I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:04 am

Kace laughed. " Well...you're shorter then me, so yeah you're short to me. " said Kace smirking at her. " I just like you, but I like that you're shorter then me, it's cute I think. " said Kace honestly. He was loving her touch and how she ran into his very core dragging him more and more in, making him long for her more. He didn't understand how he could want someone as bad as he wanted her, he couldn't wrap his head around it.

Kace raised his eyebrows at her. " A silly nickname, what's your real name? " Kace asked her his blue eyes looking into hers. " Come on you have to tell me, I told you my real name, it's only fair!"said Kace. Kace laughed softly. " No you shouldn't, I was in the process of finding the right girl for me, but I found her now! "said Kace smiling at her.  

Kace laughed and pouted playfully at her. " But you just said that you like my eyes, you can't change your mind! "said Kace playfully. 

" Because you lied to me about everything Tris, if that's you're real name, EVERYTHING I told you was the truth I didn't lie to you!"said Kace angrily. 

The voices in his head telling him to stop this madness before it was to late, but he pushed those thoughts away from his mind, as he looked at the girl laying on his bed. Allowing his shirt to be taken off, he took her shirt off throwing it on the floor. The hell with everything and everyone else, he wanted her and just her, he didn't understand why but he did. Damn to hell to this all, it was to late to go back, but he didn't want to go back.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 3 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:16 pm

"Hmm, that is cute," she laughed.
"It has its advantages. For example, I can wear high heels without fear that I will be taller than you," she laughed.
She put her hand over his and intertwined their fingers. They completely matched to each other.

She ignored his question and quickly changed the subject.
"The right girl, huh? You think I can be right one?" smiled gently and looked at him. He was everything she wanted in a guy, maybe even more.

"Well, I changed my mind. I do not like anymore. Now I like more my also blue eyes " smiled playfully looking at him.

"I did not lie anything to you ... I'm just holding back some things," she shrugged. "We'll talk later, Kacey, now I really want to be with you" She angled her head.

She saw that he was hesitant. He was still angry with her. She embraced his face with her palms forcing him to look into her eyes.
"Don't think Kace... just kiss me" she laughed. Her hand slowly slid down his neck, shoulders, chest and stomach. Finally, her hand came up to his pants and then began to slowly unbutton them.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 14, 2015 2:26 pm

Kace laughed. " Of course it's cute, it's so cute how you have to stand on your tip toes or bend my head down to kiss you! "said Kace laughing. "Even in heels you're shorter then me, but I like you just the way you are! "said Kace smiling and winking at her. Kace smiled as he felt her intertwined hands with him, they fitted perfectly in his hands like they were meant to be in his hands. 

Kace looked at her and smiled. " Yes I do Tris, I think you're the right girl for me."said Kace kissing her on the lips. Tris was everything he wanted in a girl and then some, he remembered he told her what he wanted in a girl, and she fitted every description perfectly.  

" I don't think you can change your mind though, you're always looking into my eyes, you're doing right now! "said Kace smirking at her. " Although I love your eyes to they're a beautiful blue, I can get lost in them. " said Kace. 

Kace looked at her and sighed. "Why are you holding back on things Tris? I held nothing back, you almost know everything about me! "said Kace. " I want to be with you to, I just want you to be honest to me like I am to you."said Kace. 

Kace looked into her eyes and sighed before pushing every thought out of his head, before he kissed her passionately on the lips. He slid his hands down her stomach and to her pants before he unbuttoned them taking them off. Things were getting deep, but he didn't care, he wanted her and wanted her more then anything right now.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:01 pm

"That's very sweet. I hope you will not hurt your neck from the constant bending over, because I plan to kiss you all the time!" she laughed. She looked into the distance. The sun shines and warms, she is sitting in a park on the soft grass, and a really cute guy is hugging her. This is a perfect day for sure!

"I'm glad to hear that," she laughed with his lips when he kissed her. When he tried to move back, she gently bitten his lower lip to keep him with her at least few more seconds.

"However, I must warn you Kacey, sometimes I have a very bad temper. For example, I'm very jealous, and I'll rip head of every girl that looks at you," she said in a threatening voice, but she was joking. However, she might rip head of a girl who dares to look at him for more than two seconds.

