I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind! - Page 9
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 9 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 02, 2015 7:46 pm

Kace nodded. "Ok...Tris baby if you're sure, I just don't want you to be upset about anything."said Kace. Kace nodded understanding how she felt completely. "I understand Tris baby, I understand completely."said Kace honestly.  "It might be coming off later on this evening, just a little heads up."said Kace winking at her.

Kace laughed. "I know that you are, but if I tell you now, it'll ruin the whole surprise."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips..  Kace smiled.  "You're so cute and adorable when your anxious and excited."said Kace chuckling.  "Although everything about you is beautiful, cute or adorable to me."said Kace honestly.

Lace looked at her seeing tears in her eyes and smiled. "That's not the end of the surprise Tris baby there's more."said Kace.  As he gotten down on one knee he looked up at her.   Taking her hand he looked up at her and gave her a soft warm smile.

"Tris baby,  when I met you in the leaky cauldron I didn't know that you would be the best thing that happened to me, you're my whole life and world, I couldn't imagine life without you.  I want to spend the rest of my life with you by my side, have more kids together and grow old together, will you marry me?"Kace asked her opening the box as it revelead a beautiful sapphire and diamond ring.

Tris engagement ring
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 450

Back to top Go down

I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!  - Page 9 Empty Re: I'm going out of my head, I'm going out of my mind!

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 02, 2015 8:15 pm

"Oh, do not worry. I can not wait for you to take this off of me tonight," she laughed.
"I know I'm always sweet, that's why you love me," she joked with him.
"You can tell me baby, I will keep your secret, I will not tell anyone what is a surprise!" smiled like a child. She felt like a child waiting for her birthday present.

"There's more? This is already perfect! I do not know what else you could do!" laughed but her smile disappeared from the face when he dropped to one knee. Now she looked at him as if he had just escaped from an mental hospital.
"What are you doing?" she said nervously. She knew what follows, is assumed, but still seemed unreal. This simply does not happen.

Without a word, she listened to what he tells her, too shocked to say anything.
"Um, are you kidding me? This is not funny!" She looked at him a few minutes expecting him any moment to stand up, laughing uncontrollably and say something to the effect: I cheated on you, you should have seen you reaction!
However, that did not happen. Instead, he opened a small box that is obvious in his hand but she was too shocked to notice that.
She was out of breath when she saw the ring. Simply perfect.
She stared at him in silence, finally remembered she is supposed to say something.
"Are you sure you are not kidding me?" of course, she managed to spoil all the romance.
However, at the end said almost silently the following words, "Yes, I will be glad to marry you," she looked at him with a look of love.

her reaction when he proposed her
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 731
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Legilimency

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Kace smirked. "Believe me, I'll have no problem getting this dress off you."said Kace winking at her. Kace laughed. "I can't deny that one bit, but I love a lot of things about you."said Kace kissing her. Kace shook his head. "Sorry Tris baby, I'm not going to tell you, its a surprise."said Kace.

Kace laughed and nodded. "Of course there is, you wanted romantic, and I'm giving it to you."said Kace smiling at her. Kace ignored her and went down on one knee doing what he was planning on doing.

Kace looked up at her confused. "Um...no I'm not, I really want to marry you Tris baby."said Kace honestly. Kace looked up at her expecting her to say something to him, anything but look at him shocked. As she gasped at the ring Kace sighed in some relief to see a reaction out of her finally.

Kace shook his head at her. "No I'm not kidding Tris baby, you're the person I want to spend the rest of my life with, I love you Tris."said Kace honestly. Kace blue eyes looked up at her with love and compassion in them, he clearly wasn't lying to her. Kace smiled happily at her and put the ring on her finger as he stood up and twirled her around in his arms before he set her down kissing her passionately on the lips.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Fri Oct 02, 2015 10:31 pm

"Well I know. I can not wait for that to happen," she winked at him and then laughed.
"I do not like surprises when I do not know about them," she joked, pretending to be angry.

"This is really romantic, like a movie .. .. as the most beautiful dream," she laughed still expecting at any moment to wake up in her room, realizing that this was only a dream, something unreal.

When she finally recovered, the shock was replaced by extraterrestrial happiness.
In the world there is no one happier than her. This man, he really wants to spend his life with her. She was in Paris with him and she was proposed.

She looked at him, again unable to speak a word.
Hell, tonight often remains speechless.
When she felt the cold ring on her finger, she again began to cry, but with joy. Junk, he really managed her to cry, twice in one night.
She laughed when he spun, then kiss him back passionately wrapping her arms around his neck. There was no way that he is close enough. She always wanted more of him.
"I love you," she said frankly, in those three words had brought all her feelings towards him.
"You are only what I want in my life, whole my world."
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:23 pm

Kace laughed. "Hm...I bet you can't my love, I know that I can hardly wait myself."said Kace smirking at her. "Oh man what a pity, and I worked so hard on this!"said Kace mock hurting.

"Well...you said that you liked romantic things, and I'm a very romantic person."said Kace honestly. "I know what you're thinking, no this isn't a dream, this is real."said Kace giving her a soft warm smile.

Kace laughed. "Sorry Tris baby, but you're so cute how you go from shock to extremely happy in a matter of seconds!"said Kace laughing. Kace looked at her and smiled and chuckled, she looked like a child on Christmas morning, he couldn't help but to smile.

Kace looked at her and smirked as he set her down before kissing her passionately on the lips for a few minutes before pulling away. " I manage to make you cry two times tonight, you told me that when I propose you wouldn't cry, I was right you cried!"said Kace playfully. "I love you to Tris baby, I love you more then anything else in the world."said Kace. Kace smiled. "You're my whole life and my whole world."said Kace kissing her passionately on the lips once again.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sat Oct 03, 2015 9:44 pm

"I am glad that I influence on you," she laughed and then looked at him.
She hit him gently on the shoulder, "Do not tease me, I'm curious," she laughed again.

