You know that you feel it too
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You know that you feel it too Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You know that you feel it too

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You know that you feel it too Empty You know that you feel it too

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:50 pm

She didn't think this was going to be so hard. She was barely starting to show at three months, and though she didn't mind her growing stomach, what she didn't like was the nausea and feeling as bad as she felt. She knew it was something she had to go through since the baby was forming and it was taking nutrients from her to grow. But that didn't mean she had to like it. Olivia Diamond, she still couldn't believe she was married now, pulled gently at her now tight shirt and sighed.

She was going to have to go shopping for maternity wear soon since her normal clothes wouldn't do very well in another month or so. Even with the small, petite figure she had, Olivia knew that a woman get larger when she was pregnant. Except in those rare cases when they didn't show too much, which was definitely not her case. At least she thought it wouldn't be her case. Lately, the Ravenclaw had a tendency to criticize her figure and call herself fat. Everyone thought it was her hormones going wild from the pregnancy but she had always thought that she wasn't all that skinny, she had just never said anything because she didn't want people sending her somewhere to get 'help' because she thought she wasn't as skinny as everyone told her she was.

"I need to go shopping." she muttered to herself as she stood up from the couch where she was seated, feeling slightly dizzy from the sudden movement she made. Shane wasn't home, he told her where he was going but she forgot where he told her, so she had to go out on her own. She didn't want to bother him though, he was probably with the guys. Maybe she could call her brother to go with her instead, it would give her a chance to spend time with him. Her older brother was probably working, so her younger brother, Tyler, would have to do. She knew that he would be happy to go with her. She still had to tell Shane that she was going out though, otherwise he might get home and freak out if she wasn't back by then.

She took out her cellphone and sent him a text, letting him know that she would be going shopping with Tyler, and then sent another text to her brother asking if he would go with her. Tyler responded within minutes saying he would go and that he'd pick her up in ten. She sighed softly and happily, getting her sandals on and waiting outside the house for her brother to arrive. They didn't live too far away from her parents and Tyler, nor from the places where she liked to shop, so the two siblings just decided to walk there. Tyler, of course, asked every five minutes if she needed to rest since she was pregnant and Olivia just waved him off, saying she was fine.

After about an hour or so, their hands were filled with bags filled with clothes for herself, the baby, and even some for Tyler when Olivia noticed that he liked something so she would buy it for him. "It's time for lunch, want to head back so I can make you something or do you wanna eat around here?" Olivia asked softly, rubbing her stomach gently with her left hand. "We can just eat here, it'll be better for you. Why don't you ask Shane to come?" Tyler responded and Olivia shrugged. "I don't know if he's with the guys or not and I don't really want to bother him." Tyler sighed. "It wouldn't be bothering him, he can bring them too if he wants anyways."

Liv nodded and took her phone out again to text Shane. "Wanna come eat lunch with us? We're at the plaza near the house. You know where I like to go." she wrote and sent the message as the two of them entered the restaurant Olivia loved to go to.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

You know that you feel it too Empty Re: You know that you feel it too

Post by Shane Diamond Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:13 pm

Shane was hanging out with the guys, one last time before they parted ways to do what they wanted with their lives. It was going to be hard for the four of them, seeing how they basically grew up around each other, but they knew the day would come for them. It was hard to believe it, everything was happening so fast for Shane he couldn't wrap his head around it. He couldn't believe that he was married and going to be a father and now he was a Hogwarts Graduate! Not that he wasn't happy about any of it, it was just alot for him to take in.

He couldn't believe how fast this year went, it just seemed like he started his seventh year not to long ago, and now he was done with and he wasn't going back. It was a weird feeling, and he was going to miss Olivia like crazy seeing how he wouldn't see her as much as he did. He was going to miss Hogwarts that was for sure, he had alot of memories there, some not so good while others were great! But that was Hogwarts for you, full of memories that you would hold dear to you for a life time. But it was also but gossip and rumor city, Shane couldn't believe how many rumors went on about him it was unreal.

It was about lunch time as his phone buzzed in his pocket before he took it out of his pocket and smiled as he seen that it was Olivia. " Livi wanted to know if I wanted to have lunch with her and her brother. " said Shane softly reading the text. " Go to your girl man, I probably should roll as well. " said Kenneth to him as the others nodded. "Alright later guys!"said Shane giving them all a brotherly hug before he ran to his car. Once he was in his car, he texted her back. " Sure! Be there in a few minutes! Love you!" he wrote back before he hit send.

Putting his phone in the passenger seat, Shane started his car before driving towards the plaza towards Olivia's favorite restaurant. After waiting in traffic, Shane groaned before he pulled into the parking lot parking his car. Getting out he locked it with the beeper before heading into the restaurant. His hazel eyes looking around, he found Olivia and her brother. " Hey Livi love, you look beautiful today!"said Shane softly before kissing her softly on the lips.
Shane Diamond
Shane Diamond
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 265

Back to top Go down

You know that you feel it too Empty Re: You know that you feel it too

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Jun 26, 2014 6:35 pm

The Ravenclaw smiled when she saw Shane walking toward them and Tyler nodded at him before looking around, as though he was expecting someone. Olivia raised an eyebrow at her younger brother before Shane kissed her and she was distracted for a second. She looked down at her wardrobe and shook her head. "I don't think I look that great." she stated lamely, pulling on her shirt again. It was her favorite blouse too, and she wouldn't be able to wear it again for a while after the next month or so, it would be too small for her in that time.

Olivia looked at Tyler who was still distracted and she punched him lightly on the arm. "Ow! What was that for?" Tyler grumbled as he rubbed his arm where Olivia had punched him. "What are you looking for? Or who?" Liv asked with a smirk on her lips and her brother stiffened, a light blush creeping onto his cheeks. "N-nothing. No one." he stuttered, lamely trying to cover up his anxious looking around.

Olivia laughed and placed her head in her hand as she placed her elbow on the table. The girl leaned forward slightly and said, "Come on Ty. I know you're lying, you're so bad at hiding the truth from me." She placed her index finger on her lips for a moment before letting out a chuckle. "That must have been the reason you didn't want to head back to eat, right?" she asked him, and Tyler tried to stutter out an answer but failed.

"You could have just told me, you know. I wouldn't have minded you coming here, I could have just gone home." she let out a small yawn before picking up on the menus that sat idly on the table. Tyler made a noise when he found who he had been searching for and Olivia looked up from the menu, glancing in the direction of a girl who her brother couldn't take his eyes off of. "Just go. It's alright." she said softly, her gaze dropping onto the menu again. Tyler muttered something before walking off toward the girl.

"That was so lame." Olivia laughed, before placing the menu down back onto the table and looking at Shane. "What're you going to get?" she asked her husband, leaning in to rest her head on his shoulder.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top