I feel you around me
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I feel you around me Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I feel you around me

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I feel you around me Empty I feel you around me

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:11 pm

KI A R A
I feel you around me O7d2orqox5pwroo7
i'm alive, i'm alive.
I CAN FEEL YOU ALL AROUND ME
thickening the air i'm breathing
HOLDING ON TO WHAT I'M FEELING

some say the world will end in fire, some say in ice

respective of you / me • you can only move as fast as who's in front of you
protective over you • and if you assume just like them what good will it do?
protective over me • so find out for yourself so your ignorance will stop bleeding through
guardian angel • only one thing big enough to fill the void that's inside of you
you're my hero • it's just a breath away, you can breathe today
i'm your hero • so many lies swarming around you, you're suffocating
blood relatives • the empty shaping you steals your breath, you're suffocating
in-laws • logic forces me to believe in this and now i've learned to see
co-worker • and i can only say what i've seen and heard and only you can choose
mentor • and every choice you make will affect you, suit your own self
roommate • telling layla's story spoken, about how all her bones are broken
heard about you • hammers fall on all the pieces, two months in the cover creases
heard about me • fully alive, more than most, ready to smile, and love life
stalker • fully alive, and now she knows, how to belive in futures
hunting/tracking me • all my complaints shrink to nothing, i'm ashamed
hunting/tracking you • she's glad for one day of comfort, only because
keeping secrets from you • there plainly seems to be more standards in humanity
keeping secrets from me • and all this makes perfect sense to me
used to know you • his voice cut through this war in my head
used to know me • screaming something i couldn't understand
i miss you • and somehow he knew me when he said is there anyone
you miss me • desperate for anything more than hell

from what i've tasted of desire, i hold with those who favor fire

like family • sometimes i'm a selfish fake, you're always a true friend
other half • and i don't deserve you cuz i'm not there for you
attatched at the hip • please forgive me again, i wanna be there for you
best boy friend • someone you can come to, it runs deeper than my bones
best girl friend • i wanna be there for you, i wanna be there for you
partners-in-crime • swirling shades of blue slow dancing in your eyes
drinking buddies • the sun kisses the earth and i hush my urge to cry
childhood friends • i wanna be there for you, someone you can come to
confidant • it runs deeper than my bones, i wanna be there for you
close friends • `cause i hear the whispered words in your masterpiece beautiful
good friends • you speak the unspeakable truth, i love you, too.
enemies turned friends • i wanna be there for you and be someone
frenemies • when i said good morning, i was lying, i was truly thinking
friend of a friend • how i might quit waking up, you pointed out how selfish
friend of the family • so i keep waking up, feels so much like falling, dying while
acquaintances • the fear of something to nothing, lonely empty lie, i don't wanna be
first name basis • i don't wanna be selfish any more, i want so much to change
on and off again • there's still so much to know, you grip my wrists i let go

but if it had to perish twice, i think i know enough of hate

crush on you • my hands are searching for you, my arms are outstretched towards you
crush on me • i feel you on my fingertips, my tongue dances behind my lips for you
mutual crush • this fire rising through my being, burning, i'm not used to seeing you
flirting • i'm alive, i'm alive, i can feel you all around me, thickening the air i'm breathing
sexual tension • holding onto what i'm feeling, savoring this heart that's healing
physical attraction • my hands float up above me and you whisper you love me
one night stand • and i begin to fade into our secret place, the music makes me sway
F*** buddies • the angels singing say we are alone with you, i am alone and they are too
friends with benefits • and so i cry, the light is white, and i see you. i'm alive, i'm alive.
enemies with benefits • take my hand, i give it to you, now you own me all i am
friend with potential • you said you would never leave me, i believed you, i believe
obsession • here i stand, empty hands, wishing my wrists were bleeding, to stop the pain
love/hate • there you stood, holding me, waiting for me to notice you, but who are you?
soul mate • you are the truth, outscreaming the lie, you are the truth, saving my life
current relationship • the warmth of your embrace melts my frostbitten spirit
past on good terms • you speak the truth and i hear it, the words are i love you
past on bad terms • and i want to believe in you, but who are you? you are the truth
future relationship • i'm screaming these lies, and i worship, and i worship, and i worship you
star crossed lovers • all your twisted thoughts free flow, everlasting memories so soft
final relationship • kiss the stars with me and dread the wait for stupid calls returning us to life
tragic ending • we say to those who are in love it can't be true 'cause we're too young

