So we meet again - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again - Page 12 Empty Re: So we meet again

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:11 pm

"Mollie say hi to Anali," Cecilia spoke softly the the baby she held in her arms and took the hand Anali was not holding and helped the little girl wave at the bigger one. "I hope your daddy likes me too," Cecilia said looking over at Anali. "Would you be okay if your daddy liked me?" Cecilia smiled down at the girl then down at her daughter, "If he does Mollie would be around more than if he doesn't." she pointed out quietly though she doubted it would make a difference either way.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:57 pm

Anali let go of Mollie's hand after Cecilia asked her if she would be okay if her father liked her back. She looked down, her hair covering her face and she sighed. Anali wasn't sure how she'd feel, up until six months ago, she hadn't known about her father. She'd only lived with her mother. So, she didn't know how to feel about her father liking someone else. She had never seen her parents together in any way.

But she did know that she didn't want anyone to take the place of her mother. She only had one mother and that was Amara. But she wasn't around anymore, she couldn't see her anymore. Anali reached into her shirt and took out a locket on the necklace she wore. The girl clicked it open and she looked at the picture of herself and her mother in it.

"I wouldn't mind..." She spoke softly, closing the locket and holding it close against her chest. "My daddy has a right to choose who he likes, and since my mommy's not here anymore... I know he can't be with her." she said, before looking up at Cecilia with a smile.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:52 pm

"I'm glad you'd be okay with that." Cecilia said putting her arm around the small girl in a hug type thing. "That was your mother in the locket wasn't it?" Cecilia asked reaching up to her neck pulling out a necklace she almost always wore tucked into her shirt. Carefully she opened it to reveal a picture of her own mother and her father. "My Mother passed away like yours, My father got remarried quickly and i didn't take kindly to it. It's a good thing your okay with your father moving on." She said quietly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jul 30, 2013 8:43 pm

"Yeah..." Anali responded, nodding. She looked down at the closed locket and rubbed it with her finger. The three year old looked at Cecilia's locket, still holding her own as the older girl opened it. She glanced from Cecilia's father to her mother and sighed. "At least you got to spend more time with your mom..." she said softly. Anali only got three years with her, and she missed her mother so much. "I never saw them together... I don't know what it would've been like..." Anali explained. That was the only reason she was okay with her father liking someone else.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:06 pm

"Not really sweet heart," Cecilia said sadly shaking her head, "Though my mother lived longer than yours she wasn't around often, she and my father were away most of the time. We were not close. Thats why i took her death so hard, i spent my whole life with her but i didn't get to know her for what she really could be." she sighed and put her own locket away. Quietly Cecilia rocked Mollie back and forth an tickled her stomach. "Your father is the best Father you will ever find. He may be busy but when he's not he's with you, right?"
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:24 pm

Anali nodded. "Yeah, he always finds time for me. Once he even got permission to take me to work with him when he couldn't find anyone to take care of me." she said. "He's really busy, but its fun there! I got to see a live dragon!" she giggled. Her eyes were lit up as she talked about the experience. It was clear that she had the same love of magical creatures her father did.

Jake finally came back into the room with a glass of something fuzzing and Anali jumped up. "Here Anali, drink this." he told her. Anali grabbed the glass and stared into it. Shrugging she put the glass to her lips and drank most of it. "Ew. It tastes gross." she wrinkled her nose and moved the glass away from her.

"I know. But it'll help your stomach." Jake responded. Anali shrugged and put the glass down on the table near the couch. "So, what did you two talk about while I was in the kitchen?" he asked. Anali looked at Cecilia, then back at her father. "About you. And her." she said softly, with a small smile.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:38 pm

"And our mothers," Cecilia added quietly as she stiffled a giggle at Anali's reaction to the drink her father had handed her. "Your a grate Father to her," Cecilia said quietly slightly envious of the small girl. She had always wanted a relationship with her parents. She couldn't even remember the last time her father had even wanted anything to do with her, nor her mother. "Don't you Anali?" she asked quietly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 1:20 am

"I do!" Anali said excitedly. "I have the best daddy in the world!" she said, and ran into her father to give him a hug. Jake smiled and hugged his daughter back. He placed his daughter on his lap to make more space in case Cecilia wanted to move closer to him. He looked at Anali then at Cecilia and he asked, "And might I be able to know what you two were saying about your mothers?" He poked Anali's nose gently and made her giggle a bit. The girl shrugged and looked at Cecilia. It would be easier to let her explain otherwise she might make a mistake and say something that might hurt someone's feelings.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:30 am

"Just that even though my mother had lived may years longer than Anali's, Anali had something with her mothee I had never had. I never will have." Cec said giving a light hearted smile and inched closer to Jake as he had moved anali onto his lap. "How I had never been close to the woman who had given birth to me and little miss. Anali is lucky she was so close to her mother, and her wonderful loving father." There were a few tears in her eyes as she smiled up at jake. "Dont you agree she is lucky?" She chuckled watching how the two ienteracted.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Wed Jul 31, 2013 3:38 pm

"I guess she is..." Jake said softly, cradling Anali in his arms. The young girl looked at Cecilia with her head tilted to the side and reached out to wipe Cecilia's tears away. "Don't be sad." she said softly. "Now, even though you don't have a mommy, you still have Mollie and you can try to be a better mommy to her." she smiled. Jake glanced at Anali and then looked back to Cecilia and nodded. "Anali has a point. You can have a better relationship with Mollie than you did with your mother to make up for that." he said.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top