I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  Empty I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Aug 21, 2015 11:15 pm

For the first time in forever since he had the day off, let alone a three day weekend to do whatever he wanted, he didn't know how to react. Out of habit, he woke up at six in the morning and groaned to himself before he went back to sleep for a hour or so. As the sunlight peeked through his curtains, he realized that he couldn't sleep any longer with the bloody sun hitting him in the eyes. Looking at the clock on the nightstand, he seen that it read eight o'clock in the morning. 'Ok..Kace, you slept as much as you can, time to do something productive! 'Kace thought to himself. Deciding to go to the park and go for a jog, he put on some shorts and a white muscle shirt before he grabbed his ipod before heading out.  

Jaxson his beloved German Shepard barking at him he chuckled. " Oh alright, you can come! "said Kace chuckling as he put the leash on Jax. Walking out the door, he headed towards the park to do some much needed jogging he haven't done in a week. Upon reaching the park, Kace put his earphones in his ears before he played his music before running he took off jogging around the park with Jax running beside him.   

It was barely the beginning of the day, and it was already starting to get hot, this is why Kace didn't like hot days or summer time. 'Holy crap it's freaking hot, probably wasn't a good idea to go jogging today! ' Kace thought to himself. Doing the sweat off his forehead with his shirt, he seen that it didn't help seeing how it was drenched in sweat as well. Going to a park bench, he sat down and took his shirt off putting it on his shoulder. Kace looked down at Jax and seen that he wasn't done running around for today which made him chuckle. " Ok...we'll go jogging around the park again, but this is the last time. " said Kace.  

Not bothering to put his shirt back on, Kace took off jogging around the park once again. Although he wasn't the only male shirtless, there were a couple of others, but he noticed he was getting the most attention out of the girls but he didn't seem to notice or care.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:02 am

Since the Tris had a free weekend, she decided to finally leave the confined space and go out into nature. She's staying at the cafe a lot, and sometimes it is easy to forget what it's like to feel the sun on your skin. She wear her short shorts and a top. She tied her hair in a braid and after a breakfast of fruit, went to the park only with a bottle full of water.

Nearly all the benches were empty, it was early in the morning and most of the visitors was running. Instead of going to the bench, she decided to sat down on the grass, enjoying the sun that warmed her pale skin. She really needs to more sunbathe. She indifferently watched the runners before she lay down on the grass and closed her eyes.

This is paradise - she thought smiling. On this way she could stay forever. No hustle and noise, only she, the sun and the soft grass beneath her. After about half an hour, she got up into a sitting position in order to drink some water. In the distance, handsome young man running with his dog. After a closer look, she realized that it is Kace.

"Seducer, crazy girls might can attack you if you're a long time without a shirt," she said loudly so that he could hear her and smiled. Who knew, apparently was destined to meet him again. She was glad to see him, although she is a little offended that he had not called her yet. She quickly changed the skin on hands completely hiding the Dark Mark. Now, there was no way to figure out who she is without sign which is characteristic of all the Death Eaters. He certainly did not know that she metamorphagus so she can changes her look completly.

Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:58 am

Hearing someone hollering, Kace took out his earphones and seen that it was Sophie talking to him rather loudly. " I'll take my chances, maybe I'll run into a pretty girl, why you look that at I already have! "Kace called back to before he jogged over towards her. "Hey Sophie, long time no see, how are you? "Kace asked her curiously before smirking at her. " Is the way I am distracting you, you know my eyes are up here! "said Kace playfully. Taking a seat beside her he took out his earphones and turned off his ipod putting it in his pocket. 

Kace wanted to call her multiple of times, but he been so busy with work and tired afterwards, that he just haven't called her recently. Life of a Auror was never easy, it was very tiring indeed, it made him wonder how his relationship with someone will be due to it. Although he didn't think much would change just because he was a Auror, he seen tons of Aurors that were married that made their relationship work out.   