to say that for destruction ice is also great and would suffice

go to hell • i will break into your thoughts with what's written on my heart, i will break
hardcore hate • you broke into my heart, this invasion makes me feel worthless hopeless sick
plain out mutual hatred • i'm so sick. if you want more of this we can push out sell out die out
one-sided hatred • so you'll shut up and stay sleeping with my screaming in your itching ears
rivalry • i'm so sick infected with wear i live let me live without this empty bliss selfishness
friendly rivalry • hear it, i'm screaming it, you're heeding to it now
you're envious • you broke into my thoughts, this invasion makes me feel
i'm envious • worthless, hopeless, sick, i'm so sick let me live, let me live, let me live
one-sided dislike • sick of circling the same road, sick of burying the guilt
mutual dislike • so open the windows to cool off and hate pours in instead
hate based on principle • perfect in weakness, i'm only perfect in just your strength alone
backstabber • all my efforts to clean me leave me putrid and filthy and how can you look at me?
scared of you • when i can't stand myself. i'm tired to be honest, i'm nobody perfect
scared of me • in weakness, i'm only running in just your strength alone
friends turned enemies • i tried to kill you, you tried to save me. you save me.
you make me piss my pants • i'm not faithless, just paranoid of getting lost and that i might lose
i make you nervous • ignorance is bliss cherish it pretty neighborhoods you learn
i want you dead • choris romance says good night, you close your eyes and i'll close mine
you want me dead • remember you, remember me, hurt the first, the last between

YO. This plot page made by nora CONVERSE with a little advice from MAGENTA of the same place. She don't mind you using this but because it took FOREVER to code, you better not go off and try to steal credit for it, B****. Those pretty rainbow sentences? Yeah. THEY TOOK HOURS. EACH. And this is only her second baby, so play nice and don't screw it up. The coding is HARDER than it looks and she respects all the other amazing plottists of the board, because HOT DAMN is this difficult. She would also like to thank FLYLEAF and ROBERT FROST. Flyleaf for their amazing lyrics and ROBERT FROST for the poem used for relationship titles. QUOTE FOR COLORS FOR GOD'S SAKE! please? It makes my life easier and it keeps me from B**** at YOU. USE MATCHING, PRETTY ICONS. There's this lovely little thing called PHOTOBUCKET, LIVEJOURNAL, and GRAPHICS REQUESTING that can help make that a simpler task. I reserve the right to deny any relationship I don't agree with and will use it frequently if you don't PAY ATTENTION TO THE CHARACTERS. Just because YOU want a specific plot with MY character doesn't mean I'll agree. PM ME ABOUT IT. T'ain't very hard. THE COLORS ARE FROM COLORBLENDER. duh.

Code:
[center]THREE ICONS HERE [/align]
[center][SIZE=10][font=georgia][i][color=membergroup]LEAVE BLANK I'LL FILL IN[/SIZE][/color][/i][/font]
[SIZE=10][font=georgia][color=YOURCHOICE] \\\\"funky quote from your character here, all lowercase\\\\"[/SIZE][/color][/font]
[SIZE=10][color=gold]NAME
a g e h e r e l i k e t h i s • m e m b e r g r o u p[/color][/size][/align][SIZE=10][font=verdana]relationships here. quote for colors AND capitalization bits. just quote for the line. >.<[/font][/size][size=10][center][color=gold]YOURCHARACTERsays:[/color][color=white] first person history here, no one liners, proper capitalization and such. None of that stylized bit.[/color]
[color=#999900]CHARRIEHEREays:[/color][color=white] \\\\"leave blank or copy and paste\\\\"[/color][/center][/size]

THELIST!
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top