I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:01 pm

Kace smiled. " Well...she sure had my attention from the start, but the thing is, I don't think this girl has any idea how beautiful she is. "said Kace.  
Kace looked at her and laughed. " Damn there goes my chances of being with her then, I messed this one up. ” said Kace. Kace wasn't even paying the girl any time or day, he was to caught up with Tris to worry about anything else. 

"Because I thought I told you that I don't like to be called by my real name, it's so girly it's pathetic and I can't believe my mum named me that! "said Kace. " That name is so embarrassing to say or use, that's why I say my name is Kace. " said Kace simply. " Hm...sounds like a good idea, I think I might just do that, hope she likes my place. "said Kace. " You know I like fun, I wonder what she has up her sleeves? "said Kace looking at her smirking. 

Kace looked at her and laughed. " No...but I like things rough and around the edges, if I was easy, what fun would that be? " Kace asked her. " Although I'll let you fulfill any fanasties that you have of me, be warned though, you might get it back. " said Kace smirking at her. Although thinking about it,he aactually didn't mind that, he laughed inwardly to himself in his head. 

Kace didn't even hear her when she tried telling him what her real name was, he was so caught up in kissing her, that everything else didn't seem to matter. Feeling her curves again his body as he held her close to him, Kace wanted to feel everyone of those against him and then some. Breaking the kiss, he leaned towards her and whoso in her ear. " You want to go back to my place and finish the rest of this? "Kace asked her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:09 pm

She laughed, "Maybe it's just that what makes she beautiful," she looked at him.
"I think we could finish with converting Kacey. It's simple. I like you a lot," she looked at him seriously and then laughed softly. Simply, she wanted him to know, although he was aware of everything and without her words.

"I know it bothers you when I call you Kacey, but I think you just have to get used to it .. Kacey" looked at him sweetly and then quickly  kissed him on the cheek. 
"I'm sure your mother is a wonderful person,  with creative ideas for names," she teased him.
She moved close to him and the following words spoken very quietly so only he could  hear "Believe me, it's very fun. I can show you fabulous tricks" She moved away a bit from him and bit her lip.

"Kacey, I'm sure we'll have time to fulfill my and your fantasies too" she laughed.
After he broke the kiss she just laughed and nodded. She wanted to do that from the first moment she saw him.

Then, it happened.
At first slowly, almost imperceptibly, her left forearm began to pulse.
'No, this can not be happening ... not now, please ..' she said in her mind like a prayer.
However, against that call she could not fight, and she knew fight would only get it worse.
She could no longer control her transformations, the dark mark was now clearly visible, stood out on her naturally light skin. She felt the pain, all the stronger every minute. She felt as if the mark is alive, as it lures and recalls the consequences if she ignored the call.
"Kace ..." she said anxiously, desperately trying to hide her hand with her body because her shirt had not have sleeves .
"Please wait for me here ... I'll be back soon, I'll explain everything, I promise ... I'm sorry," she spoke in her voice felt a sob.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:07 pm

Kace looked at her and smiled. " It's what makes her beautiful for sure."said Kace smirking at her before winking at her. " I like you to Tris, I like you alot, and I want to be with you. " said Kace seriously and honestly. Kace wanted her and no one else, he didn't know how she was able to draw him in, but she did and he been under her spell since then. 

Kace looked at her and rolled his eyes playfully at her. " Something tells me that I better get used to hearing it from you, because you're going to call me that. " said Kace. " Oh come on, that's such in a teasing voice it's ridiculous, but yes my mother is wonderful although I hate the name she gave me! "said Kace honestly before sighing. 

Kace looked at her laughed. " Your fabulous tricks, do I want to know what they are? "Kace asked her smirking. " Will you use them against me?"Kace asked her pushing some hair out of her eyes,.

" Oh do we now? Which fanasties shall we do first, yours or mine or combined them all into one?"Kace asked her smirking. " So..why don't we stop messing around and fulfill those fanasties. " said Kace winking at her. 

Kace looked at her confused as she told him that she had to go, he noticed that she was trying to hide her left arm from him, Kace stiffened as he realized something. She's a death eater! Kace thought to himself. 'Knew there was something odd about when she asked what I did, should have known! 'Kace thought to himself angrily.  

Kace looked at her and just nodded, but he wasn't going to be here waiting for her, she was a death eater something he hated. He couldn't believe that he likes and kissed a death eater, he felt so stupid, what will the Order say if they found out? He sighed to himself as he looked down at his beloved German Shepard Jax. " Come on boy, lets go home, it been a long day."said Kace as they walked back to the apartment.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 07, 2015 2:42 pm

She laughed happily. "I want to be with you Kacey. I like you a lot," approached to him and hugged him. She finally found someone who can be substantial to her even if she know him only a couple of days.

