I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind! - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 3:38 pm

"Ooh...now it's that secretive that you have to take it to the grave with you, you can't tell your future husband and the father of our children? "Kace asked mock hurt. Kace nodded. "I hated my name so much I gave myself the nickname Kace, sounded more like a guys name then Kacey did."said Kace honestly. "Ah...that's the reason why you didn't tell me your real name, I knew there had to be a reason, although I figured it out after you told me your real name and you were a death eater."said Kace. "I'm a Auror it's my job to figure stuff out like that "said Kace.

Kace laughed. "Oh I did huh? Must have never realized that I did, I just knew that you were unique and different and you caught my attention."said Kace honestly. "I did drift away after I found out you were a death eater, I honestly thought you were using me to get information out of me, but no matter how hard I tried to get you out of my head and not think about you it was impossible."said Kace hugging her back.

Kace looked at her surprise and raised his eyebrows at her. "Seriously I was your first kiss? "Kace asked her. "If I was, then I'm glad that I was, I'll be your first and last kiss."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 11 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:01 pm

"Hmm, let me think," she frowned as if thinking.
"No, I still do not. If I told you, I'd have to kill you," she joked and kissed his cheek.
"When you told me the first time your real name, I thought that it was nicknamed" covered her mouth with her hand so he would not see how much she's laughing. The way he was angry when it comes to his name, and it was sweet.
"Ah yes, I remember that I left you in the park because of call. And you were so angry .." She frowned slightly, remembering the moment when he finally realized who she was.
"The most I was angry because it was insignificant meeting, nothing important .. and you did not want to talk to me," she sighed and shook her head.
"Fortunately, I have not given up. You're pretty surprised when I came to your house," she smiled sweetly, her eyes got a new glow as she recalled what happened after she knocked on the door.

She sighed.
"Kace ... each in a different way obtain information, depending on what our task is assigned. My task is .." she paused, frowning. "Well, I'm pulling information out of people with torture, who do not want to say in a different way. I can change the look and .. well, it is impossible to recognize me later," she said frankly. He probably can  hate her for this, but she did not choose this mission, she has to work in order to survive.

She laughed, shaking her head, "Of course not. My first kiss was in the second grade. I said I was with you was the most beautiful first kiss." she laughed. "No one ever kissed me on that way in the rain," she kissed him gently.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:51 pm

Kace laughed. "You know you told me that how many times and you haven't done it yet!"said Kace smirking at her. Kace looked over at her and rolled his eyes at her. "Yeah laugh it up, I knew that you were going to laugh when I told you, that's why I regret telling you!" Kace grumbled. "Of course I was, you were a death eater for heaven stake, I thought you were using me!"said Kace. "Of course I didn't, how would you react if you met someone and they knew all about you and then gotten called to a meeting, wouldn't you think that'll be a bit suspicious?"Kace asked her. "I admit that I was, but I left my apartment open on purpose, I gotten other places where they can't find me."said Kace.

Kace looked at her shocked by all this information she was telling him, now he knew who tortured those two Aurors last week that landed them in St.Mungo's. "Oh so you change your appearance so people won't regonzie you,so how do I know this is the real you?"Kace asked her.

Kace laughed. "I had mine in second grade to, it was a dare."said Kace laughing at the memory. "I never kissed anyone in the rain either, as cliché and cheesy as it sounds, it was pretty magical."said Kace honestly. "Holy hell I sound like a girl now!"said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:15 pm

"I'm sorry love, but it's funny." smiled and looked at him.
"But because of the name I love you even more!" she kissed him briefly. "If you do not stop grumbling, I'll shut up you with a kiss again" she said, as if threatened but she laughed.
"I'm sorry ... I had to go. ... The pain got worse with every second. You know, after a few minutes of ignoring the call, I could scream from the pain. This is an effective way to ensure that we all come as soon as we feel the call" she said honestly.

"Yes, I'm sorry about your colleagues ... I hope they are well. In fact, one of them  quite fast told everything, so they went well," she said frankly.
She looked at him, surprised by the question. "Well, I can become whoever you want me to be, change every part of my body ... but this is how I look, Kace. I guess you'll just have to trust me on that," she said honestly and shrugged.
"When I'm with you, the only thing I'm changing is that I cover my dark mark."

"Do not worry, I will not tell anyone you're talking like a girl," she whispered to him with a smile and then she kissed him.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:37 pm

Kace shot her a annoyed glare. "No it's not, you know how much I hate my real name!"said Kace. "Honestly how could you love the name Kacey? It's such a girls name!"said Kace honestly. "Well... I don't think that kiss is coming then, cause I'm not going to stop anytime soon."said Kace.

Kace looked at her and sighed. "Fine go, I'll be here when you get back."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips. "Be careful OK?"Kace asked her before she left.

Kace looked at her and frowned. "They're actually in St.Mungo's and possibly one of them is going mad while the other will never be the same again."said Kace not looking at her. Kace nodded but still didn't look at her, he felt disgisted to know that she was the one who tortured two of his fellow colleagues that he worked with, he couldn't help but not to think what if it was him?

Kace nodded and kissed her back, although his mind was somewhere else right now, he couldn't stop thinking about Tris torturing people for information. It was something that he couldn't see,but somehow it was real due to her telling him, but he couldn't believe it.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 09, 2015 5:55 pm

"Maybe so, but because of the name you are even sweeter," she laughed and kissed him again.
"Please be here," she looked at him pleadingly before she kissed him back. "I'll be careful, I promise," she laughed and then left.

She came back after ten minutes. She apparated a little further to be able to look around in search of the other Death Eaters. She did not see anyone.
As she reached him, she could not hide the fear in her blue eyes.
"Kace! We have to go home now!" she's almost screaming. She did not want to spoil this perfect night, but it was already destroyed.
It does not matter what the Kace is angry. The important thing is what happened.
They removed her from the task.
They told her that they want a specific Auror, but give her a break.
The fear that someone heard her while she was entrusted to the Kace was tremendous.
Therefore, came to the kace and without a word took his hand, and apparate them home.
What he does not know, and even she doesn't know, it is that the next victim of a Death Eaters is Kace. That is why she is removed from the task.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

View previous topic View next topic Back to top