"That's not true! I don't look at you! Now, deliberately I will not look into your eyes," she laughed playfully. She covered her eyes with the palm so she could pretend she's not looking.

She shuddered when she felt his hand on her bare stomach. She moved little closer to him.
"I want you to be naked, now," she whispered softly and laughed as she stripped the pants off him. Her lips lowered to his neck, she kissed him gently.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 14, 2015 4:26 pm

Kace laughed. " Nah...you won't hurt me, I work as a Auror Tris, that's small compared to what I go through every day! "said Kace honestly. " Besides I don't mind having to do that to kiss you, like I said, I think it's cute. " said Kace smiling at her. It was a beautiful day and the sun was shining, he had his arms around a beautiful girl, what could be better? 

Kace laughed as she bit his lower lip for a few seconds before pulling away, he looked at her and smirked. " wow...didn't know that my lips were so addicting to you, but I must say I like it."said Kace. 

" Ooh... bad tempered and jealous huh, what ever shall I do about that? "Kace asked her smirking at her mischievously. " I must warn you I'm very hot headed and I get angry quite quickly and I'm a very jealous person myself. " said Kace. " In case you might not have notice, I'm very sarcastic and cocky, but just the way I am. " said Kace smirking at her. No guy better be looking at her, he'll tell them off or throw curses at them. 

Kace laughed. " You know you can't do that forever Tris, you're going to break sooner or later, they always do! "said Kace smirking at her. " You know you can't resist me like I can't resist you, so you're going to break soon! "said Kace kissing her softly on the neck.

" Oh do you now? Well...you're wish is my command! "said Kace kissing her passionately on the lips on the lips. Kace unhooked her bra before he threw it on the floor, knowing where this was leading, but he didn't care
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 14, 2015 5:00 pm

"I know that your job is very difficult," she frowned slightly.
"But now you have someone who will heal the wounds if you get hurt. And someone who can kissing you after a hard day at work," she laughed.
"Hmm, I bet you do not mind kissing" looked at him cheerfully.

"You like it? Well, I can do this all the time," she laughed.
"In addition, I love your lips." She pursed her lips.

"Oh, so we are similar," she laughed.
"I became angry quickly, but that anger usually takes a while. Oh! I enjoy alcohol! I will make you drunk at the first opportunity," she laughed merrily. She looked at his surprised face.
"You are sarcastic? You better not try it with me Kacey" waved her finger in front of him pretending to be angry.

"You think I can't do this forever? Just watch me!" laughing while keeping her hand over her eyes. However, little has moved her head back to him to make easier access to her neck. His kisses were so gentle and warm, tasteful her.

She kissed him back passionately. She is quite tortured until success to take off his underpants. She pulled back a little so she could see him. He was beautiful, and for some reason, he was her, at least currently. She pulled him back to herself, this time has decided that does not want to let him be separated from her again. She move one leg slightly to the side and put across his legs.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:05 pm

Kace kissed the top of her head. " Don't worry about me, my job might be difficult, but I love it! "said Kace honestly. Kace smiled. " How did I manage that? That's in every guy's dreams to have that, I don't mind kissing you and having a bit of fun after I get off work everyday! "said Kace smirking at her. " I'll be lying if I told you that I didn't like kissing you, I like doing that more then anything, although I'm not the only one. "said Kace laughing. 

" Hm...I would like that."said Kace kissing her softly but sweetly on the lips. 
Kace smirked at her. " I had a feeling that you did, but I like your lips very much as well. " said Kace. 

Kace laughed. " Yes very similar indeed, but you know that we won't have any problems with each other, because we're to much alike. " said Kace smirking at her. " Ooh... drinking, I love alcohol and I like partying, I'll take you to a couple of them! "said Kace winking at her. " Oh I'm more sarcastic then you kmow, but I won't use it on you much. "said Kace laughing.  

Kace looked at her and laughed. " No I don't think you can, you're going to give in, it's only a matter of time! "said Kace smirking at her. " Hm... seems like someone enjoyed that, did I see someone bite their lip? "Kace asked her smirking. Her lips were soft and warm as well as tasteful and addicting,he couldn't get enough of them. 

