So we meet again - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

So we meet again - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

So we meet again

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

So we meet again - Page 11 Empty Re: So we meet again

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:14 pm

"She is slightly older. It may get easier for me once Mollie can do more for herself but for now i do everything." Cecilia said with a half smile. "What do you think?" She asked quietly tilting her head to look up at him. "Do you think i'm crazy?" she blinked a few times almost as if she were batting her eye lashes. Cec rested her head on Jake's shoulder feeling safe and comfortable next to him. Sighing softly her smile spread. "This is how it's suppose to be, isn't it?" she asked quietly
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:32 pm

"Of course I don't think you're crazy." Jake smiled at her. "That is how it's supposed to be. When Mollie gets older, it'll be easier for you to do things. She'll be able to distract herself with small things like Anali does and you'll have more time to do anything else." he told her. He wasn't sure how Anali was when she was smaller, but he knew that she needed of her mother for everything. It was just the way babies were. Now that she was with Jake, she was older and independent and tried to do everything herself.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:01 pm

"My last question wasn't about Mollie," She whispered, "I meant this, Us." Cec said quietly with a giggle. "Finally after forever it seems. Don't you feel this is how it was suppose to be from the beginning?" She looked up at him. Slowly she leaned up and placed her lips on his once again. There was a tingling where he touched her, this was a good feeling that Cec didn't want to go away. It was one she had never felt with anyone else before.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:15 pm

"Oh." Jake hadn't understood the meaning of Cecilia's question. "Yeah... I do." he said softly, nodding. He'd always wanted it to be like this, and it felt like it was meant to be like that. But there were too many things that always got in the way. But now, they could be together and no one could tell them what to do. He wasn't going to let Cecilia go, like he had last time. He was going to fight as much as he had to for her.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:43 pm

"I do too." Cecilia said quietly. She smiled up at Jake. Letting her head rest back down on Jake's shoulder Cec allowed a small yawn escape past her lips her hand moving to cover her mouth. "Sorry," she whispered shaking her head as if to shake away the sleepiness. "Tell me more about why you left Hogwarts?" She requested glancing up at Jake. She still didn't fully understand why he couldn't stay, even if she was going to be forced to be with someone else.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:18 am

"There isn't much else to say." Jake told her. "Besides the only other reason I left..." he stopped for a moment as he heard a door open. "Anali must have woken up..." he said softly. "But I left because the Ministry offered me a better job. I missed working with the creatures I had grown to care about." he added, just before Anali walked into the room rubbing her eyes. "Daddy, my tummy hurts..." she whined softly. "Don't worry Anali, I'll get you something to help your stomach." he told the three year old.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Sat Jul 27, 2013 2:58 am

"Why don't you come sit next me while your daddy gets something for you," Cecilia said smiling at the little girl. She could veguely remember what it was like when she was sick as a kid wanting someone to take care of her. Even now when she didn't feel good she wanted someone to take care of her but she didn't have that. Cec moved over so there was room for Anali between here and where Jake was sitting so that after Jake got her something to settle her stomach the girl could sit next to her father.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:12 pm

"I'll be right back." Jake said as he went into the kitchen to get something to help settle Anali's stomach. The young girl sat down next to Cecilia and looked at her. She played with her fingers and looked down at her lap. She then placed her hands on her stomach and looked up at Cecilia again. "Um..." she hesitated for a moment. "Do you like my daddy?" she asked suddenly. Anali had seen how Cecilia looked at her father and though she tried to ignore it, she saw that Jake seemed to like Cecilia too.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:21 pm

"Yes, I like your daddy a lot," Cecilia said with a slight chuckle, "I've liked him for such a long time. Do you think your daddy likes me?" she asked the small girl. Cec pushed her hair out of her face and looked over at Mollie. "Do you think she's awake?" she asked the little girl. Mollie had a habit of not making noise when she woke up unless she was hungry or needed to be changed. Cecilia got up and walked across the room to check on Mollie.
The baby moved as Cecilia looked down at her. the big brown eyes looking up at the mother. Smiling Cecilia carefully lifted her daughter from the stroller and carried her back over to the couch sittin next to Anali once again.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Evander Yaxley Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:43 pm

Anali looked down again and played with a strand of her hair before responding to Cecilia's question. "I think so. He looks at you in a way I've never seen him look at anyone else." she said softly. The three year old looked over at where Cecilia was looking and shrugged. "Maybe. I hope she is." she said softly but happily. She placed her hands on the couch in between her legs, like a frog getting ready to jump, and leaned forward slightly as Cecilia went to get Mollie.

The girl reached out and touched Mollie's hand after Cecilia sat back down and smiled at the younger girl.
Evander Yaxley
Evander Yaxley
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top