i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 4 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed May 13, 2009 12:21 am

Ginevra waited in silence, never looking away. She really was scared of how he would react and well, she had avoided him for that and because she didn't think he was stupid, obviously he'd notice the pattern of full moons after awhile. She loved them and always had- until now, that was. Now she would either have to become something she feared and distance herself quite well or take a potion. She knew how to make it, but she was scared she'd screw up and kill herself. This whole thing had her scared, which wasn't like her and really, she was just messed up in general at the moment.

Nodding, she wasn't really worried about what would happen at the full moon as much as she was about how he would be around her. She had heard his view about werewolves a few times and wasn't sure if anything would change because, well, it was her. Would it even matter to him? She could see he was worrying, that she took as a good sign. "Are you sure you want to do that?" she asked, worrying a little now. If she took the potion would she still be different? She didn't know and therefore, worried that if he was around she could do something. She would never say yes if she didn't take the potion as that would be nuts, literally. That much was common sense.

Looking at him, she could sense that something was bothering him and she needed to know what it was. Right now she really just couldn't have any secrets, not any important ones at least. "Are you alright with me.. being like this" she questioned, her voice sounding disgusted as she said the last part. She really wasn't a fan of what she had become, she hated it actually, but knew she would just have to learn how to accept the fact after all. A few upsides came with it when you talked about senses she had but other than that, nothing was worth being like this. She regretted ever being in that forest for even a second. This was another time where she questioned herself being placed in the house of wit, the house of the Ravenclaws.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 4 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Darren Wed May 13, 2009 9:02 pm

There were several werewolves at Hogwarts now, and Darren wasn't friends with one of them. Werewolves disgusted him, just as vampires did. It was just how he was. The thing was, he didn't know if her being a werewolf would change their relationship at all. He definitely didn't like the fact she was a werewolf and wondered how she would be like when she transformed. As if he hadn't had enough difficulties already. She was already a danger magnet, now she was a werewolf too, great.

Shrugging, he saw her being a werewolf as his fault -indirectly- and the least he could do was stay with her at full moon. It might not do much, but he saw it as important. He couldn't explain why, but she might get in trouble. He would probably be in danger too then, as she might lose control despite the wolfsbane potion. And it would mean several sleepless nights but whatever. "Yeah I'm sure," he said firmly. "Just remember to take the potion at full moon." he added warily. If she forgot it then she would probably wreck havoc all around the school. Despite the number of werewolves at the school, there hadn't been any incidents like that, though it wouldn't be a surprise to him if Gin would forget the potion.

Frowning at her question, he didn't know how she would react. Still, she would probably already know that he detested werewolves. "Not really," he admitted. Though her being a werewolf wouldn't change her personality much, not really.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu May 14, 2009 3:56 am

Ginevra was not planning on hanging out with any of the other werewolves, they just weren't her crowd and she was a hell of a lot more independent than that. Ginevra was stubborn and even when she had a whole lot of questions, she was only willing to get books and not go to the real live thing unless absolutely needed. Predicable, once again, but it was how she would always be. For once, Ginevra was not thinking about what Darren was. Usually she was snap, right on, when she thought about something being his fault, but how could he with this one? He had done nothing; he had not even been there! ”Okay, and believe me, if you’re going to be around there is no way in hell I’ll forget. Trust me.” This much was true, she could never put him in danger on purpose – that was like suicide, as she would hate herself forever. She could also tell he thought she would forget it at some point, she knew different. Also, Ginevra didn’t want to be the first ‘reckless’ werewolf. Wanting reassurance, she wasn’t actually expecting it. Nodding, she had nothing at all she could actually word to his response, but knew she like how he was being truthful.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top