Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] Empty Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:43 pm

Albus walked with the caretaker towards the forest. He had been caught a couple days ago during a detention with Rose at the Hospital wing and had got another detention! A way worse one. He had to go to the forbidden forest, he had never been in there. But he had heard a lot of dark creatures were in there... Reaching the forest, he stood with the caretaker silently, waiting for Rose.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] Empty Re: Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:59 pm

Scorpius came down for his detention. He had gotten detention for not doing his homework three times in a row. Sure, it was not good, but sending him to the forest was waaaaay of an over reaction. he could die there! Seeing someone near the forest he scowled, so the caretaker (filch?) was already waiting for him.. But as he got closer he saw there were two people, he suddenly recognized the second. Sneering, he walked over to him. "Wow, the nerd got into detention, what for?" he asked, smirking.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose] Empty Re: Detention in the forest [Scorpius and Rose]

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:06 pm

Rose walked through the grounds trying nit to look or sound scared. She and Albus got caught in the kitchen when they headed down to get a snack. As she walked beside Professor Shacklebolt she finally reached Albus side as she waited for tell them what they were doing. "Oh god, I hope it's nothing bad!"Rose muttered to Albus. As she looked at Scorpius she sighed. "Hello Scorpius."said Rose calmly trying to hide the fact she was scared.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:16 pm

"Hey," Scorpius said grinning, as he saw Rose come too. This would be fun. "Why are you in detention?" he asked, again surprised. Albus and Rose were nerds.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:31 pm

Albus looked up as he saw someone coming, it didn't look like Rose. Scowling when he recognized him, what was he doing here? "i could ask you that myself malfoy," he said coldly. He suddenly realized another person was coming down. This time it was Rose. "Hey.." he said grinning. He quickly frowned when she said hello to scorpius too, and he replied. What was going on? Weren't scorpius and rose enemies?
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:37 pm

"Well... I had detention cleaning the Hospital and Albus joined me and we got hungry so we headed to the kitchen and we got caught."said Rose calmly. She knew Scorpius probably thought her and Albus crazy and nerdy. "Hey Al, I wondered what we have to do?"Rose asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:41 pm

Albus shrugged, a bit annoyed at Rose for talking to Scorpius,. "What are you doing, he's a Malfoy!" he whispered to her angrily, but quietly so Scorpius wouldn't hear. He hated Scorpius as he always insulted his father, and yet Rose was being nice to him.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:46 pm

"Oh thats bad.." Scorpius said after Rose told him why her and Albus were there. Turning, he rolled his eyes at Albus before saying "I hope we don't have to go too deep into the forest, but I guess Filch decides.." he said darkly. "I heard there are werewolves in the forest."
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:00 pm

Rose shrugged. "I was being nice, he probably won't be nice to me anyways."said Rose. "I hope we don't go in to far I read there all kinds of creatures deep in the forest, my parents told me about them there exprience in the forest there first year!"said Rose shivering at the thought of going in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:05 pm

"Don't bother being nice to him.." Albus said scowling. "Yeah my dad told me too.." he said, grinning but feeling a little sad like always when he mentioned his dad. "Oh well, I guess we can handle them, it might even be rather fun!"
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top