Out for a walk around town - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out for a walk around town - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out for a walk around town

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out for a walk around town - Page 3 Empty Re: Out for a walk around town

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 2:31 am

Oded brushed her hair out of her face smiling softly, "I really like you too Vanessa." He saw her biting her lip, he put his hand on her cheek. "You don't have to be embarrassed," Oded said smiling softly. He kissed her again to see what other kinds of reactions he could get out of her.
"Oh my, no wonder he wanted he wanted a few minutes." A woman said with a giggle.
Oded broke the kiss and sighed looking over at the woman with a look that said 'really'. She came walking towards him with a young child. "Hello Margret. Hello Jamie." he said to both of them as he kept Vanessa close to him. "Vanessa this is my sister and her daughter Jamie."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:51 am

Vanessa smiled softly and gasped again when Oded kissed her. This time, she kissed him back. She wrapped her arms around his neck and deepened the kiss. Suddenly, a voice interrupted and she groaned inwardly. She frowned to Oded, but smiled at the two girls. "Hi, nice to meet you. Oded, just how many siblings to you have? So far she had met James, Lacy and Margaret. "So did Lacy let you out of the kitchen." She laughed remembering Lacy saying no one could leave until she said they could. She took Odeds hand in hers and squeezed it, meeting his eyes with hers.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 172

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:51 pm

Oded smiled at Vanessa and said, "I have four siblings. Margaret is another younger sister, we have an older sister Amanda who's older than even me."
"No my mom took Lacy away for a minute then this one snuck out here so i had to follow her. She misses her Uncle Oded." Margaret said boucing Jamie on her hip. "Well i'm gonna head back into the kitchen before Lacy sees i'm missing. I'm just hoping Joey doesn't tell her i was out here." She smiled and walked away back towards the kitchen and disappeared.
Oded shook his head and wrapped his arm around her waist bringing her a little closer. Jazzy who was almost absent the entire time jumps on his shoulder. "I see you've been in the kitchen getting fed. I think it's about time we have something to eat as welll." Oded said kissing her lips softly then released her. "Let's get you fed sweetheart."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:17 pm

"Oh, well its nice to meet you." Vanessa smiled as Jazzy reappeared as Margaret left. "Hey there silly monkey. Did you eat?" Just then her stomach growled and she blushed. "Yeah food sounds good." She kissed Oded back and wrapped her arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. She moaned softly against his lips and didnt want to stop kissing him. But then her stomach growled again and she laughed breaking the kiss.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:46 am

Oded smiled as a waiter came up and asked them what they would like to eat. Oded ordered his usual which was a burger, fries, and a house salad with Italian dressing. He also ordered a water as well as a soda that most muggles drank and he enjoyed it very much. For Jazzy he ordered a fruit salad with extra banana, with a small glass of milk on the side.
"Food sounds good because your hungry and I should have made sure you were fed first. My family always has the oddest timing in which to appear." Oded said smiling at her. "Well at least now you will get fed."
Jazzy sat on Oded's shoulder petting his head softly looking around. Her tail was curled tightly around his neck but not enough as to choke him. He reached up and petted her head softly, she came down off his shoulder to sit on his lap.
"She's scared because there is more people in here now than when we first walked in. Crowds frighten her, so when she gets scared I taught her to come to me for comfort and it works most of the time." Oded said explaining Jazzy's behavior.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:04 am

Vanessa ordered the exact same thing Oded got except she got ranch dressing. "Yeah, sorry. My stomach has bad timing. My stomach and your family." She smiled, "Awwww my poor little monkey." She held open er arms and Jazzy ran over to her and ran up her arms to lie on her shoulder. "Your family is really nice though. I just hope your parents like me. It's really important to me that my boyfriends parents like me."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:46 am

"They are nice until they start showing pictures of me when i was younger then it gets embarrassing." said Oded when their drinks arrived at the table. "So I'm your boyfriend huh? I don't mind that i am, I'm actually happy that I am."
Their food arrived to the table, the waitress grabbed an extra chair with a high booster on top. Jazzy jumped onto the chair and clapped her hands. Oded smiled putting her fruit salad in front of her. He then began on his salad sneaking looks at Vanessa.
Oded then realized that this would be his first relationship in a long time. He was nervous but he didn't show it at all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Wed Apr 16, 2014 2:03 am

"I'm hoping you are. That is if you want me." She bit her lip and smiled when their food arrived. "Yay! Im starving." She dug in and then realized she was on a date. She was not eating like a lady just then. She swallowed her mouthful of food and took a smaller, more lady like bite. "So, hows your food?" She asked so they werent just awkwardly sitting there in silence as they ate. She hated it when dates were so quiet. She gently bumped his foot with hers. Oh my god, she was actually started a game of footsie with him. But she didnt care. She smiled and giggled as she ate and played with him.
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 18, 2014 12:46 am

Oded laughed as he looked at her changing to eating more lady like bites. "You know you don't have to eat all lady like, if your hungry eat. I'm not going to judge you and neither will my family. They like someone who has a healthy appetite," He said taking a big bite out of his burger savoring the flavor that it had. He looked at her smiling softly as he ate some of his fries using his napkin to wipe his face then replacing it on his lap.

Jazzy was eating with a fork and looked like she was having fun. She had a large napkin tucked into the neckline of her dress, she had a big monkey grin on her face.

There was a large crash in the kitchen and Oded looked over seeing his sister's panicked face. He stood knowing what might have fallen and said "I'll be right back Vanessa, I gotta go help fix something for my family." He kissed her forehead and walked back into the kitchen.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Tessa Di Angelo Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:38 pm

Vanessa giggled as Oded took a huge bite out of his burger, "Wow. Someone has a big mouth." She giggled and stuck her tongue out at him. She pet behind Jazzy's ear as she ate, "Well look at you. Using a big girl fork." Suddenly, there was a crash and Oded was excusing himself. "Ok take your time." She picked up her burger and took a bite out of it. It was delicious.
She smiled to herself and thought that maybe, for once in her life, she could be happy. The thought made her heart race and tummy flip over. "So Jazzy, you enjoying your fruit?" She asked the cute monkey. She smiled, "Thank you, Jazzy. For jumping into my lap. I owe you one." If it hadnt been for that little monkey taking an interest in her, she would have never met Oded. "Thank you."
Tessa Di Angelo
Tessa Di Angelo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top