"Yes, I did say that," she laughed.
"Thank you, all of this is wonderful," she hugged him gently.
"Hey, I'm pregnant! I have the right to change the mood as much as I want!" looked at him playfully.
"Do not laugh, I'm really happy now!" smiled happily looking at him sweetly as a child.

"Well yeah, I'll have to revenge to you for this crying. It will happen when you least expect," she said, feigning threatening.

"No no no. Do not kiss me. Your lips distract me. I have to tell you something important. I think you better sit down," she said mysteriously.
The truth is that this is really big and horrible news.
A few days ago she went to the doctor.
That incompetent people are again shocked her.
After fifteen minutes spent fighting with the doctor and persuading him that they monitor is defective because it looks as if they were in her belly, two babies, finally made peace with the truth. She will have twins. Hell, Kace does not do anything halfway.
She sat down determined to resist his kisses and then she looked at him, expecting him to do the same.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 04, 2015 2:06 am

Kace laughed. "You have more then a influence, you give me crazy ideas, and fanasties."said Kace smirking at her. "Ow...that hurt, quit abusing me women!"said Kace rubbing his arm. It didn't hurt him one bit to be honest, but it was funny to tease her. "Curious? Well...I guess you just have to find out."said Kace kissing her softly on the lips.

Kace smiled. "You are very welcome, but there's more where that came from."said Kace smiling at her. Kace laughed. "Well...hopefully they don't change into mad and pissed off, I don't want to see that side of you."said Kace honestly. He was going to try his best to keep her happy, he knew how emotional women were when they're pregnant, he remembered his mum at a young age being snappy and moody. "Sorry Tris baby, you just look so cute and adorable that way, I couldn't help but not to laugh."said Kace.

"Oh no, what ever shall I do?"Kace gasping as if afraid of what will happen to him. "Does my revenge include a handcuffed to the bed with furry handcuffs and you having your way with me?"Kace asked her smirking.

Kace looked at her with worry in his blue eyes. "Tris baby what's wrong?" Kace asked her. Kace sat down looking at her with worry still in his blue eyes. "What do you want to tell me?"Kace asked her. Kace sat down across from her trying to resist kissing her, but the urges were hard to ignore, especially when they were calling out to him.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:50 am

"Oh, I'm glad if I managed to wake up your imagination love" she bit her lip so as not to laugh.
"So now you are abused? How terrible accusation!" made a face as if she was shocked and then laughed. "Want me to kiss it to stop hurting?" she joked.

"Why? Are you afraid of my mad side? You know, they used to call me a crazy B****," she said, smiling playfully.
"I always look sweet and irresistible darling," she winked at him.
"You know, you make me really think that your biggest fantasy is that to be handcuffed to the bed, if so, say it and I'll be happy to fulfill this wish!" She smiled and kissed his cheek.

"This I should probably tell you earlier, but we were both busy .." she said, coming up with how to tell the truth. Maybe that says in terms: Hey, a little more and we can make a Quidditch team! - She shook her head at her ideas.
"You know, I think we should start to buy children's things, we need all double" she said without thinking.
"A few days ago, I was arguing with my doctor. I told him that the monitor is broken but he did not believe me. On an ultrasound, you can see two dots, which can be interpreted as two babies .. We will have twins, Kace," from her handbag she took a snapshot of ultrasound which she brought with the intent to show it to him. She handed him the snapshot, with a clear two white dots.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Kace Lecium Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:09 pm

Kace laughed. "You do more then that my love, you make me want to do crazy stuff to you!"said Kace smirking at her. "What do you call it, love tapping with extrme benefits afterwards?"Kace asked her laughing. "Will you? I don't want it hurting all day."said Kace smiling at her.

Kace laughed. "Nah...I'm not scared you're talking to a ex Gryffindor, I'm not scared of anything."said Kace smirking at her. "Hm... indeed you are to me, but you know that I'm sweet and irresistible like candy!"said Kace winking at her. Kace laughed. "It might be one of them, I have many more of them."said Kace smirking at her.

Kace raised his eyebrows at her. "Wait what, are you telling me that we're having twins?"Kace asked her. Kace looked at the snapshot of the ultrasound and seen two dots on it. "T-that's wonderful!"said Kace smiling at her as he felt dizzy. As his eyes rolled to the back of his head, Kace fainted out of his chair onto the ground out of shock.
Kace Lecium
Kace Lecium
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Beatris Greyback Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:50 pm

"Oh, I'm sorry dear, remind me that tonight I need especially long kiss your shoulder," she laughed. She loves him the most because he is able to finding a way to laugh. Because of him, she felt like the luckiest person in the world, all sadness is simply disappearing.

"Don't you forget that you are talking to former Slytherin," she winked.
 "We're really sneaky sometimes," she laughed.
"Do you have handcuffs? We could make some fantasies come true tonight," smiled sweetly.

She nodded "Yes dear, that's what I'm trying to say," laughed a little when he said it was wonderful. Maybe it will not be so bad.
What followed, Tris watched like a really slow movie. His eyes spun back, and before she could say a word, Kace is rapidly falling out of the chair to the ground.
"Kace!" she screamed in panic. She is most afraid that he hit really bad with his head against the floor and maybe broke his spine.
"Are you kidding me? You're a bigger woman than me!" she is now more angry.
She got up from the chair and sat on the floor, she put his head on her lap.
"Kace, dear, wake up," she said a little softer now, stroking him gently on the cheek.
Beatris Greyback
Beatris Greyback
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top