Out for a walk around town - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a walk around town - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a walk around town

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a walk around town - Page 5 Empty Re: Out for a walk around town

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:49 pm

"It's fine it's just gonna take a little longer than i expected. I built this place for my parents and i'll make sure that it gets to be where it was before." Oded said looking at his father who smiled at him.

"It's okay Oded, this place could use some remodeling and when you have the chance i wanna show you some blue prints." Dawson said as he looked at his son. "We can make this a better cafe than it was before and maybe we can get some more people in here. Your mother has even been working on some new recipes at home. We will get through this."

Oded smiled and shook his head, "Yeah i guess your right dad, I'll look at the blue prints after I go get a shower. Can you keep Jazzy here until I return?" His dad nodded his head as he took Vanessa's hand and headed out to the sitting area. One of the waitress' had already packed up his food. "Ah thank you Demtra." He took the small box from her as he put on his shirt.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:12 pm

Vanessa listened intently at Oded explained what he would have to do to the café. It sounded like a complicated procedure. Oded then grabbed her hand and lead her back out into the seating area. She turned and waved to his family, “It was nice meeting you all.” She frowned slightly when he put his shirt back on but smiled when she met his eyes, “It’s really sweet how much you do for them.” She smiled and her eyes lit up. She really liked Oded and she was so happy she had met him. She stepped up to him and kissed him softly. Then harder. She bit his lip playfully and giggled.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 3:07 am

Oded froze as she kissed him. In the back of his mind he kept thinking about someone else. He knew it wasn't right to lead this girl on when he didn't love her the way he should. He couldn't keep this up and really and truly he didn't want to hurt her.
"Vanessa..." he started...He wasn't even sure of how to go about this because he didn't want to hurt her. "I can't do this with you." She seemed so sweet and innocent, which made this all the harder for him. Not to mention Jazzy seemed to take to her.
"You see there is someone that already has my heart." he continued to say, "And the thing is...I think she always will." He ran his hand through his hair, "I hope you can understand. I don't want to get your hopes up for something I can't give you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:28 am

Vanessa blinked a few times. She tried to translate the words in her mind. Then they finally did. “Someone else…?” She finally said. She bit her lip to fight back the tears that were threatening to fall at any second. “Oded…” She felt a tear hit her cheek. Jazzy jumped onto her shoulder, but this time Vanessa just shook her head and put the little monkey back on the table. “Why didn’t you tell me this sooner?” She demanded angrily. She was bloody pissed now. She was done being hurt. Now she wanted answers. She would go back to being hurt later.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:58 am

Jazzy looked between the two of them confused. "I thought I could be over her but I can't." He really didn't understand why she was being so angry as to what he was telling her. "I really thought I could get her out of my head but seeing you in there with my family reminded me that I can never have her out of my heart. I don't want to hurt you."

He really hoped that she wouldn't get upset. He didn't like to see women upset by any means. "I don't want you to think I'm seeing someone, but my heart does truly belong to this person and has for a while. Try as I might I can't get her out of my head. I'm truly sorry. You have to understand, she and I were engaged to be married and were separated by her parents when her father was murdered. I tried to get a hold of her, but her family is extremely over protective of her."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:02 am

Vanessa listened to him explain his relationship with girl. She felt herself get more and more upset with every word he said. Each syllable was like a stomp on her heart. “Then go be with her.” Then he mentioned her family keeping them apart, “Family? You wanna talk about family?” She laughed and shook her head, “Let me tell you why I was crying earlier. My father murdered my mother, was an abusive drunk, practically raped me and my little sister when I was 15, Tessa was one 10 years old at the time.” Vanessa felt the tears fall faster when she told him about her problems. She didn’t usually tell people unless she trusted them. And she didn’t know if she could trust him anymore. Jazzy ran up her arm again and she put her back on the table, “Jazzy no!” She didnt mean to yell at her, but she wasnt in the mood to play, "i'm sorry girl... just not in the mood." Jazzy ran up her arm and wiped away her tears and kissed her face. "Jazzy.."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:37 am

Oded took Jazzy off of the table. Her snapping on him was one thing he could handle but being pointlessly mean to an animal that had done nothing to her...that was something he could not and would not deal with. She was acting like a spoiled child.

"Now listen here!" he said raising his voice. "You have every right in the world to be pissed off at me but don't you ever, EVER take it out on a helpless animal! You can be hurt all you want but I was honest with you. I'm sorry your father is a sorry piece of work but there is nothing I can do about that! And you taking it out on me just shows how much therapy you really need!"

Oded turned his back away from her, "Maybe its for the best this is ended now. I really think you should leave before I truly lose my temper. If that happens I'm telling you right now I won't be responsible for what happens or what I say. And you..." he added turning back around to her, "Would be wise not to speak to me for a while. At least until you learn how to control yourself better. I had hoped at the very least we could possibly be friends but this right here has proven you are way too young to be with me."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:44 am

Vanessa bit her lip in pain. She hadn’t meant to snap at either of them. She was just hurting. Jazzy jumped out of Odeds hands and onto her shoulder, clinging to her by wrapping her arms around her neck. “Hey little girl.” Vanessa laughed through her tears, “I will see you around maybe. Later. I promise.” Jazzy kissed her cheek and she scratched behind her ears. “Oded… I’m sorry. I really am.” She couldn’t lose another person. First her mother, then Tessa, then Aidan. She couldn’t lose anyone else. She would die inside. She could feel her heart breaking. She was on the urge of giving up. “I don’t wanna lose you. If its as a friend then I’ll accept that. Just please… don’t go.”
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top