'Whoa easy there Kace, are you saying that you want to be with Sophie? 'his conscience asked him. Kace thought for a minute, did he want to be with Sophie? He was attracted to her and did like her, despite being a Death Eater Kace saw something in there that told him she wasn't like other Death Eaters out there. Maybe his heart was thinking for him instead of his head, he knew that he shouldn't be seeing her again, but maybe it was meant to happen. 

"Enjoying the summer sun, I hate the summer time, too hot for my taste but I guess it's nice to be outside due to being inside all week."said Kace. Although Kace was outside alot sometimes due to his job, but this week was torture doing paperwork after paperwork all week.   

" How do you handle this bloody heat? If it wasn't illegal I'll go naked, although I'm sure you wouldn't mind that. " said Kace smirking at her. " I'll take a rainy day over this stuffy humid crap any day of the week! "said Kace. " Although I don't mind seeing you dressed like that, I could get use to seeing this. "said Kace smirking at her.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Aug 22, 2015 9:16 am

"Pretty girls are too lazy to running while it's hot outside like today. We sit on the side and obstruct the runners. Now only ugly girls are running "she said seriously, as if she just said a life wisdom and then she began to laugh.

"Excellent, I'm just enjoying in the summer day and thinking. My thoughts were occupied with the one guy to who I gave my phone number, but he has not called! I'm sure you'll agree with me that he is an idiot because he is missing an opportunity like this! "She said, feigning hurt and shaking her head.

"How are you Kacey? I see that you love to seduce girls in the morning, "she laughed on his comment.
"Do not be so confident, why do you think that I even looking at you?" She teased him.
"Maybe I'm looking at the other runners, maybe I will see someone pretty" she smirked at him.

She lay back on the grass and closed her eyes because of the sun that was too hard to keep her eyes open. She loved the rain and rainy days, but she will not refuse a couple of sunny days for sure! Her skin needs vitamin D, and the feeling when sun warms her skin is pleasant.
"I prefer the rain," she said, smiling, "but even a couple of sunny days is very good. This is nice feeling.. Just lying here, enjoying the warmth and not think about anything. "

"You would walked around here naked? I'm sure it would be interesting to see, "she said smiling and then tilted her head to look at him.
"Kacey, my eyes are up, you're looking in the wrong direction," she bit her lip to conceal laughter.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Aug 24, 2015 1:08 am

Kace looked at her and laughed. " Of course I know that, but the pretty girls are always sitting under the trees at this time, and what you know I'm right! "said Kace smirking at her. " Hm...I wonder who was chasing after me, now I know, it was the ugly girls! "said Kace. 

Kace looked at her and smiled knowing that she was talking about him. " Hm...I don't know, maybe he just been so busy at work and tired from work he hasn't called her even when he wanted to. " said Kace smirking at her. " But I'll have a talk with him and ask him what's up with him not calling you back, I'm sure he'll call you tonight."said Kace. 

" I been good, work been a nightmare lately, been thinking about the girl who I met in the Leaky Cauldron. " said Kace. " Eh...only the pretty ones, but I play hard to get, make them want me more!"said Kace smirking at her. " Hm... I don't know, your eyes seem to eyeing my chest more than other runners or anything."said Kace pointly. " I doubt that, like you said, everyone oit fi here is mostly ugly you gotten a treat with me. " said Kace smirking at her.

Kace shrugged. ,"I suppose your right, having some sunny days are good, but I like rainy days alot more. "said Kace honestly. " Just rainy days are so calming and peaceful, if I had a girl I would spend all day with her in my arms. " said Kace. " Cliché and cheesy, but it's somethingthat I want in life. " saidKace looking down at the ground. Kace always wanted to settle down and find someone who loved him for him and get to married and start a family. 

Kace looked at her and laughed. " Who said that I would do it here though, I just said that I would, I didn't say here. " said Kace. " Hey you're the one looking at me and dreaming about looking at me naked! 'said Kace. " Besides like you said, I could be looking at something else, but why lie though? "Kace asked her smirking.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:21 am

"Under the trees? Do you want to say that I'm not beautiful?" She looked at him, she made a face as a child when is angry.

