Detention [Rose] - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention [Rose] - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention [Rose]

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention [Rose] - Page 2 Empty Re: Detention [Rose]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Feb 02, 2009 2:57 pm

Albus made a face; he actually didn't find that funny much. "I dont know Rose, we'll be dead if Mr.Filch catches us," he said. He meant that quite literally, Filch was old, and he hated students anyways, he gave them big punishments for the smallest things. Taking his cat would basically mean being expelled or losing many points from Slytherin.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:54 pm

Rose shrugged. "I know we will Al it was just a thought!"said Rose as she went back to cleaning the beds in silence. "God this is boring!"said Rose to herself as she looked up and noticed there was more then 30 more beds to clean. As she put the sponge back in the bucket she grabbed the toothbrush and started scrubbing the tight spaces in the bed where the sponge couldn't reach.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:43 pm

"Yeah," Albus said, yawning as he went to the next bed, not bothering to clean them up properly. He hadn't gotten great sleep last night and it was pretty late. Curse Shacklebolt for being such a prat of a teacher. He had purposefully given the detention late night. "We'll go to the kitchen in a minute, I'm hungry."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:07 pm

"Yeah so I am, I didn't get much of a lunch."said Rose yawning as she moved to the next bed with him. "God I hate when the Head Master gives us late detentions on a school night, he knows it kills us the next morning I think he does it because he thinks it funny!"in a annoyed voice.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Feb 05, 2009 8:10 am

"Yeah me neither," Albus said, sighing. "Well of course he does, he tries to do everything to make life miserable for us.." Standing up, he waved his wand and cleaned one of the bedpans with magic, he was sure no one would realize. "Lets go to the kitchen then come back up and finish," he decided.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 5:05 pm

Rose nodded ans stood and straighten her Ravencalw Robe she was wearing. As she pointed her wand to the bed she was cleaning it started cleaning itself. "Come on, lets go."said Rose as she ran towards the door and open it quietly and peeked out to make sure no one was coming or watching. "The coast is clear Al."said Rose smiling.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sun Feb 08, 2009 4:31 pm

"Right," Albus said standing up. Copying rose, he made the sponge's start to clean the beds themselves. "Good idea," he said smiling as he picked up his invisibilty cloak and the map. "I think we should wear this, just to be sure."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 09, 2009 10:08 pm

Rose smiled. "Thanks, make it look like we did the work although we did very little!"said Rose smiling. As Albus picked up his map and cloak she smiled. "Yeah, I think that would be a great idea I don't need anymore detentions!"said Rose as she waited for him to put it around them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:55 pm

Albus threw the cloak around them, it fit easily. "Yeah and I think the map would also be a good idea.." he said, takinng that out of his pocket. "I solemny swear that I am up to no good." Tapping the map, he scanned it then said "lets go."
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 12, 2009 6:41 am

As Rose walked slowly behind Albus they walked through the dark corridors of Hogwarts. As she heard a short 'meow' she looked down and noticed Mrs. Norris. "Oh, freaking bloody perfect now what?"Rose asked him quietly as she froze in her place as Mr. Filch came towards them with his lantern. "I thought you said you checked the map?"Rose asked him quietly.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top