Detention [Rose]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Detention [Rose] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Detention [Rose]

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Detention [Rose] Empty Detention [Rose]

Post by Albus Severus Potter Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:03 am

Albus appeared quite suddenly out of nowhere, he had been waiting for rose - under his invisibility cloak. She had a detention here, and he wasn't exactly meant to be there to help. Wondering if she had forgotten to come, he sat down, leaning against the wall.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Number of posts : 754

Back to top Go down

Detention [Rose] Empty Re: Detention [Rose]

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 12:18 am

As Rose came walking down the corridor with the Head Master she was talking to him. "Yes, Professor Shacklebolt I learned my lesson."said Rose trying to hide her annoyed tone. As the Head Master nodded he walked off and left Rose on the Fifth Floor corridor. "God, he gets on my nerves!"said Rose rolling her eyes as she saw Albus and smiled. "Hey Al, good to see you can make sorry if I'm late I had Professor Shacklebolt giving me a talk about not hexing people in the corridors when they can't defend themselves ."said Rose rolling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:35 pm

Albus heard voices and put on the cloak, looking threw he saw Rose and Professor shacklebolt coming down a corridor. As soon as the headmaster left, he pulled of his cloak. "Hi rose," he said smiling. Rolling his eyes as well, the headmaster was really unfair - but you had to expect that from from him. "No problem," he said smiling. "What do you have to do for the detention again?" he asked, having forgot.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 29, 2009 7:51 pm

Rose chuckled. "I have to clean the Hospital Win beds without magic!"said Rose sighing. "I know, what fun!"said Rose rolling her eyes. She hated that Professor Shacklebolt always made them do there detentions the muggle way but it was better then writing 'I must obey rules' in your own blood and making it appear on the back of your hand Rose remembered that because she and Albus did it one night when the snuck out to the grounds and got caught and Flich turned them in.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:06 am

"Yeah thats really boring," Albus said laughing. Really Albus never got bored in anything, he always found a way to have fun. "Although, its still better than our last detention.." he added, looking at his palm, where the scars of 'i must obey the rules' still showed.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:20 pm

"Yeah, way better then doing that!"said Rose nodding as she looked at her palm as it read. 'I must obey rules' on it. "So, what are we going to do to make this more funnier? Because I'm not going to stay here all night cleaning stupid hospital beds!"said Rose rolling her eyes.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:27 pm

Albus frowned thoughtfully while he began to walk towards the Hospital wing. "Well we can finish the detention quicker with both of us cleaning, and we can sneak some food from the kitchen afterwards!" he said brightly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 30, 2009 4:13 pm

Rose smiled. "Sounds like fun, we probably be here all night anyways!"said Rose as she rolled her eyes. "God, I hate getting caught by the Head Master he makes everything so hard and not to mention he's annoying the way he talks to you."said Rose as she pushed open the door as she seen a bucket filled with soap and a sponge and a toothbrush brush in it. "You would have thought Professor Shacklebolt was half muggle the way he thinks of things to make us do!"said Rose sighing as she dropped on the floor and grabbed the sponge from the bucket and started cleaning the beds. "You know what really would be funny?"Rose asked him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Albus Severus Potter Sat Jan 31, 2009 11:25 am

[ahh i posted with Darren account..]

Albus rolled his eyes and nodded, the headmaster was known for giving boring, long and totally useless punishments. Seriously, the nurse could clean the whole hospital wing in a second. Taking a sponge, he started cleaning the bedpans on the bed oppisote. "What?" he asked curiously.
Albus Severus Potter
Albus Severus Potter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:41 pm

((Ha ha it's ok, I knew which one you meant!))

"If we went to to find that stupid cat Mrs. Norris and dumped her into our bucket and clean the beds with her!"said Rose laughing. "I know, you probably don't think that's funny but just to see that cat wet and her trying to get out of the bucket and making all those noises a cat would make if it was in water!"said Rose.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top