to do. She got off of his lap. " Lets go back to castle babe." She said softly. She put hand and down to help him up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 01, 2009 11:17 pm

“I am glad it happened to.” Aden said as he leaned in a kissed her more passionately then any of the others that night. As she get off his lap he was a bit sad, but he knew it was just so that they could walk to the castle together well that was not exactly true. As Aden used her hand to help him up he put his other hand in the mid of her back, and his other in the midsection of her thigh. Aden swooped Tori off her feet, and the moon shone through the trees onto her face. “When I said lets go back to the castle did you really think I would make you walk all that distance? I mean I can’t look at your gorgeous face if you are walking beside me.”
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum