i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] Empty i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:29 am

Hiding. This is what she seemed to feel like she was doing, though actually in truth, she was. Ginevra couldn't beleive she had left and made a mess with everything. That was not what she wanted, not at all. How would she fix it? This was the question that seemed to go through her head several times in the last day she'd been back at Hogwarts as well as the day before she actually showed up. Only two people had seen her and that was a good thing, though she didn't know if they went around blabbing that they'd seen her. No one had noticed her when she visited the common room and went up to her dorm, nor that she had even slept there, as she left super early and arrived really late. She had everything planned, except for how she would make things right and back to normal. God. This was not going to be easy. Heading around the area of the Slytherin Common Room, she had to make things right with one person before anything. This was her goal, she couldn't live without doing it. Literally, she was hurting quite bad to know how they were. Sad enough to know it but hiding the fact just made it worse. Now was the time she'd attempt to make it right. To bad she wasn't the only stubborn one. Seeing the door to it in sight, she didn't give a crap about the other Slytherins and what they might say, she never did, but she was secretly worried that Darren would refuse to actually come out and see her. Sliding down against the wall just outside the door, she burried her face in her hands and let out a sigh of fusteration, not noticing a Slytherin pass her and enter the Common Room quietly.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Darren Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:02 pm

Darren was in the common room, packing his bag for his next lesson. Sighing, he picked it up and walked to the portrait hole just as it opened. He stepped out of the way to let the Slytherin pass but instead the slytherin walked towards him, and told him a ravenclaw girl was right outside the common room. Darren narrowed his eyes, wondering who that could be. He doubted it was Ginevra, she was either not there or, as others had told him, hiding. Rolling his eyes at that thought, he decided to go check who it was anyways, other house students weren't allowed near their common room, so Darren could tell her off. He had a habit of taking his anger out on people when he was in a bad mood, and these days he was in a very bad mood.

Kicking the door open, Darren left the common room and turned automatically to his right to see who it was. Darren stopped and stared at the person, his eyes widening in shock as he realized who it was, he hadn't expected her to come back. He felt many strange emotions at the sight of her, but anger dominated them all, and after a second of staring numbly in shock at her, his expression changed to one of deep bitterness and resentment. "Oh, its you," he said in a monotone. He wanted to just walk away now, because no matter what, he would not forgive Gin this time. She knew how much it hurt him whenever she left, she had left before too, yet she ha left anyway. But still, he couldn't leave for some reason. " What are you doing here? " he asked, his expression and tone still stiff, the way they became when he wanted to keep his emotions in check.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ] Empty Re: i feel so in the d a r k`` [ DARREN ]

Post by Ginevra Malenki Tue Mar 24, 2009 8:50 pm

Ginevra was close to blowing up from all the stress everyday but right now she was trying to build up strength to hold her emotions in and take in everything, as long as he willingly came out. This type of thing was never a problem for her, she was always able to do it well and without a trouble but since planning to do this and go through with it, nothing had been as easy as it usually was. Hearing speech, Ginevra looked up but the door was now close so she couldn't tell who it was, making it so she didn't care about who was talking. People were people, afterall, even if some were crueler than others. Shrugging it off, she could care less about talking around her, even if it was stupid for a non-Slytherin to be around where she was. An extra thing was that if Sue came out, she'd be in some hot water. They didn't get along and now, well it was probably worse than before thanks for their last meet.

Jumping as a bang echoed through the hallway, her head shot up from laying on top of her knees and her head turned to the left. Seeing who it was, apperently he had perfect timing, or at least around that. At times she wished that her and Darren had never become closer friends than most, as she hurt people easily as well as put them and danger and she hated it. Watching the expressions pass through his face like a movie passing through on fast-forward, she shivered lightly when he finally stopped and his expression was the one he now held. Odd enough, Ginevra didn't think she hurt him at all. She viewed it as him not caring, only getting angry when he did because he was alone or something like that. Ginevra was nieve. Sensing his stiff body stucture before hearing the tone tell her about it, she frowned even more. "I need to talk to you, alone. Explain why I.. left." she spoke, looking at him because really, she shouldn't help it. He was more than the world to her, it was why she was able to leave him. She had thought he would be in more danger if she was around.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Wed Mar 25, 2009 6:25 pm

Darren wasn't really entirely unemotional, he was just better at hiding them than most were. Sure he was rather uncaring, but not like most people thought he was. Gin seemed to think the same by the looks of it. Looking back at her as she explained why she was here, Darren raised his eyebrows. He hadn't expected her to tell him why she had left, Gin was usually as secretive as Darren was, sometimes even more. He didn't want to talk to her, but then again he was very curious as to why she had left. Deciding, he said "You always have some stupid reason, and I really don't care what it is now Ginevra," he said coolly, pronouncing her full name on purpose - he only used it when he was in a bad mood with her. "I'm getting late for my lesson, bye," he said, turning.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 am

Knowing Darren to well, she wasn't expecting him to stand there and listen to her rant, he never did, usually the only times he ever really listened to her was when he made her say things. Well this time would be different if it was the last thing she did. Sure, he would think it was stupid and she knew it, but she didn't care as she was determind to at least tell him. Darren did not get how hard it was for her to say why she had, as she knew he'd say it was flat out stupid, but for some reason for once she felt the need to tell him what she was thinking, why she had done something she hadn't noticed hurt him once again. Narrowing her eyes slightly at her full name, she relaxed automatically and bit her bottom lip a little to hard. Grabbing his hand as he turned, it was instinct. Letting go before he could yank it away, she knew that if he did she would be offended for reasons she couldn't explain. "You don't have a lesson at this time," she reminded him, watching him carefully. "and you call me a liar." she added on purpose, catching herself just as she did. This was probably not the time to say such things, but she couldn't help it. Ginevra would be Ginevra and say things at the wrong time at all points of her life, it was just something she did.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Mar 27, 2009 7:15 pm

Darren narrowed his eyes when she grabbed his hand, about to wrench it away, he scowled when she released his hand. He hated how she knew him so well. Sighing, he should of not even attempted to lie, he was crap at it, and someone like Gin could nearly always tell when he was lying. Still, he doubted she would let him go even if he had a lesson. She was just so stubborn. "I told you," he said, without looking at her. "I don't want to talk to you, I don't care why you left." His voice was shaking, but he somehow managed to refrain from shouting at her,
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 5:21 am

Swallowing hard, she wasn't going to let him go until she was done and he knew that perfectly well. She got her way to often and she didn't care about it at all except right now. Right now was the time when she would not let him win, she had to say it, even if he hated to even look at her. "Look at me and say that." she told him, gritting her teeth together. She was actually hoping he didn't look as she had a tear running down her left cheek strong and slow. Shaking it away, that wasn't helping at all, as another came. "Come on, look me in the eye and tell me you don't care why i'm here, don't care about my reasoning, don't care about me." Ginevra was not kidding for even a second, her voice might be shaky but her words were strong.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:46 pm

Hearing the tone in her voice as she said that, Darren turned around and saw to his great surprise she was was crying. Knowing Ginevra very well he knew that she barely ever cried, so he was quite shocked. He was confused too, why the heck did she leave in the first place when she was just going to come back later, it just created problems. "I do care for you, alot, I just.." Darren stopped, he didn't want to forgive her - not this time. But he guessed if she had a good enough reason.. "Fine, why did you leave again? And don't lie."
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sat Mar 28, 2009 6:55 pm

Ginevra didn't ever cry. Really, she hated it and if people were around she found it absolutley unnessasary to do. One. That was the number of people she hated to cry around more than ever - period. Right now seemed to be the acception, as right now she was breaking the rule about the one thing she didn't want to do. Cry in front of Darren. Always having him protecting her, other than recently, she felt as if she could do nothing and crying made her feel just that much more useles or weak. Stupid emotions. "And yet everyone gets the vibe that you care about no one." She didn't want to say it, she was actually surprised she had, but it was to late to take back now. Surprised at him not even trying to say what she told him too, she bit her lip a little harder.

Breathing in once more, she looked straight into his eyes though looked away before she got lost in the depths of them. "I left for you." she said, pausing as she knew he would most likely flip because of this. "I left for you, wanting to keep you safe as I attract danger but when I went out, I noticed that I wasn't keeping you safe, as it seems everyone knows my one **** weakness," Glancing back at him, she knew he was smart enough to catch onto what that one thing was if he didn't know already - it was him. He was the only thing she had left. "You don't even have a clue at to what I went through to try and keep them away from you, but when I found out it wasn't working how I planned, I ended up how I am now; here with you." Swallowing she went silent and stared at the ground and closing her eyes to try and block more tears. She was hating them more and more by the second.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Mar 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Darren frowned slightly, he knew everyone thought of him as careless and all, but it was still annoying to hear it from Ginevra, to know that she felt that way to. If he was careless, why would he risk his life so many times to protect her? Besides, no one cared about him, so why should he? "Well they're right.." he said quietly, trying to keep calm. "I don't care for anyone... besides you." He glared determinedly away from her after saying that, though it was true, all his family were dead and now the only person he really cared about was her.

Darren stared at her, rather shocked after she finished telling the reason why she left. Whatever he was expecting, it wasn't that. After she finished, his expression changed to a furious one, and his hands balled up. "You left because of me?" he repeated, his voice shaking with anger. Anger at himself, not her.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top