Detention
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention Empty Detention

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:58 am

Thaor checked his watch and realized it was time for Jack's detentions. He cleaned up his office a bit, and took out some parchment and his blood quill. She'll love this he thought to himself with a laugh.

Thaor sat down behind his desk, and waited for Jack to show up.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Detention Empty Re: Detention

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:05 am

Jack still thought this was pretty stupid, especially since she had proved the professor wrong. She guessed a month of detention was not terrible, not when she had basically convinced the deputy headmaster to revoke that stupid Slytherin Decree-thingy. Besides, she had dealt with a lot and she was fearless. What could he do to her that she wouldn't be able to live through.

She did not bother knocking. It seemed silly and pointless. He knew she would be coming. Besides, she never had time nor mind for basic etiquette. It was a waste of time and energy, really. So she opened the door and walked inside, putting her hand to her forehead in a mocking salute to the deputy headmaster as she stepping inside. "Reporting for duty." She smirked.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:12 am

Thaor stared at Jack as she saluted him. I'm sure you'll be doing more of that very soon miss Dyllan. Thaor said with a laugh.

You know, you were just writing lines tonight. But now, you'll have a more, physical punishment. Morsomnium. Thaor said, pointing his wand directly at Jack's chest.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:33 am

Jack was completely unprepared. She began to spin away but the spell clipped her and she let out a curse as she crashed down to the ground, a rogue spell bursting out of her wand in defiance. She crashed to the ground and suddenly everything around her changed, as though a projection was appearing around her, realistic and haunting, as she was suddenly stepping down the streets of London.

There was a scream and she was running. Suddenly, Vito and Chase were there, Chase bloodied and dirtied, on her knees, dying, as Vito laughed. Jack bellowed and rushed forward, placing herself between them, as Vito turned at her and smiled, raising his wand. "Avada-"

It changed. She was walking towards Vito's, slow and careful. She was drunk, close to unconsciousness and she stumbled into Vito's. Chase and Vito were there, dancing, Chase whispering things into his ear. She glanced over at Jack, smiled, grabbed Vito's hand, and led him upstairs...

Vito stood on one side of her, pulling on her arm, while Chas and Andrew threw all their weight into tugging on her other. Her arms fell off and she let out an agonizing scream. They tossed it aside and suddenly she was on a giant chess board, being pushed from side to side by the two parties. Sudden;y, she pushed before a queen, who raised her fists and brought them crashing down-

Vito was flickering, crying, telling Jack he was disappearing and she was trying to hold on to him, but every time she managed to grab his hand, he disappeared and her hands were holding air-

Werewolves were descending on Ari in the Shrieking Shack as a pool of blood leaked out, enveloping her and climbing onto her being. She tried to scrub it off and more and more blood appeared. She began to hyperventilate and she looked up to see a limp body... A limp tangle... Ariel... Vito... Elliot, Riley, Chase, Andrew. They lifted their heads and et out a ghostly chorus. "You were supposed to protect us."

"NO!"

Jack sat up, gasping for breath, her hair every which way. She hopped up, leaping to her feet and raising her wand, pointing it at Thoar. "Bad idea!" she panted. "EXPULSO!"

---

expulso- Causes a large explosion, The force of which depends on the intent of the caster.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:48 am

Thaor watched Jack with pleasure. She caught him off guard when she jumped up. The next thing he knew Thaor was flying backwards and landed on the floor. Accio Jack's Wand Thaor said non-verbally as he got to his feet.

~~~
Accio, summons object
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:54 am

Jack was a Beater and they were usually associated with strength rather than skill, brute force rather than reflexes, but her reflexes were as in tune as any Seeker's was. Training all summer and all weekend ever weekend for six years often had its plusses, the most obvious being her skill. Her wand flew out of her hand but she plucked it from midair, pulling it out of the stream of magic with two hands, though she caused herself to slip and stumbled against the wall.

She spun around. "Is this your plan? Just duel me? Cause it's not too smart, y'know. What will the headmaster think? But if you want to continue this game, I'm up for it." She squared her shoulders, facing him, holding her wand up, ready to react.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:52 am

Thaor smiled, Dueling you, is not my plan. As for your question about the headmaster, I could care less what he thinks. Thaor said with a smile, taking a seat at his desk. Thaor pulled out parchment and a quill. You're going to be writing lines tonight. Using my parchment, and a special quill of mine. You won't need ink either. Thaor said with a twisted smile.

This special quill used the writers blood as ink, leaving scars on their hand as they write. A truly amazing torture device. You'll be writing "I will not act like a no-it-all brat." Thaor said, handing her the parchment and quill.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Mar 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Jack sneered at him as he followed her change in the situation. He was such an ignorant prat. She narrowed her eyes and placed her hand on her hips. "It doesn't matter what you care about his opinions on you, does it? Seems like he still has control over your pay check and your job. Seems like a dangerous stance to take. Or maybe I meant stupid."

He handed her a quill and she snatched it, taking it over to a desk and sitting down, setting down the parchment and sneering to herself, mocking his words. The second she dotted the period she felt the flesh on her hand rip open. "F***king bastard!" She cursed. She glanced up at him. "Clever, sir. That is so 1995, though." She had read about a teacher doing the same to Harry Potter in his fifth year. Great.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Tue Mar 29, 2011 4:11 am

Thaor laughed as Jack challenged his view on the headmaster. He can take my job if he wants, but he wont. And I'm barely paid as it is, I would do just fine without that paycheck. Thaor said with a smile. It was quite true, he would be set for life, even if he never received another sickle from Hogwarts. But as long as they were offering him money, he'd take it, and find use for it.

Thaor smiled as Jack cursed him. 1995? So you know that Delores Umbridge did the same thing to the great Harry Potter then? I suppose that makes you feel special, doesn't it? Getting the same punishment as the brave, and noble Harry Potter? Thaor laughed. Keep writing
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue Mar 29, 2011 11:42 pm

Jack rolled her eyes, still resisting the urge to reveal any pain. She instead focused on her sarcasm, saying, "Oh, how did you know? I feel honored, special. My only regret is that my ego will now be so overly inflated, who knows, I may just float away." She glared at him. Did he really think that is what she would be thinking? She was not THAT selfish.

She carefully put the quill back down and wrote another line, ripping open her hand. She continued, not bothering to stem the flow of blood, so that her parchment was covered. She set her jaw and bit her teeth and managed to keep any indications that she was in pain quiet. She glanced up at Thaor, smiled, and began whistling a jolly tune, hoping to irritate him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top