"Well, I like your name, as well as everything else about you," she laughed. Even she thought of that she wants to meet his mother one day. Not now, but one wants.
"Oh, believe me, you want to see my tricks, you're gonna love them .." smiled mischievously.
"But I do not wanna talk about it now, I want you to see everything I have," she winked at him.

"Be patient Kacey, there is time for fantasies" she laughed.
"I think we can combine, it will certainly be fun," she winked at him.

His face, when she tell had to go .. he realized all. He was angry and that's it really hurt. Still, she had to go. She quickly disappeared involuntarily. All the time she thought of him and to tell him everything.

When she returned Kace was not there. Her feeling was correct. She knew he would go. She cursed loudly and angrily. She did not know where he lived, did not even know his last name.But she decided to find out. She called friend who work in the ministry, Death Eater ofcourse, and told him to find out all about Kace right away. A few minutes later, he message to Tris his address.She went there immediately.

She reached the address and climbed the stairs to his apartment. She knocked on the door hard.
"Kace! Open up! I know you're in there!" she said loudly, did not care to someone could be heard. If he does not open, she will break down the door.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:50 pm

Kace smiled at her. " Well...then if we both like each other, then we should be together. " said Kace hugging her back. Kace didn't know what it was, but she drew him in like a drug he was addicted to, he couldn't get enough of her. 

Kace laughed. " Oh do you now? Well...I like everything about you as well, including your name. "Perhaps maybe one day you can meet my parents and thank my mother for naming me Kacey as well as thank my parents for blessing me with good looks."said Kace smiling at her. " Oh I will love them huh? Then I can't wait to see them then. " said Kace smirking at her. " You're not the only one who has tricks up their sleeves. " said Kace winking at her. " I like surprises, am I in for a treat? "Kace asked her smirking. 

Kace looked at her and glared at her angrily, his blue eyes darkened as she disappeared with a small pop. He was at himself, how could he be so damn bloody stupid and fall in love with a death eater? He just couldn't believe himself, well...he'll never see her again after today, that was for sure. Although his heart wanted to, but he told his hhead not to and not to wait for her or be with her like he wanted to be, she was a death eater something that he hated.

Kace made it home and groan to himself, the thoughtof Tris still in his head still won't go away, he needed to let go, but his heart and apparently his head couldn't. This is stupid Kace, there's plenty of girls out there that aren't death eaters why her? Kace thought to himself. He didn't understand it, why was he so hung up with Tris? He didn't know if he could trust her, she lied about his name at first to him and then told him real one and a few minutes after that he found out she was a death eater.  

Hearing Tris banging on his door he frowned inwardly to himself. As he went to open the door, his blue eyes glaring at her. " What do you want Tris, and how in the bloody hell do you know where I lived? "Kace asked her angrily.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:29 pm

"Excellent observation Kacey" she smiled and looked at him. She raised her head a little bit and gently kissed his chin. She put down her hands over his. His hug was firm but gentle and protective. She really liked it.

"My name?" she was confused for a moment, her name was stupid. Then she remembered. He knows her as Sophie, not as Beatris. She laughed,
"I'd like to meet them," although they would not accept me - she completed the thought in her head.
"Good look? Today we are not overly modest?" began to laugh as she looked at him. The truth is that he really looked good.

The path to his apartment was the most difficult ever. She was very nervous. She does not know how much she can say. To begin with it that she has never been killed anyone? Damn, how to say to that guy she fight for their ideals with violence? Definitely there was no easy way to do it.

She was glad when he opened the door. However, the relief did not last long, too short. He was very angry, which was completely understandable. She looked at him.
"I .. I have my sources," there was no need for him to know that she was threatened with death if she does not get his address within five minutes. She walked quickly inside, fearing that he could close the door.
She stood in front of him with slightly open mouth, thinking up how to tell him everything. There's a million ways but none of them is correct. Instead of excuses, sje pushed him to the nearest wall and kissed him. Her body was pressed against his, so that between them there was no free space.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:20 am

Kace laughed. " What can I say, I'm very observant."said Kace smiling at her. Kace laughed as she raised her head to kiss his chin. " A bit tall for you? If so sorry for being so tall not easy being six foot tall at times. "said Kace chuckling. She was soft and warm against his skin as he hugged her, he liked it, but he thought it was weird how she fitted so well in his arms it was like she was meant to be there. 

" Yeah your name, you told me it was Tris before I kissed you, you said something else but all I got is Tris out of it. " said Kace honestly. " I'm sure one of these days you will, they'll be happy to see that I met someone at last, they been harping me on finding someone and settling down. " said Kace shaking his head laughing. Kace looked at her and smirked. " I'm usually very modest, but I got to admit, I'm glad that I look like my father but I got my mother's eyes. " said Kace. His mother had the bluest eyes he ever seen, and he often gotten comments by girls on how beautiful his eyes were, he must admit he loved his eyes.  

