I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind! - Page 10
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 10 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Oct 05, 2015 12:19 am

Kace laughed. "It's ok my love, I'll be happily to remind you to kiss it and make it feel better, along with my other aching muscles."said Kace winning at her. "I'll be sure to do the same for you as well, although I'm very good at making you calm and relaxed."said Kace smirking at her. Kace loved that he was able to joke around with her, she always teased him back which made it more fun.

"Ooh... would you like to show me how sneaky you can be?"Kace asked her smirking. "Indeed I do, I brought them for you, I know how frisky you can get at times!"said Kace smirking at her.

Kace woke up and looked around before he remembered what happened, he fainted after Tris told them that they were having twins. "Sorry love didn't mean to scare you, just gotten a little shock, although I never fainted before."said Kace huh honestly. "Ow!, my head hurts!"said Kace realizing he had a small bump on the back of his head from falling. "I'm ok Tris baby, my head hurts a little, but I'll be alright I promise."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. "You hungry my love? We can go on the river boat around Paris and get something to eat."said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 10 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:41 am

"You know, if it hurts too much, between us can not be anything tonight. I do not want to further hurt you my love," she said, feigning concern for him.
"It's true, you know how to relax me, but also know how to get me mad," she laughed.

"Not now baby, there will be time for that. After all, you do not know someone was tricky until the operation is complete. An example of these is our meeting. Do you really think I didn't all to the detailed planning it?" she started laughing.
"Oh, so you have handcuffs? We'll see what we can do with them," she winked at him.

She looked at him. He woke up.
Her opinion is divided. On the one hand, wants to kiss him, because he is better, but on the other hand she wants to hit him because of these reactions.
When he kissed her as she led internal struggle, it was completely the wrong move.
Rather than kiss him back, she bite his lip and then smiled innocently, "I'm sorry love, it was not intentional."
She shook her head, "Actually, I'm not hungry. I'd rather go to the Eiffel Tower, we can buy something to eat along the way," she said honestly. Although she loved romance, love the gesture. She was not a fan of long dinner in restaurants.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:00 pm

"I'm sure if you kiss it now, it'll feel better, but honestly I'm fine, I get hurt all the time being a Auror."said Kace. Although he didn't tell her what kind of hurt he gotten into each mission he went on or so, he didn't want to worry her. "Hm... shall I say the same for you my love? you're very good at both."said Kace.

Kace laughed. "Ooh...so you have it all planned in your mind? Oh kinky of you Tris baby!"said Kace smirking at her, knowing that would probably be another hit he gotten. "Ooh... Got a sexy officer costume so you can lock me up? I been a very bad boy!'said Kace laughing before winking at her. "Perhaps you need to fix that before I commit anymore crimes on you, I already committed several!"said Kace laughing.

As she bit his lip Kace pulled away from her her and stood up. "Ow! Tris baby what the hell was that?!"Kace asked her his lip now bleeding. Kace glared at her. "Him... I bet it wasn't."said Kace. Looking around he gotten out his wand to heal it as much as he could, but there was a small cut like gash on his lip from where she bit him. Kace nodded. As they walked towards the Eiffel tower, Kace didn't say a word to her, he kept walking knowing that they weren't far from the tower.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:27 pm

[she didn't bite him that much lol]

She hit him again slightly "Of course I'd planned it all, I'm not always nice to the customers as I was to you," she smiled sweetly.
"Hmm, I think I can do something in terms of costumes," she winked at him and laughed.

He was angry, but she did not care. She was angry with him more. 
However, she hugged him around the waist with one hand as they walked towards the tower. Eiffel Tower is really building that takes your breath away.
When they came near the tower, she pulled him abruptly on the grass. However, she withdrew a little harder than she wanted and when they fell she remained pinned between his body and grass. But instead of grumbling she began to laugh.
"I hope I did not hit you, still my body cushioned your fall," she said and then hugged him around the neck. His blue eyes were almost black in the dark, but they're still beautiful. Look on his face and stars above them, just perfect.
She kissed his jaw gently and then laughed.
"I wish every day could be like this. Except yours blackouts and my bite," she laughed.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:48 pm

[Hehe it could happen, Tris is fierce when angry! Lol]

"Oh so I was just a special occasion?"Kace asked her smirking at her. "I'm curious now, what made you wait on me that day?, not that I minded, or else I wouldn't have met you."said Kace smiling at her. "Hm... Sexy cop and handcuff to the bed, what more could I ask for?"Kace asked her smirking.

