Out for a walk around town
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a walk around town Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a walk around town

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a walk around town Empty Out for a walk around town

Post by Guest Sat Mar 29, 2014 11:47 pm

Oded woke up that morning and decided he would get out the house for once. He got dressed in a loose light grey long sleeved shirt with dark blue jeans. He put on his black boots, he was getting on his coat when his Capuchin monkey Jazzy jumped on his shoulder.
"Do you wanna come with me today Jazzy?" Oded asked her as he handed her a small bit of a cookie. She jumped up and down on his shoulder indicating that she would want to go with him, Oded laughed. "Alright you can come with me but you have to behave." She covered her face with one of her small hands then nodded.
They walked out into the street and headed downtown towards Diagon Alley. He kept getting weird looks from passer-by's because he was walking with a monkey. He was stopped many times by women so they could see Jazzy, they would give her some crackers or occasionally a cookie. Jazzy acted like she was a queen on top of Oded's shoulder, he would just laugh but he knew that she loved the attention she got every time they went outside.
Oded walked into the Leaky Cauldron with Jazzy and sat down at one of the back tables after getting a drink from the bartender. He got Jazzy something as well since she loved butterbeer and it was a treat for her since she was doing very well.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Out for a walk around town Empty Re: Out for a walk around town

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 07, 2014 11:56 pm

Vanessa walked into the Leaky Cauldron and sat at one of the tables in the back. She ordered her drink and waited when suddenly she felt something on her lap. She looked down and saw a tiny money sitting there looking up at her. She was quite shocked but smiled, "Hello little one. What are you doing here?" She pet the monkey on top of her head and smiled when her butterbeer came. "Would you like some?" She giggled.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:10 am

Oded had watched Jazzy hop over to a woman sitting near them and sit in her lap. He shook his head as he stood up to go get her from causing any trouble.
"My apologies miss, she's a very curious monkey. Come on Jazzy let's leave this nice lady alone," He said as Jazzy jumped onto his offered arm climbing her way up. "You have a good day miss."
Oded smiled as he turned and walked back to his table as Jazzy kept staring at her then jumped down on the table to drink some more of her pumkin juice. "Your a strange little monkey Jazzy, but you do know how to charm anyone you see," Oded spoke to her sweetly as he pulled a cookie out of his pocket.
Jazzy took it then ran over to the woman she sat on before and jumped on her table. She held out the cookie for her to take, then pulled back breaking it in half. She held out one half to her as she started eating the other half.
"She's offering to share her cookie with you, which means she likes you. It's unusual for her to respond this way to someone new but she must see something in you she likes." Oded said to the woman smiling softly. "I would just accept the cookie so you don't hurt her feelings, but if you don't want to it's ok."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Apr 09, 2014 7:31 pm

"Well hello Jazzy." Vanessa smiled as the tiny monkey offered her a cookie. "Thank you." She took the cookie and popped it in her mouth. "She is so sweet." Vanessa smiled as she turned to the monkeys owner, "I'm Vanessa. And she isn't bothering me at all. She is the cutest thing ever."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:48 am

Oded smiled and said, "Thank you. She's a good monkey and she's very smart. I'm Oded, it's a pleasure to meet you Miss Vanessa." Oded said standing up and bowing to her. "Would you like join us for some lunch? We were just resting here for something to drink but we were going down to a nice place. They enjoy seeing Jazzy down there and they don't mind that she's in the resturant."
Jazzy walked up to Vanessa put his arms around her neck in a hug. Then sat down on her lap still nibbling on her cookie. When she was done she jumped over to Oded tugging on his satchel. Then sat on the table in front of him waiting for him to move.
Oded smiled and pulled out a small dress like outfit for Jazzy. She jumped up and down as he put it over her head and tugged it down. Jazzy hopped back over to Vanessa sitting on her lap.
"She loves to wear clothes but she won't wear them if she's eating something messy. She's very girly when it comes to getting her dresses dirty." Oded said smiling as he looked at Jazzy making a new friend.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Thu Apr 10, 2014 11:04 pm

“I would love to join you, Oded. And of course you as well, Ms. Jazzy.” She smiled and pet the monkey behind her tiny little ears. She smiled as Oded pulled out a little dress, “That is the cutest thing I have ever seen in my entire life. And thats saying something.” Vanessa thought of her little sister Tessa and smiled. However, Jazzy was really adorable, as was her owner. Vanessa blushed lightly at her thoughts and realized she must look like an idiot, blushing for no reason. “Where are we going for lunch?” She asked to try and ease away the awkwardness. She moved a strand of hair out of her face and finished the last few remaining drops of her drink.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:45 am

Oded pretended to not notice her blush as he said, "Well I am ready when you are," He stood up and smiled at her sweetly. He thought she was very pretty and Jazzy seemed to like her a lot. Oded came to stand next to her holding his hand out to her. Oded was raised up to always hold open a door for a woman and to always assist a woman. He always kept that in his practices ever since he was a little boy and he would not soon forget them.
 His thoughts kept wondering to why she was blushing. "Maybe we can get to know each other better?" Oded said smiling at her again as Jazzy jumped on to the front of his shirt climbing his way up. Jazzy perched herself up on top of his shoulder, her tail wrapping around his neck hooking into his shirt a little.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:21 am

Vanessa smiled when he held the door open for her, "Thank you, Oded." She made her way down the cobblestone road with him and Jazzy beside her. Every once in a while, Jazzy would jump from Oded's shoudler, to hers, then back again. "I'd love to get to know you better." That was the truth. "When did you get this little of bundle of joy we know as Jazzy?" She asked curiously. She smiled at the monkey who was currently on her shoulder and laughed as she climbed onto her head.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:00 pm

Oded smiled at Jazzy's attempt to climb up on her head, "Well Jazzy actually found me believe or not. She had jumped into my window one night and hid in one of my dresser drawers. When i woke up the next day and found her i was shocked at the state of her." He paused remembering what Jazzy looked like exactly when he found her that morning. "She was skinny, malnutritioned and looked like she was on the verge of giving up. I took her to a vet who's an old friend of mine then got her wieght back up. She's been with me ever since but her weight still isn't where it should be. We're getting there though, this is the happiest she has been for a while."  
    Oded saw a puddle and pulled her closer to him so she wouldn't step in it. He let go of her when they cleared the puddle, he smiled softly. "Sorry i just didn't think that you would want to get your feet wet since it was a rather large puddle." Oded said as looked at where they were at. "Only a little father and we will be there."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Apr 11, 2014 7:50 pm

"Oh my god. The poor thing." She held Jazzy in her hands and smiled, "Luckily she found you." She gasped in shock when Oded pulled her closer to him. "Oh of course. Youre right." She blushed slightly and cleared her throat. "Fantastic. I'm starving." Her stomach then began to growl to prove her point.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top