i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 3 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:19 am

Ginevra was good at healing but when she couldn't heal things, she was good at hiding them. Call it typical, but she had actually learned the spell that hid certain things from Darren himself way back when they were just becoming friends. "Don't look at me like that, i'm alive." she reminded him, scratching the back of her neck again as she could see he was trying to find what he couldn't see.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 3 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:30 am

Darren scowled at Ginevra, she hadn't answered his question, and he was pretty sure now she was injured, but she was hiding whatever injury she had from him. Sometimes Darren felt like using leglimency on Gin, it was so annoying to have so many things hidden from him, and he was sure she wasn't that good at occlumency either. Still, he had never used it on her, it was uncomfartable to be in anothers mind. "You didn't answer my question," he reminded her, though he was sure she hadn't forgotten.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:34 am

Ginevra was good at occlumency but she wasn't great if someone was really skilled at leglimency. Looking at Darren's expression, she sighed. She had been injured, she wans't really anymore, she just that the scars to remember it from - several, for that matter. "What do you want me to tell you? That I have scars all over my body because I looked away for all of one second?" she snapped, looking away as she did. She had answered his question, though with her tone she wasn't sure if he would notice that it was the answer, not just an excuse.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 8:59 am

Darren glared at her angrily as she looked away, What was her problem? Would it kill her to tell him something for once? She had let him know she was hurt and she wasn't even gonna tell him what had done it. "No, I want to know what happened!" he replied impatiently. "How did you get hurt and where were you?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:02 am

Sighing, he hadn't gotten it. Taking out her wand, she tapped her neck, above where her v-neck shirt showed skin, her arms and then her right check. Waiting, she placed her hand to her neck and felt the longest scar she had recieved, making a face as she did. "Animals do exsist." was all she said, biting her lip. She hoped showing all that were visible right now wasn't a bad choice.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:11 am

Darren watched, horrified as he saw the scars. He could only really think of one thing that did that. He was sure Gin could take on anything in a muggle forest. "Wes it a werewolf?" he guessed, though still not really sure.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:14 am

Ginevra sighed and nodded, not really proud of letting her defense down, even if for not too long. "I..I. I'm sorry." she murmured out, feeling a little self-concious now that they were all out and the open for him to see. She wanted to know what she was thinking but that was not possible, so she just waited, not letting her eyes leave him this time.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:24 pm

Ignoring her apology, he just glared back at her angrily. He still thought it was his fault that she had left, and it was, but she had been really stupid. She always had to run off doing something really dangerous, what was her problem? As he looked at her scars, he suddenly realized something, a very horrible thought. "Wait, you didn't get bitten did you?" he asked. It was OK if she was just attacked, that could be cured, but if she was bitten by a werewolf, she would become one.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 25, 2009 7:27 pm

Having thought it wouldn't take him that long to catch onto the bigger picture of the problem, she gritted her teeth together. For once Ginevra was scared and you could actually tell without having to look into her eyes, even though they usually didn't show much either for certain people. "Darren, i'm scared." was her reply of saying 'yes' but still not wanting to admit the real truth to even herself. She had never even admitted to being scared so it was all just messed up in a screwy way. What would she do on the full moon? Would she be able to make the wolfsbane potion?
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue May 12, 2009 7:20 pm

Darren looked in her eyes and knew the answer before she actually said anything. He was quite stunned, was this the reason she had been avoiding him for so long? Had she been scared of his reaction to this, or that he would somehow notice she was gone every full moon?.. He was even more surprised when she admitted on being scared. She was barely ever scared, and she had never admitted on being scared.

He was still angry at her for leaving and getting in so much trouble, but his anger was evaporating now, replaced by worry for her. What would happen to her at full moon? "Don't worry," he said, trying to relax her. "There are loads of werewolves here. Just take the wolfsbane potion every full moon, theres always loads of that down at the dungeons." It was quite lucky that the new headmaster accepted werewolves then, or else the situation would have been even more complicated. "And I can stay with you at full moon if you like," he offered. Hopefully it wouldn't be that bad, she would be a werewolf for the rest of her life but perhaps she could manage it.

Another thing bothering Darren was that he had always hated werewolves. Just like vampires, he couldn't stand them, he didn't really know why, but he always thought them as inferior. He didn't think he could stand his best friend being a werewolf.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top