Out for a walk around town - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a walk around town - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a walk around town

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a walk around town - Page 4 Empty Re: Out for a walk around town

Post by Guest Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:23 am

Oded saw the damage and sighed deeply, "Joey help me haul this mess outside. Dad your going to have to close the cafe for a few days because this is gonna be a two day job. I'll have to get my tools from the house and i'll have to go to the warehouse to get wood as well as drywall."

"Oded this is horrible, I can't believe this crap. This is extremely bad luck." His father said kicking the debris softly.

Oded patted his father's back as started clearing the debris from the kitchen with Joey helping. They lifted a large piece which slipped many times before they were able to put it down. He got a cut on his forearm and it was bleeding but he didn't stop until the area in the kitchen was clear and clean.

Oded's mother walked out of the kitchen and explained to the customers that after today they would be closed for two days for reconstruction. They all understood and went back to eating as she flipped the sign saying closed to show out. She then walked up to Vanessa and said smiling, "Sorry we had to steal Oded from you honey. We are just not having the best of luck right now. I'm Oded's mother Amilia, it's a pleasure to meet you."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Apr 20, 2014 3:43 pm

"Hi, Im Vanessa. Its nice to meet you too." She heard more crashing and cussing from the kitchen. That didnt sound good. She stood up and held her hand out to Jazzy who jumped into it. She let the little monkey climb onto her shoulder, "Can I help in any way?" She smiled eager to get in good with Oded's family. "I know a few construction spells that my..." She was about to say her ex boyfriend, but decided against it. "A friend of mine taught me a few things." She blushed and moved her hair out of her face. She bit her lip at the memory of Aidan and shook her head, "I'd be happy to help."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:46 am

"Oh i'm sure that Oded wouldn't like that." Amilia laughed softly. "He's rather stubborn about fixing things. He likes to do it himself, which is why he always has scars on his arms, chest and back. He loves working with his hands. Come with me and let's see what the boys are getting into." Amilia walked back towards the kitchen.

Oded was up on a ladder putting plastic over the hole, he was using his wand to make sure it stayed there. He was sweating badly so he had his shirt off as he was putting this plastic on the ceiling. "Dad can you please turn off that oven. Your gonna kill me with a heat stroke i swear." Oded said taking a rag from his back pocket to wipe the sweat from his face.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:11 am

"I'm sure he does... but he will just have to deal with it, wont he?" Vanessa smiled and followed Amilia into the kitchen. Oded was sweating like crazy and snapping at his father, "Oded be nice." Vanessa lectured him playfully. She set Jazzy down on the counter and walked over to him, "How can I help? And dont you dare say by staying out of the way. I want to help." She narrowed her eyes and crossed her arms over her chest to show she meant business.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 22, 2014 5:04 pm

"I am being nice Vanessa. The old man wants to kill us with heat stroke, he's down there freezing and i'm up here sweating like a baked pig." Oded said as he started climbing down the ladder. "I'm done for today, i'll patch it up tomorrow and i'm gonna see where there's a leak tomorrow hopefully i can get it fixed so we don't have this problem again. If there's more damage to the cafe, it will have to be closed for a longer period of time."

Oded looked at her smiling as he saw her arms crossed over her chest. "Don't you look like very stubborn woman. You can help by standing there and looking beautiful. Wait you can't do that, your always beautiful." He grinned mischievously at her and kissed her cheek.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Apr 22, 2014 8:58 pm

Vanessa smiled but the frowned again, "Dont think charming me is going to work, Mister. I wanna help." She stuck her bottom lip out in the perfect pout and batted her eyelashes, "Please, Oded? Please baby, please?" She made her bottom lip tremble for extra cute innocent pouty effect. She grabbed his hand in hers and gave it a squeeze. "And I know I'm beautiful. Thanks baby." She kissed him completely forgetting his entire family was there.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:42 am

Oded grinned at her wiping the sweat off his face, as he kissed her lips softly. "I'm finished for today. I'll be working on it tomorrow, right now i just wanna get this place back up to where it was before this. I need to go through the ceiling to find out where the leak is." He looked at her thinking that he was gonna be in quite a bit of trouble later. Oded was someone who loved magic but loved working with his hands even better. "Let me just work on this and I'm sure I will be able to use your skills later."

Joey snickered at that and Amilia hit him, "Vanessa sweetheart, trust me he's never going to let up about it. Oded loves magic but he likes working with his hands more."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Apr 25, 2014 6:40 am

Vanessa sighed when she knew that Oded would not let her help, "But baby I-" SHe knew arguing was useless. She crossed her arms and walked over to Joey and Amilia and pouted. Sure she was acting childish, but she wanted to help! She giggled when Jazzy jumped onto her head, "Hello Jazzy." The monkey climbed down her arm to her lap and curled into a ball and fell asleep, "Um Oded? Shes asleep?" She didnt mind the monkey, but she did not want to wake her in case she had to move.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:57 am

Oded smiled as he looked at Jazzy, "She's probably just tuckered out. I won't be long then we can head home." He shook his head as he grabbed the ladder that was leaning against the wall putting in it place. "Joey can you hold this while I get up here?" Oded asked as he made sure that it wasn't unstable. Joey held the ladder in place as Oded climbed up the ladder. He found a way for him to climb up into the ceiling and he did. He flicked his wand once lighting up everything for him to see. Oded looked around for about five minutes moving as carefully as he could. Then he found it and his stomach dropped, the kitchen wasn't the only thing that was damaged, he was going to have to rip out everything to fix it. Finally he climbed back down the ladder with a disgruntled look on his face. "Dad the water damage is worse than i thought it was. I'll have to completely gut the cafe." Oded sighed deeply as he father nodded understanding what he was told.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:26 pm

Vanessa stroked Jazzys ear as Oded did his construcion stuff, "Oded. I could really help. Please?" He completely ignored her. She groaned and pouted in the corner. He then said he would have to gut the cafe, "Awwww Oded." She gently put Jazzy on the counter and walked over to him. She grabbed his hand and ksised his cheek.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top