Out for a walk around town - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a walk around town - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a walk around town

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a walk around town - Page 2 Empty Re: Out for a walk around town

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:39 am

Oded smiled seeing her blush, "Yeah and she's been attached to me ever since. She's a good girl and she's definitly sometimes a handful."  He touched her arm softly and nodded to the left at a quiet looking cafe.
 "This is the place that i come to a lot with Jazzy. It has some really good food here and it helps get wieght on her." Oded said smiling softly. Then he summed up all his courage, "You look beautiful when you blush." He whispered in her ear.  
 Stepping to the side he opened the door to the cafe, several people stepped out and thanked him. He looked over at her smiling softly then nodded for her to walk in first.
 Oded thought it was strange having lunch with someone he just met but no more strange than the fact he was having lunch with a beatiful young woman. It had been a very long time since he had interacted let alone spent sometime with the opposite sex. He was always working as a handyman in a muggles house or at some wizarding houses.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sat Apr 12, 2014 6:07 pm

Vanessa smiled when he said she was beautiful when she blushed. If that was the case, then she must have been drop dead gorgeous right then because she was blushing redder than the Gryffindor Common Room. "Its a good thing she found you. She seems to really love you." She smiled and curtsied before walking through the door he held open for her, "Thank you very much, kind sir." She smiled when she saw the inside of the little cafe, "awww its so cute and cozy." She looked around at the people eating at little tables, "Shall we find a table then?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 12:57 am

Oded entered after her and smiled at her comment, "Yeah she does, I love her too she's family to me. I know of a good table in the corner." He took her hand and led her to the table making sure that he wasn't going too fast for her. He let go of her hand when they were at the table and pulled out a chair for her.
  As he waited for her to take a seat he took off his coat then rolled up the sleeves of his shirt. Oded knew that it showed off his lower arms which were toned but had many scars on them. Jazzy jumped onto his shoulder clapping her hands together softly, he laughed softly.
"They have really good food here and they are really friendly when it comes to new people. I also know the owners of it, just ignore any jiving towards me cause they live to embarrass me." Oded said smiling sweetly. "It's owned by my family and they are the most loudest and most embarrassing people ever. The only reason I come here a lot is because Jazzy will actually eat the food here and won't throw it at people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 10:57 am

Vanessa smiled when Oded took her hand and lead her to the table. She frowned slightly when he released her hand but smiled again when she saw his lower arms. But then again frowned when she saw the scars. She took a deep breath and bravely reached out to trace one with her finger, "If you don’t mind me asking, what happened?" She smiled once again when she mentioned his family owning the restaurant and being loud and embarrassing, “Oh honey don’t even try that with me. My family is Italian. When my mom was alive she…” Vanessa stopped talking instantly and bit her lip to fight back the tears. She felt one slip down her face and wiped it away quickly, hoping Oded had not seen. But she knew he had of course. She tried not to think about her family too much. It caused too much pain for her. The thought of Tessa still being with her father made her sick to her stomach. “Sorry, family is a sore subject for me.” She wanted to talk to him about it, but did not want to burden him with her sob stories. If he asked, she would tell. If not, oh well.

((Longest post so far! Heck Yeah! *Happy dance*))
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 13, 2014 4:32 pm

Oded saw a tear slip out of her eye, he lifted her chin so he could look her in the eyes better. "You don't have to talk about your family if you don't want to. The scars on my arms are from working with my hands so much," He said still looking into her eyes.
Oded heard some crashing in the kitchen and some loud noises and he groaned. "And here comes the embarrassing family of mine." He knew that they had less than a few minutes before they came barging out. He leaned down and whispered in her ear, "I'm here whenever you wanna talk no matter what it is about." He kissed her cheek softly and turned towards the kitchen door.
The door flew open revealing a young man who started walking towards him. "Oded if i was you i would run as far as you could. All of our sisters are here today, they have been tormenting me...." He stopped when his eyes landed on Vanessa. "Oh hello, I'm Joey O'Hurley. Oded's little brother.." He leaned in close to Oded and said, "Does she have a sister? 'cause oo-la-la."
Oded shook his head and looked at his little brother, "You really need a head-mouth filter, this is Vanessa. Behave yourself and try to stall them please." Joey smiled as he walked towards the kitchen again. "Sorry about him, Joey doesn't know how to react around beautiful women."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:52 pm

Vanessa smiled and kissed Oded's cheek in return, "Thank you. I will tell you about it. Later. I promise." She turned when she heard a crash and laughed, "This should be fun" And she was right, Oded's little brother came out and started ranting about sisters and how she was pretty and asked if she had a sister. Vanessa laughed and smiled, "Hello Joey. As Oded said, I'm Vanessa. And yes I do happen to have a sister. Shes at Hogwarts, she's about 13 now." She grabbed Oded's hand and squeezed it softly smiling at him. "Its ok. He seems sweet. How old is he?"
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:51 am

"Your welcome and you can talk to me anytime, i don't think i'm gonna be going anywhere." Oded said smiling as her sweetly. "Yeah well he's a big handful, you should have seen him when he was a year younger. Joey doesn't know when to stop talking and why he needs a brain to mouth filter. He's twenty years old now and just as crazy." Oded felt her squeeze his hand and he smiled at her as he brought her hand up to his lips, kissing her hand softly.
Oded heard a small giggle coming from the kitchen door. "Well, that is a different site to see." the young woman approached them and smiled sweetly at Vanessa. "Hello, my names Lacy Donovan. I'm Oded's little sister and I don't wanna sound wierd but you are beautiful. I hope my big brother is treating you well, If not i can have a few words with him."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:06 am

"Oh, he looks so young." Vanessa had thought Joey was around Tessa's age. She smiled when he kissed her hand and took a deep breath, "Oded... I..." She was about to tell him that she really liked him and cared for him. But she was interrupted by one of Oded's sisters. "Why thank you. Everyone keeps saying that." Vanessa moved some hair out of her face and blushed. This family must really think she is pretty. "Yes he is treating me very well. He's a perfect gentleman." She leaned up and kissed his cheek, rather close to his lips.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:22 am

Oded looked at her then back to his sister, "Hey Lacy can you give us a few minutes please? Also can you keep the our other siblings back there please?" He said wanting some alone time with Vanessa.
 Lacy smiled and nodded as she headed back to the kitchen. "No, get back in there we all need to talk immediately. NO ONE is going out there until i say so." A unison of groans was heard from the other side of the door.
 Oded chuckled at his little sister's spunk and ability to rein in their other siblings with just her tone. He turned to her looking her in the eye, lifting her chin so he could look at her better. He bent his head and kissed her lips softly, breaking the kiss he spoke softly. "You were about to tell me something before my sister came out, what was it?" Oded hoped that kissing her wouldn't cause her to run from him or even slap him.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:27 am

Vanessa smiled when she heard Lacy take charge and tell her siblings the what for, “She reminds me of me. She has that spark and spunk I had at her age.” She was suddenly turned to Oded and his lips were on hers. She gasped in shock and blinked a few times when he asked her what she was going to say before Lacy had come out. “Um… I…” She stuttered over her words. She cleared her throat and blushed, “I was going to say that I really like you.” She hid her face behind her hair and bit her lip. She looked around the room trying to avoid eye contact and blushed even more.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top