i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 2 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:38 pm

Ginevra tilted her head to the side as he actually admitted caring for her, this wasn't something you heard everyday from Darren. Looking up to see that he was not looking at her, but away, she frowned slightly but let it go. Sighing, she ran her fingers through her hair, a habit she had started to get into when she was stressed or lost for words. Thinking it was pretty obvious that she cared for him more than anything, she had a feeling he would get annoyed at her if she speeched it again, so for now she kept her mouth shut about the fact. Knowing she'd most likely say it later anyway, she now found it hard to look away from him again. No matter how much she wanted to admit she had been good without him, she hadn't and therefore couldn't tell that lie. It wasn't that she needed his protecting though, no, she could do that quite well herself, it was just having him around in general.

Not surprised that Darren was shocked when she just openly admitted it, that was not something she usually did. Having come here to do what she just did, she had got herself ready for it, not used to openly admitting things to him. It was hard, but she did it and was glad. Not caring if he would yank his hand away this time, she reached out and took one of his fists into her hands, carefully trying to undo it, not liking one bit that it was making him angry. She was not surprised though, what other emotion did he show the most? There wasn't exactly one that came to mind right away. Merely nodding, she watched to see if it was a bad thing to not lie, but if she lied he'd get even more mad and there was no way she wanted that to happen. "Please uncurl your fists, I can't do it myself." trying but failing, Ginevra wasn't really able to do it herself and hadn't thought she would for one second. She was sneaky, she just needed to have some contact since she hadn't even hugged him yet, though everyone knew she was rather prominant with the fact she gretted people she hadn't seen in what seemed like forever with close to tackle, though in the form of a hug.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] - Page 2 Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Darren Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:53 pm

Darren was actually quite surprised at himself for saying it, and rather embarrassed. He didn't usually express himself much, or admit how much he did care for Gin. That was probably the reason why she thought he didn't give a **** about her.

He took a step away from her as she grabbed his hand again, still glaring at her angrily. What was her problem? She was always doing stupid things, risking herself to save him. Didn't she know he didn't need saving? Darren was not clumsy at all, nor a danger magnet like Gin, so why did she feel the need to do something so stupid like that. He just didn't get her sometimes. "Why the hell did you leave because of me!?" he said loudly, nearly shouting. "Do you think that if you leave the Death Eaters will leave me alone? Your just putting yourself in Danger for no bloody reason!" He was exasperated, being the nephew of the leader of the Death Eaters meant that he would always be hunted unless he joined them, and that wasn't ever going to happen.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Apr 04, 2009 6:28 am

Not removing her grip on his hand as he backed away, she didn't care and was still attempting, but failing, at uncurling his hands. She didn't care though, at least it kept her a certain distrance from him. Cringing a little from the raise in Darren's voice, she hadn't really been around anything that was more than whispers lately - her eyes were sensetive. Keeping her voice in tone, she didn't want to raise her voice back at him to make this an arguement, even if she did always win them somehow. "Darren, no matter how much you dont want to admit it, you're my life and I care about you a lot. Keeping the Death Eaters away from you if they are looking for both of us is better than them finding two. If they found one, whatever, but it wouldn't be you. When I noticed it wasn't working, I did come back, though that wasn't the only reason. I need to take more courses on certain things.." she murmured the last part to herself, fiddeling with her hair again.
"You are reason enough in my world." she added with a slight snap in her voice. Ginevra meant it and that was clear.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 05, 2009 7:16 pm

Darren scowled and wrenched his hand away from her, putting his in his pocket and taking another step backwards. Sure it was very childish, but he didn't really care right now, he didn't want to go close to her. Though she had explained why she had left, Darren was still unimpressed and was not ready to forgive her. It had been a very stupid move and now she had made everything so complicated and confused. Still, he was more angry at himself than her, it was because of him she was putting herself in danger. "Look, you have to stop doing this. As much as you can try, you can't keep me safe by leaving. Besides, I'd much rather I was dead than put you in more harm because of me," he explained sighing.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:02 pm

Ginevra and Darren seemed to have the exact opposite feeling right now, but when was that ever new? They usually weren't wanting the same thing, they were total opposites in most ways - or so they liked to think they were. Not surprised when Darren wrenched his hand from her, she crossed her hands over her stomach, just holding them there, not moving and waiting for him to something - anything that would break silence. Not making eye contact with him, she bit her lip hard. "Who said I got harmed?" she retorted, raising her eyebrow. All her charms were covering the marks she had receieved from her little trip, he couldn't know anything, right? "I'm not helpless, you know." she told him, trying to believe it fully herself, as she was strong, but was she strong enough to fight against her weakness? That was the part that screwed her over time and time again.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:24 pm

Darren glared at Gin testily. He knew her quite well, and he knew that even if she did have some sort of injury she wouldn't tell him. "I didn't say you did, I said if you got harmed," he explained narrowing his eyes. "But did you get hurt?" he added, concerned. It was annoying to know how much she was going through because of him, he had never wanted that. Opening his mouth to disagree, he closed it again, scowling slightly. She was quite right though, she wasn't totally helpless, but that didn't mean she could just leave all the time and get involvede with Death Eaters.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:24 pm

Ginevra waited, standing there as innocent as she could get, not wanting for him to ask her if she was. She had promised herself that she would not lie to him but apperently he was on the right track, as the question came right after his statement about it. "Not by the Death Eaters, I didn't even go near them." she informed him, shrugging, as it was true. She had seen them, but they had not seen her. She had a lucky morning, but the afternoon hadn't been so much. Watching his mouth open and than close, she knew she was right and he knew she was too. She was just a klutz, she could take care of herself though.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:16 pm

Darren raised his eyebrows, surprised - she hadn't even denied that she had been harmed. Only said it hadn't been the death eaters, which was just odd, as Darren didn't know anyone else that would harm Gin. But then again, she was a danger magnet. "What do you mean? You were hurt? By who?" he asked sharply.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:25 pm

Ginevra could see that Darren was surprised, therefore she knew he would have noticed what she said and how she worded it. Sighing, she ran a hand through her hair. Preferring a louder tone to a glaring look, she bit her lip. "Have you ever seen what's in a muggle forest?" she asked, knowing he had but only with her. She didn't know, though, if he had otherwise- she also doubted it.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Apr 12, 2009 7:17 am

Darren thought about it, frowning slightly. He was still a little angry but more concerned and curious now. Sure, he had a guess what it might have been but he wasn't totally sure.. "What?" he asked, still looking at her - trying to detect some injuries. He couldn't really see any but then again, last time she had hid them all. It was totally pointless, not to mention annoying.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top