"Oh poor, ugly girl was chasing you. If you are interested, that blonde girl is looking at you, I think she likes you " showed him in the direction of a girl who is really looking at him, smiling. The girl is clearly understood that the Kace and Tris are only friends and now wants to take the chance.

"Oh, look! She even sits on the bench under the tree! She is right girl for you! "She said with mock excitement, but in her voice could feel that this is annoying.

Stop smiling at him sweetie. I can hit you with the Crucio curse, and I will not even blink while you're writhing in pain - Tris said in her minds.
Slowly Tris! What's going on with you? - She felt strange. Is that ... jealous? This is not possible! He is a foreigner, a guy who probably is not interested in her. There is no right to be jealous.

"He'd better, I might think that he was not interested," she said, smiling at him. "The Leaky Cauldron? Did you meet someone interesting there? I'm happy for you, " she cocked her head to look at him.

She laughed, "Lying with your loved one and listen to the rain .. sounds like perfection. But you know, the sun and pampering can also be pleasant. You know, the sun is warming you, loving person is kissing you ... It's nice almost like rain. "She looked at him.

She sat bolt upright and looked at him. She imagines him naked? How dare he say that? Okay, maybe it's true, but he certainly has no right to say it. She grabbed his shirt and hit him with a T-shirt.
"You idiot, I didn't imagine you naked!"
The following comment was even worse.
"Well, then come on, looks for something different," she made a face pretending to be angry. She lay down again and turned her backs to him in protest.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Mon Aug 24, 2015 6:41 pm

Kace looked at her and raised his eyebrows at her. " I told you that you were beautiful at the Leaky Cauldron, not my fault you didn't believe me."said Kace shrugging. " I know a beautiful girl when I see one, I'm not stupid or blind. " said Kace. 

Kace looked at the blonde hair girl and smiled and winked at her as she let out a dreamy sigh that made Kace laugh. Not bad looking either, maybe I should ask her out. " said Kace loudly in a thoughtful voice.   

Kace looked at Sophie and smirked. " Don't worry, I'm not even interested in her, I was just joking. " said Kace laughing. " Besides I got my eyes on the girl who I met in the Leaky Cauldron, I really like her, but I'm not sure she likes me. "said Kace. " Do you think I should ask her out before I call her? "Kace asked her smirking her. 

" Nah...he's obviously interested, I mean he got to be out of his mind not to like you. "said Kace smiling at her. " Yeah I did, like I said, I really like her alot and day by day maybe falling for her. " said Kace.  

Kace smiled. Letting doesn't sound too bad, the wind rustling through your hair, not having a care in the world. "said Kace. " Hm... almost beats staying in bed and cuddling with your loved one, but rainy days will always be my favorite. " said Kace honestly.  

Kace looked at her and laughed. " Aw...come on Sophie, I was just joking!"said Kace still laughing at the thought of it. "Although I think you were, even if you don't want to admit it, but it's ok if you are! "said Kace smirking at her.   

Seeing her lay back down with her back turned to him, Kace chuckled. " You can't be mad at me forever Sophie."said Kace poking her side. Kace came up behind her and peered over her his blue eyes looking into hers. " You know you're right, I'm starting to to like sunny days now, your making me like them. " said Kace.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:40 pm

"Invite her out, you'll get along beautifully. Moreover, I can ask her to go out with you if you are overlook shy "looked at him with a view: do not you dare.

She laughed, "I think that girl from the Leaky Cauldron really likes you, Kacey," she said deliberately his real name.
"Sure! By now you should already ask her out! "Looked at him acting that she is surprised,
" although, if I'm the one, perfect compound would be just like this, on the grass, in nature ... "she looked at him, smiling.