Although he was a little mad cause she bit him, he couldn't stay mad at her for long, she knew how to get to him. As they reached the tower he felt her tug him onto the grass as they fell onto it. "No I'm fine, although I think I should be asking you that, I landed on you."said Kace. "Are you OK?"Kace asked her softly but curiously. Kace looked down at her and laughed. "Hey I just fainted because of shock, it could happen to any father out there expecting twins, as for the bite it's OK."said Kace.

Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:03 pm

[Yes, she really is lol]

"Well, I'll keep it a secret," smiled mysteriously. "I just knew you are special." she said simply and then shrugged. Honestly, she did not know to say why she wanted to meet him that day.
She saw him sitting, tired from work, and then, while she did not even know his name, but is worried about him. If that's not love, then what is?
"I do not know love, it's your fantasy" smiled playfully.

"Do not worry, I'm fine," she laughed. "You know, not only Auror work hard, not easy for death eates too," she whispered in his ear and smiled.
"I'm used to a bit of pain and pressure, but this is fine to me," she said frankly.
"Oh, come on, just shut up already" started to laugh and then she kissed him.
People passed beside them and probably were staring at them, but she does not care. This is their perfect night.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:08 pm

Kace laughed. "A secret huh, is it really that secretive?"Kace asked her smirking. "I wouldn't say that, I'm just Kacey Matthew Logan Lecium."said Kace honestly. As he said that his eyes widened. 'Oh crap, I just told her my real and full name. Kace thought to himself. "Forget that I even said that, it doesn't matter."Kace mumbled to himself. Kace laughed. "Good enough for me."said Kace winking at her. "Actually more then enough, I got you and only you."said Kace smirking at her.

Kace looked at her and nodded. He didn't say anything but he knew that it was, he dueled them constantly. "I guess we're more made for each other then we realize!"said Kace laughing. "Hm... You're wish is my command my love."said Kace kissing her passionately on the lips.. He didn't care if people were watching them, this was Paris, the city of love for heaven stakes!
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:31 pm

"Of course it is, strictly confidential information," she joked.
She noticed his nervous face when he told her his full name. Does he .. he still suspected her?
"Kace, I'm your fiancée, your future wife and mother of your children. There is no need for anything to hide it from me," she gently stroked his cheek.
"After all, you know my full name too, Beatris Sophie Greyback, and soon Lecium too" laughed a little.
"hmm You had me even before," she said frankly.

"Of course we're made for each other, do not tell me you do only now realized?" looked at him in mock shock.
She kept kissing him gently on the lips, his body warmed her, and despite a slight wind, it was not cold to her at all.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Oct 08, 2015 2:47 am

Kace laughed. "Oh now it's confidential information, not just secretive."said Kace smirking at her. Kace blue eyes looked into hers. "It's not that my love, I trust you more then I trust anyone, just I couldn't believe that I told you my full name."said Kace honestly. "I don't hate it, just my first name, I like the rest of my name."said Kace honesty. "Hm...Beatris huh, you don't like your real name either so have people call you Tris?"Kace asked her smirking. Kace laughed. "Hm... Did I?"Kace asked her but quite curious about it.

Kace laughed. "I realized that when I kissed you in the rain, and I that I loved you."said Kace honestly. "I never believed in love at first sight until I net you."said Kace. Kace kissed her back just as softly and sweetly as she was kissing him, but he loved every minute of it, he loved her soft warm lips against his and her soft silky skin against his body.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Oct 08, 2015 8:14 am

"Of course it is," she laughed merrily. "It's a secret which I will bring to the grave with me," she joked.
She shook her head in surprise.
 "No, actually I love my name, both my names. My friend came up with the nickname Tris and since then I'm .. well, Tris," she laughed.
"Although, Beatris Greyback is the name by which I am known to Death Eaters, that is why I was first introduced to you as Sophie," she said frankly.
She nodded with a small smile, "Of course Kacey, You have me from the moment when you first looked at me," she said frankly.
"I admit, I almost drifted away because you're Auror, I later found out that you are in the Order too but ... I could not leave," she hugged him gently.

"well, I must admit. It was the best first kiss with someone," she smiled sweetly.
The way he kissed her, he drove her crazy. In this kiss was nothing wild and passionate, but she was still shivering because of his touch. His warm lips were like fire with her.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top