Kace was going out of his head and out of his mind, here he was thinking about a girl that was a death eater, a beautiful girl, and she was a death eater! Kace ran his hands through his hair wishing he could forget about her, maybe a simple memory wiping spell will do? Nah...he couldn't do that to himself, it sounded to silly anyways. Why did he have to fall for her why, why she couldn't be just a normal girl?" 

Kace raised his eyebrows at her before glaring at her. " Hm...I bet you do being a Death Eater, now I have to move or else they might be after me! "said Kace. "Tris what the bloody hell are you doing?! I didn't invite you in! "said Kace angrily. As she pushed him against the wall and kissed him, Kace mind was screaming at him to push her away, but his heart was telling him this was right despite of her being a Death Eater. 'Oh the hell with it! 'Kace thought to himself as he kissed her back running his hands through her hair pulling her close to him as he deepened the kiss between them.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Sep 13, 2015 9:19 am

"Hmmm," she looked at him thoughtfully.
"I like tall guys. If a tall guy hugged me while we are standing, I could with no problem lay my head on his chest." she laughed. She leaned against him and closed her eyes. Her hand gently slid over his. His body was warm, his embrace was caused she felt good. Now, she was glad she had such a scantily dressed.

"Yeah, right," she nodded.
"Actually, Tris is a nickname. But I'm glad you like it," she laughed and then turned in his arms so he could look at him.
"Really? Your mom wanted you to find someone? Have you not been with girls all the time? I thought that they intercept you at every step," she laughed.
"I'm glad you have your mother's eyes, they are beautiful," she said quietly as she looked into his eyes. Thus could spend eternity, losing herself into his sky-blue eyes.

She snorted. "Kace .. if I want, I could find you wherever you are. I have a lot of borrowers." she looked at him.
"I want to explain to you all .." she paused, she did not know how.

When he kissed her back, she was very happy. So maybe for them there is hope. She hugged him around the waist, kissing him gently but passionately. After a few moments, moved a little bit from him only so she could see him.
"So maybe you could now show me your room? I'm sure it will be time to talk about everything ... later" bit her lip. Her heart was beating fast and her breathing was labored. She slipped one hand under his shirt and gently caressed his stomach as she waited for his answer.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:01 pm

Kace laughed. " Well...then I'm just right for you then, I'm tall and your shorter than me, but I like short girls though. "said Kace laughing. Feeling her lay her head on his chest, Kace wrapped his arms around her pulling her closer to him. Feeling her soft skin against his arms, he laughed when she shivered at his touch.  

Kace looked at her and smiled. " Oh so it's just a nickname then huh, what's your real name? "Kace asked her smirking at her. " Come on you have to tell me, it's only fair, I told you my real name. " said Kace. Kace looked at her and laughed. " Yeah she does, and I been with tons of girls, but they never lasted long. "said Kace honestly. Kace looked at her and smiled. " You like my eyes huh? Well...you're not the first girl who ever told me that! "said Kace laughing.  

Kace looked at her and sighed. "I don't doubt that at all, you seem like the type of girl who gets what she wants no matter what the outcome of it is."said Kace sarcastically smirking at her. " Oh...so you want to explain it all to me huh, what's there to explain Tris? "Kace asked her angrily. 

Kace didn't know why he kissed her back, but a part of him wanted her, and wanted her so bad it was killing him. Kace kissed her back sweetly but passionately on the lips, pulling her closer so the him if it was even possible, they were so close that their wasn't no space between them. Kace switched places with her so she was up against the wall before he kissed her passionately as he picked her up as he lead them to his room not breaking the kiss. Putting her down on his bed he broke the kiss, does this answer your question? "Kace asked her smirking.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Sep 13, 2015 5:22 pm

"Short girls? Are you saying I am short?" looked at him pretending she was offended."
I'm a normal average height," she laughed.
"Oh, so you like short girls? I thought you just like me?" looked at him playfully. She enjoyed in his vicinity. Due to his touch, felt that crawls and her skin becomes warmer where he touch her.

"Well, I told you. My name is Sophie, Tris is just silly nickname," actually, I'm Beatris Greyback, but I can't tell you that - she said in her mind.
"Oh, you mean girls represent only a temporary fun for you? Should I be offended?" caused him.
"A lot of girls like your eyes? Well, then I would not like your eyes anymore" teasing him, laughing gaily.

"Actually, you're right. If I want something, I you always find a way to get it," she looked at him a bit angry now."Why are you so angry," she murmured in a low voice.

When he kissed her again, she laughed on his lips. Now, he has turned her to the wall and suddenly lifted. She hugged him around the neck and wrapped her legs around his waist. Little voice in her head told her that this is not right, now she needs to stop this madness, but soon managed to completely silence the voice. She heard his question but did not answer. Instead, she smiled provocatively and with one swift movement pulled off his shirt over his head and then pulled he back toward her and kissed him. Now it was no back. Damn it all, she did not want it back.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top