Kace looked at her and laughed. " Do you like what you see or you completely shocked at what you see? "Kace asked her in a cocky voice before smirking at her. He pulled her close to him before he took the her underwear off feeling her soft skin now completely against his. She was beautiful in every way, but seeing how she was now, he was in awe by her. " God you're beautiful! "said Kace as he kissed her passionately on the lips.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 14, 2015 6:37 pm

"I'm sure you will not mind. Well, what can I say ... I make dreams come true!" she laughed. 
"My kisses are magic, I can enchant better than the love potion!" she joked.
"Hmmm, I can not wait to go to a party with you! It will be excellent and so fun," she laughed. "However, when I'm drunk I get a bit mischievous," she winked.
"I will not give in Kace! I'm too stubborn!" she laughed.
"Actually, I really enjoy .. Maybe you could kiss me a little lower ..." she laughed. She ran her finger from her neck to the shoulder showing him. "You see, right there," she bit her lip, smiling.

"Hmm, let's just say your morning run is very productive. Obviously you don't do that just to charm the girls" smiled as she looked at him.
He was fascinated ... .. fascinated by her body. That's it really felt good. The way he looked at her .. as if she is the deity. The dream of every girl.
"You like what you see Kacey?" she managed to say before his lips found her again. Now she kissed him intensely. She wants more. She wanted him, completely. She attracted him to her. She  gently slid with her palms down his back, and at one point dug her nails into his back. This will leave scratches but now she did not care for it. She enjoyed in every touch. She was breathing bring passions.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Sep 14, 2015 7:53 pm

Kace looked at her and laughed. " I can't lie about that, but what can I say I'm every girls dream come true, at least what I was told. " said Kace smirking at her. " Hm... they sure enchanted me without a love potion, that's for damn sure. " said Kace. "You know my touch makes girls go weak in the knees, and my eyes make any girl sigh dreamily. " said Kace. Kace laughed. " Oh yeah believe me it'll be more then fun, at least I know that I go home and have some fun with you! "said Kace smirking at her and winking at her. " Hm... I guess I have to find ways to break you out of your stubbornnes , and believe me, I have my ways!"said Kace laughing. Kace smirked and kissed her where she wanted him to kiss her, he smirked once again seeing her biting her lip.  

Kace laughed. " See I told you that I just don't go to seduce the girls, I actually run to take care of my body,takes time to get a body like this! " Kace looked at her and nodded. " I would be lying if I told you that I don't! "said Kace running a finger down her stomach. Kace ran his tongue against the bottom of her lip as she let him in as he deepened the kiss between them to where they were making out with each other. Feeling her nails dig into his back Kace knew that it was going to leave scratches on his back, but he didn't mind, they were scratches to prove that he was hers. Kace hovered on top of her his blue eyes looking into hers breathing hard. " Are you sure that you want to do this? "Kace asked her. He wanted her, but didn't want to take advantage of her, he was to sweet and to much of a gentleman to do that.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Sep 14, 2015 8:16 pm

She rolled her eyes. "At this point I could slap you. Of course I want this," laughed.
"Just stop talking and kiss me," she laughed.

It finally happened. She was lying in his arms and still breathing rapidly. Kace lay beside her, he seemed happy. She frowned slightly, because she knew that luck will not last. She got up, found her clothes and got dressed in silence. She sat on the bed next to him and looked at him seriously.
"My name is Beatris Sophie Greyback. I'm a Death Eater. I didn't tell you my real name earlier for two reasons. The first is that I did not want you to know that I'm a Death Eater. You told me that you are Auror and I .. I was simply be scared," she shrugged shoulders and then continued speaking. 
"The second reason is, if I told you my name, you would have me, as most people, connected with my notorious werewolf father. The fact is that people usually do not want to deal with his children." she is a little quieter.
His dog entered in the room and Tris looked at him with interest. Stroked it gently and then back her eyes at the Kace.
"I usually manage to hide dark mark because I am metamorphmagus. However, when I get a call pain is too strong to hide." ended. She told him all that was important.
"Now you know the truth about me and you can decide what you want"
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top