Detention 1
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention 1 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention 1

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention 1 Empty Detention 1

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:02 pm

Vincent called up Miseria to his office for the first of her many detentions.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Detention 1 Empty Re: Detention 1

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:37 pm

Miseria smiled when she knocked at the door and entered the new headmaster office. She had never been in there. Not even at the Shacklebolt's time. “Always happy to see you, sir,“ she then gently said, bowing before him.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:30 pm

"Welcome Miseria," Vincent said calmly, sneering at her. "Take a seat," he said, gesturing to the seat opposite to him.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Jan 10, 2010 4:05 pm

OOC: Sorry if I have mistakes. My brother is annyoing me with any words and I'm laughing. >.< Hate younger brother. -.-

Miseria smiled softly at him. It was her first detention. And strange, she wasn't even worried about it. She sat down infront of Vincent and looked at him:"Thank you," she said.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:05 pm

"Well Miseria, I trust you know why you are here today," Vincent said calmly, taking a seat opposite of her.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Miseria smiled softly at him:"Because I insulted you infront of Narsicca and Khaat?" she asked in a childish, soft voice again. She looked up at the Headmaster, strangely feeling calm.

OOC: However they write Narsicca's name o_O
And sorry for short reply Very Happy
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:45 pm

Why was Vincent even giving Miseria a detention? Well for several reasons. One, he didn't like her. But also because, unlike Kingsley, he would not tolerate disrespect. "Look, Hogwarts has now become an elite school, where everyone acts mature and respects the teachers," Vincent said calmly. "Its not that you insulted me in front of anyone, you disrespected me, and this is your punishment," he explained.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:53 pm

Raising her eyebrows, Miseria held back a bunch of her questions while Vincent explained her few 'facts'. Yes, she also knew that Vincent hated her. That was from the beginning of their meeting, right? When she dropped the teacup at Khaat's house while they were talking about Shacklebolt. "Alright..." she said quietly, still holding back her strong sarcasm what just wanted to burst out from her mouth.
"And the fact when i told infront Narcissa, and Khaat that we All still love you wasn't insulting?" she asked in a little surprise. Though, it wasn't insult there. It was like a compliment... Or just a comment from her. And he took this all so serious. Sad.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Vincent Majere Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:15 am

"You made other comments too.." Vincent said with a shrug. She had after all, it wasnt a lie. She had made several snide comments during that meeting. "But this is not up for argument. I assume you want to know your punishment?" he asked with a small sneer.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:20 am

Miseria shrugged. Of course she made a lot of comments to Vincent. Who wouldn't. Besides, she wasn't Slytherin who would stick like a glue on him. "Yes-yes, go ahead, enlighten me," she shrugged again, smiling back at him.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top