"I'm sure she is very glad that you like her, and she likes you a lot," she laughed. She wanted to hold him in her arms. She wondered what it was feeling now that it does not rain, when she can really feel the warmth of his body through her thin clothes. More than anything, she wanted to know how he smells like. She read that for the girl is overwhelming body odor guy that she likes. Well, she wanted to know how he smells. And wanted him to hold she in his arms while kissing her passionately.

She frowned, "If you think I'm imagining it, watch out .. I always do to my fantasies come true," she winked at him.

For some reason, it has begun to disturb what he called her Sophie. Therefore, she felt as if they were strangers.
"Tris ... you can call me Tris. If you want, I think. Friends and family call me Tris. "She turned and immediately realized that it was inconvenient ... She did not know that he is so close to her. Now, their bodies were clung to each other. If she lifted her head a few inches, she will kiss him. She could not do it ... One thing was certain, she did not want to move. Now it was hot, as the air temperature rose to forty degrees.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Aug 30, 2015 5:57 pm

Kace looked at her and smirked. " Hm...I think I'll pass, I liked their girl that I met at the Leaky Cauldron more than her, I think she was more beautiful than her. " said Kace. Kace looked at her as she gave him a 'don't you dare ' look and smirked at her, she looked to be getting a bit jealous but didn't show it. 

Kace shot her an annoyed look as she called him by his real name, although he really didn't mind her calling him Kacey though, but with anyone else he'll be beyond annoyed with them. " Oh you think she does huh? Well...then she'll be a taken girl before long then. " said Kace. " Should I ask her face to face or over the phone? "Kace asked her playfully before smirking at her.  

Kace looked at her and laughed. " Oh she likes me now huh? Well...I'm very glad that she likes me as much as I do. "said Kace. He wanted to feel her in his arms again, she fitted so well there in his opinion, it was crazy how well she fitted there and belonged there. She wasn't the only one who wanted to know how he smelled, he wanted to know how she smelled, he didn't smell her due it it raining. Now that he thought about it, he was glad it was a sunny day due to him being able to smell her hair and her body scent. 

Kace raised his eyebrows at her and laughed. " Oh I better watch myself now then, if your fanasties come true, I might wake up naked handcuffed to a bed!"said Kace smirking at her. 

Kace looked at her confused and raised his eyebrows at her. " Um...ok, Tris it is then. "said Kace smiling at her. As she faced towards him, Kace seen how close they were to each other, they were so close that if she was to lift up or he was to bend down their lips would be brushing against each others. 'Oh what the hell, I kissed her in the rain, what difference would this make? 'Kace thought to himself. Bending down some, kissed her passionately on the lips pulling her close to him not letting her go.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Aug 30, 2015 6:38 pm

She smiled faintly, "I know that she is the most beautiful girl, I heard she has a lot of attention in the cafe" she looked at him playfully.
"Maybe she's finally met someone beautiful like her, someone with who she wants to be," she laughed. She was no longer paying attention to the girl who was looking at him, apparently he is not interested.

"Why do you look so angry Kacey?" Made a face as if she was sad. She looked at him with amusement. Damn it all and getting dates. 
"I think you need to call her face-to-face ofcourse," she nodded, "but, you could also invite her to see your apartment. It could end up fun " bitten her lip, maybe this was too hard. However, he may turn everything into a joke.

She shook her head in mock disgust, "Is that the only way? I'd tie you to the bed if I want to fulfill my potential fantasy? "Looked at him acting indignantly. Now, when they're  talking about it,  fantasy do not look bad. Maybe it's too early, but definitely not bad. She laughed at her thoughts.

"Yes, Tris .. Because, you know, my name is Bea .." she did not manage to finish the sentence. His lips were already connected with hers and she had completely forgotten what she wanted to say to him. She knew it was not anything that matters at this point. Only important thing now is his lips kissing her passionately, and his embrace that keeps her with him. Slowly she raised a hand to his head and she gently stroked his face. He had a beard at one day, but that is not at all bothered to her. She lowered her other arm to the back of his head so she could draw him closer to herself. She wanted this kiss lasts forever. After it happened, even better than in the rain.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top